Update. Unicorn Poop Kush.

Been battling a bit of that white mold crap that likes to blend in with the crystal trichomes. This thing is massive! Biggest plant I have grown so far. As far as girth and all that combined.
Look at this cola!!! Where'd my arm go?? Oh it's behind that massive bud!! Hahah

Anyhow, so cleaned her up, I might let her stay in the plant a few days before actually taking her down for good. She is currently in the 10th week of flowering. Which reviews have mentioned 10 to 12 weeks at its best. The trichomes are still clearer than I prefer, however if we can't get another 2 weeks in without disaster than let it be done. However, if we can do the extra time, I'm all for it.
67 days flowering, 220 days old.

Has anyone ever done it like this before? Trimmed off the leaves and let her catch a few days before chop?

This morning while loading bowls I discovered some more seeds, these ones look mature! They most likely came from Kabul. However I've no clue whom pollinated. Lol. The unicorn poop had a banana on it one day and was gone a few days later. 🥷💐

The gunpowder gang is
78 days, still in the vegging stage, they will go under 12/12 at 90 days. Cuz..
🎶 I like em Big, I like em chunky 🎶

Karen Kush is starting to get her grow on, she has been a slow grower. She has a fat trunk. 42 days.

Watermelon Candy Auto is 55 days, and finally I have an auto that isn't just being fast and ferocious. She has a good structure growing on. All natural.

As for the pests, no gnats whatsoever. Aphids seem to be the issue now hahahah! I did transport the predatory insect larva that roamed the unicorn poop kush onto the other plants, as well as the 2 ladybugs. I haven't seen the other two inhabitants since I had her outside last. Perhaps they moved on when they had that day outside? (Lacewing and the assassin bug). The larva are in the final stage of being larva, one has become a hard little cryslis. There's 5 larva. 2 are going to cryslis soon, then the 3 others are still hungry aggressive feeders.

Hi Jiggi those are some big ass buds hopefully you can get a bit more time for the trichs to cloud up

Back
Top Bottom