You know, each trim job has been different in its own way. Each plant has its own layout. If it weren't for the strain bio, I couldn't tell you the difference between a hybrid, indica or sativa +.
((Embarrassed 😊 grin))
There's buds that grow in the spirals, they're absolute, especially when it's thick and packed like a body builder all roused out...yum baby yeah💚
The bud kabobs, when they are in clusters along the branch. Someone should design a marshmallow stick like that ..for holstering multi mallows..fun stuff.
Then you've got the colas that are like solid bats. Just a giant spliff on a stick!! With the feathered leaves that run up in down looking all fancy like. In my head I think if it as kush when it's like that.

I haven't found a complete die hard favorite yet. No that's a lie. Years ago in the early 2000's I discovered a strain called London Cheese, I am still looking for it. It was ugly AF!! And addictive like crack! There was only one source I could get it from, but some thot went an fucked that all up on me.
No worries, she played her card. 🤍

Anyhoo, that was some good smoke. It leave ya dazed and drifting for hours.
Glazed and Blazed 🍩
:adore: :smokin::kiss:

London Cheese was dark green like dark like fresh horse shit green....error alfalfa green. And the buds were dense. You could see the foxtailing in the weed it was so magical. 💎

i found a auto flower version

This is nothing. Trimming them banana jealousy took days!!!! Banana Jealousy
lol, that is why I only grow one or two, I just do not have days in me lol, the one or two days that I spend 12 or more hours trimming that is more than plenty of work for me lol. them bananas look amazing, I am kinda jealous that you're finished lol, I look fforward to seeing you here Jiggi, thank you for making this a positive experience

Back
Top Bottom