Update on the Malawi x Northern Lights

Took me hours to clean that bush. Had to stop to peel the hardened goop off the blades a few times. Just kinda ate it idk...I'm bad about putting stuff in my mouth. Course being covered in the trimmings + spider mites + aphids....didn't want to walk in the house.
Once finished i realized, fuck, I cut her into the buds not thinking about it... Had to been the music.. gets me in a zone. Had the buds n a strainer and ran tap over em .. a quick bud n bug wash. Then idk they ended up in the fridge in a box for a few hrs. Then I stuck the box in the oven a few hrs. They dried fast AF. The smoke delivers. It's not harsh on the lungß or throat. Pretty clean. Sparkles but the bud looks dark. Idk I get 2 bowls in and I'm mellowwwww....it's nice...if I had a hammock under the Holly's...boom, that's where I'd be. So the trichomes were a lot of amber..I had to chop her cuz of nannerizms. I thought it was cool looking how the pistols get wild thick and the morph it goes through quickly too! Into that hermi life. Crazy.
17201168892201360026531551289308.jpg

Update on the Malawi x Northern Lights

Took me hours to clean that bush. Had to stop to peel the hardened goop off the blades a few times. Just kinda ate it idk...I'm bad about putting stuff in my mouth. Course being covered in the trimmings + spider mites + aphids....didn't want to walk in the house.
Once finished i realized, fuck, I cut her into the buds not thinking about it... Had to been the music.. gets me in a zone. Had the buds n a strainer and ran tap over em .. a quick bud n bug wash. Then idk they ended up in the fridge in a box for a few hrs. Then I stuck the box in the oven a few hrs. They dried fast AF. The smoke delivers. It's not harsh on the lungß or throat. Pretty clean. Sparkles but the bud looks dark. Idk I get 2 bowls in and I'm mellowwwww....it's nice...if I had a hammock under the Holly's...boom, that's where I'd be. So the trichomes were a lot of amber..I had to chop her cuz of nannerizms. I thought it was cool looking how the pistols get wild thick and the morph it goes through quickly too! Into that hermi life. Crazy.
Looks good jiggi👍

I just watched my Purp j morph ! 1st time for me, It def is crazy how wild they start looking, and quick 😳

Back
Top Bottom