Pheno's Perpetual: Ocean Grown Dark Plasma, Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

I'm just finishing up my flower room renovation. My stash is keeping me good for a little while longer, but I need to get something going soon. I've been working on it since January. I miss having the garden. It's kinda meditation for me

Looks like im winning.
No new signs, tomorrow will be neem and I should get one more alcohol in before too late.
They have prolonged sexing, possibly from environmental pressure.
** is this actually the normal 2 weeks that people have been telling me about? My others seemed to flower right away... Maybe these just weren't mature enough.
but it looks like all Dark Plasma in flower 6,8,10 all male:(
Still got my #5 cut in cloner, 7 and 9 are still in veg. Looking bad from the start really. I had hoped the clones free of problems but the two fox farm seedlings, clones show same complete tiquito roll on top leaves again. I'll get pictures tomorrow when I can move a bit.
Hoping the fem Jack Herer twins and Amnesia OG will live, otherwise forced tolerance break lol. Can't afford to buy.

Good to see you back posting, and with some nice pictures, hope your meds works well :passitleft:

If you don't already, you can add a little brown soap to the alcohol spray to make it stick ;)

The lacewing larvae are awesome micro monsters (I bought them from a local company that ships live predator bugs) they eat everything - trips, mites and aphids. They can't fly so the larvea must be placed somewhat carefulle onto the leaves.
I released them in 2 waves, keeping the second wave dormant in the fridge for 2 days, 30 minutes after release they were running around murdering spider mites :)

You could use predator mites as well.
I missed this one Pennywise, but I was looking into Green Lace wings as my go to protection and maybe prevention.
if I understand the life cycle it's their larvae that are voracious eaters they eat spider mites broad mites russet mites and their eggs.
I've heard to use about 10 per plant.
So I'm considering ordering a pack of a thousand eggs and reading a bit more before I actually use them but I want to get them in to use as soon as possible.
I saw an article in which you can keep other flowers in the garden that will satisfy the adult green lacewing population I just don't want a whole bunch of bugs getting stuck on the buds that I can't get off... So that's my only concern.
I think that would be a perfect addition to any garden if it works but I'm not sure if people have used them in like a tent or closet environment?

Good to see you back posting, and with some nice pictures, hope your meds works well :passitleft:

If you don't already, you can add a little brown soap to the alcohol spray to make it stick ;)

The lacewing larvae are awesome micro monsters (I bought them from a local company that ships live predator bugs) they eat everything - trips, mites and aphids. They can't fly so the larvea must be placed somewhat carefulle onto the leaves.
I released them in 2 waves, keeping the second wave dormant in the fridge for 2 days, 30 minutes after release they were running around murdering spider mites :)
Nm:) exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks PurpleGunRack, I'm not sure, its a PTSD/anxiety thing that sometimes I go through different waves of depression and will possibly disappear for a couple few weeks but count on me stick around for the Long Haul:) the goal is to find medicine that helps in all these times.
My Autoflower experiment was great in that it gave me a large variety of Medicine and it allowed me to combat different symptoms as they arose. Right now the only thing we have is a really hard core heavy-hitting indica and while that's great for a lot of my pain and sleep type problems... I definitely can isolate sometimes. Hopefully this Jack Herer will be good. Got two of her running.

Good to hear from you!

Okay so right before lights out the plan is to do their next spray, I have one girl finally showing sex! This time males showed first for the first time.
I realize that there is a large difference between the flower time expression on a mature plant verses an immature plant, and I would call all of these immature due to the environmental stress leading to flower. also the environmental pressure and stress would cause them to show sex later.
This helps tremendously in deciding when to start counting their flower time which is something I struggled with a lot in the beginning. They were always very mature going into flower so seem to flip right away.
I confirmed that number 8 number 6 both male... these males are so awesome so far:(
I still have them, I haven't decided what to do but they're soo bushy with tons of bud sites just like females! makes me want to keep em, grow them out maybe do a back cross just to hold on to the genetics?

Dreams... I need to just get my butt in gear get this property sold and get into my mom's house so that we can build out the grow proper...too much up in the air to start a project like that.

so I just got suited up and showered so I won't be going back in the room again until morning.
I'll get some pictures, they're looking great it might just be the two Jack Herer and the Amnesia OG this time and I'll shovel a couple more dark Plasma in as they grow up, if I've beaten the pests.

I still need to sex number 7 and number 9 which by the way seem to be recovering from the tacowing so maybe that was a transplant or light adjustment issue. Maybe air flow actually, I did move a fan.

Cheers all, I will add some soap to the alcohol spray, I add it to neem and they love it.

Yeah I think I'm going to go with the purple gun racks suggestion here and get some lace wings asap while I can place them.

Okay here's the update. I think I got rid of all of the bugs I'm very paranoid and sprayed the s*** out of them without cohol and water and also neem at full strength back and forth every two days I've also disinfected and cleaned the room with bleach and ammonia every nook and cranny.

It's been a grueling week but it that way it looks like one of the dark plasma is my number 10 might be a female still not sure if it is it's going to be one of those extra super fiery ones I'm sure that's hard as hell to control LOL okay some pics.

I forgot to label a couple of those apologies looks like that one but shot slipped in okay one of the unlabeled pictures above is actually the Jack Herer number 2 not to remember that was a mutant plant and still is on one half two branches seem to have a mutant leaf every node.
Will this mean something good? Well see.

And here comes the last question if for some reason I didn't get them all in the flower tent today is probably the cut off for any further spraying so if I do end up with some bugs in order to save the medication I'm considering Bud washing.
I did a water cure on some of my dark plasma and it did work just fine without removing potency but it did seem to remove some of the flavor.
I could really care less about that so long as we have our medication and then I can worry about perfecting my number 5 cut and maybe this Amnesia OG that I'm in love with any thoughts?

Just spent an hour or so reading up on this journal. Hope you dont mind me taggin along. Your plants are in pretty good shape. Sometimes my plants arent perfect looking, but still end up with good smoke. Im sure you'll do fine. Keepem green!

Glad to have you!

So far so good, I have a full update later in the morning, uppotting the clones etc.
I am confident that the mites are gone or at least able to be managed if they resurface. Only ever saw two. No damage or sign of em since the first spray.

They still could turn out to be females, just stretchy.
Yup female just like Avienda was. Its normal for this strain. Right again.
I will have full update in morning,got 2 more needing tomato cages put on.

Well past due really.

I think the 2 day back and forth worked.

My num 10 female very much like the Obi wan OG Kush. (Ghost OG x Alien Rift). Tall without as many bud sites. But now in the cage is short overall. I want them tall but stacked better.

Did I mention my coveted 6 and 8 male? Debating on growing them out to see if I can keep one as the structure is awesome.

7 and 9 healthy cuts past due for uppottoting done this morning. In flower couple days.

Back
Top Bottom