Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

First the Xmas Bud mutants and now these, at least Skunk va posted this was his favorite pheno.
that one Christmas bud with spikes I have never seen one like that before maybe it will be some kind of shit that takes you to la la land cant wait to see what it does along with your other beautiful plantits going to be a good show im sure!

Hey pw looking beautiful man.. I have a suggestion. The nutrient line I use has a product called Hurculean Harvest. It is their 'main vein' so to speak.. helps free up extra calcium in the soil. Great to use with the type of nutrients you use as well. Not trying to sell you anything just trying to help. Here's an excerpt from the 'bible' they use as a reference point:
The active ingredient in bone meal, calcium phosphate, helps to carry all nutrients to the plant, except for nitrogen and potassium. Calcium is the “queen-king” of all nutrients, aiding enzymatic action, feeding soil microbes, improving nutrient availability and cell wall integrity, and encouraging solid, strong stem growth (vs. hollow in a calcium-deficient
situation) which, in turn, prevents stem breakage. Calcium promotes smooth, sweet, aromatic produce, and generally leads to healthier, more vigorous growth and increased pest and disease resistance. Calcium also increases the cation exchange capacity of soils, making nutrients more available to microbial activity and ultimately to the plant. The addition of Herculean Harvest to any
nutrient line will increase size, yield weight, and aroma and intensify flavor of the plants’ fruit. It also helps to improve accessibility of the available nutrients and washes salt from a potting soil or
soilless medium. It can be used as part of a soil flush and/or as a pH fixing salt flush solution.

Love the looks of the chem 91.. too bad the sacs were duds on her. Gonna try again another time??:D

Back
Top Bottom