Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I normally don't use that much calcium but these girls are gluttons for calmag.
I want to use more but with my nutes I can only add a few ml of cal mag because it raises the ppm so much. And I’m using waaay higher ppm, but you are coco and I’ve never tried it before.

Skunk VA posted the other night that the round or flat flowers were his favorite pheno. I was like YES!!
Do the flat tops only appear on the top colas or all the buds kinda squared off like that? That is awesome, looks to yield a little better too for what it is no?

Do the flat tops only appear on the top colas or all the buds kinda squared off like that? That is awesome, looks to yield a little better too for what it is no?
I only see the trait at the tops of the colas, it seems to be a phenotype of the Skunk va. After looking 3 of the 6 Chems are showing the trait. Can't wait to sample one of them.

I only see the trait at the tops of the colas, it seems to be a phenotype of the Skunk va. After looking 3 of the 6 Chems are showing the trait. Can't wait to sample one of them.
Well she looks gorgeous I'll bet she tastes gorgeous to I really got to get a chem cut in my garden I think that's what I'm missing...
So far, youve tried a few that Ive seen, which chem would you recommend hunting from a 10 pack of seeds? Or heck, even if the Dynachem was best, I don't mind feminized beans for my garden...heck it's such a less hassle and considering some of the crosses that have been made recently reversing some clone onlys so they are tempting but with that breeding itch...prefer regular.
While I plan to start as close to scratch as possible making my male, my first/main female will likely end up one of the newer polyhybrids and my luck the chem would be the winner lol.

Check out CSI Humboldt, he may have some Chem 91 S1's left. That would be your chance to find a keeper cut of Chemdog S va
Thank you, I will check there! So when you say an S1 does that mean 'Selfed 1' I'm assuming?
...That would also answer another question that i've had in the back of my head regarding feminized beans was will a self-pollinated seed, be a viable seed?... and that would confirm yes that is the case. I'm just a pup still learning that stuff please bare with me and I appreciate the help always :Namaste:. This leads to a whole bunch of genetic questions that I need to go look into regarding anything outside of true-breeding.

@Blazinjones make up your capsule supply from 2 separate strains. I find that when I vape 1 strain for awhile the effects diminish. If I switch to a different strain the effects intensify for awhile so I just switch back and forth. Would be interesting to see if oils work the same way.
I find the same thing. I change strains around for that very reason.
Hmm I never thought of it that way. I'll be inadvertently doing that test shortly cause my cbd critical cure is about a week or 2 from being done. An I'll be turning most of her 2 capsules to help with pain an stress since barneys farm says its what it's good for. Plus this paticular strain came highly recommended from sweetsue on here to try for pain control. So I'm in Hope's it will start to help again an I can use this strain for alil while to help come down off my meds some more. So thanx for bring tht 2 my attention about switching strains. I'll have 2 keep some record as 2 the effects I feel an how effective it is an keep using it till I notice it starting to drop its effectiveness. Then switch strains an do the same thing. That way when I go back to original first strain I can see if it's more effective or goes back up or what? Like u said it will be interesting to see if it works like tht for oil or not?

Oil is the same! I make strain specific oil for this exact reason. I go back and forth to keep me high and not have to take a tolerance break that often. I do the same with bud. The high you get from the smoke of a particular strain will be the same but more intense as an edible. I love harvest time because I can try the strain quicker then drying out a tester bud by making fresh harvest oil the day I chop:) woooop
12-2-18
Chemdog 91
Love the flat top flowers on them

Blueberry starting to swell now

The Chems are smelling like lemon zest on the stem rub.
Damn those gals are fat!! I love the flat heads too:)

And you should be!! I still can’t grasp that your getting these results with such a low ppm!! Your my inspiration and I’d still be using Dynagro if it was easy to get here but it’s crazy sold out on amazon and hydro stores don’t carry it anymore.
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom