Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

If I ever get time I'm going to try and build a homemade press for dabs. I'm always sitting on lots of dry ice hash. I gift it a lot to freinds

Where do u get dry ice? Ive heard it makes great hash i used to make bubble hash woth ice and water is that similar to dry ice hash?

I quit drinking back in 2005, that was hard but tobacco is the hardest I think.

I personally think quitting smoking is one of, if not the hardest thing a man or woman can do. I have a good friend up in NY who is a psychologist and helps folks quit smoking. She suggested to me to come up with a list of the very top 5 reasons I wanted to quit. Write them down on an index card, have it laminated and carry it on your at all times. When the urge gets really bad that card is terrific reinforcement for you. I know it helped me a number of times.

I estimate that since I quit smoking in January of 2015 I have saved approximately $9,964.00.........................47 months =188 weeks X $53.00 = $9,964.00

Heck, that's a decent little used car.........or a whole shitload of seeds, grow lights, and tents.

Where do u get dry ice? Ive heard it makes great hash i used to make bubble hash woth ice and water is that similar to dry ice hash?
It's available here at local grocery stores. Watch some videos on YouTube. It's by far the easiest way to make hash.
420-magazine-mobile718298595.jpg

It's available here at local grocery stores. Watch some videos on YouTube. It's by far the easiest way to make hash.
420-magazine-mobile718298595.jpg

Ok ill have to wait till my data relaods lol i ran out of hispeed an like nothing works barley with the low speed i can however check my journals but it takes like 30 min to load the pics any1 puts up so i jus switch a page read every1s post an what not then let the phone sit while i tinker around with the girls or doing some project an then jus check back in till i get the pics then on to the next page n all over again lol. But yea thnx for letn me know ill check it out as i can.

I estimate that since I quit smoking in January of 2015 I have saved approximately $9,964.00.........................47 months =188 weeks X $53.00 = $9,964.00

Heck, that's a decent little used car.........or a whole shitload of seeds, grow lights, and tents.
Seeds seeds seeds few grow tents and of course lights and a few more lights oh an did i say seeds :rofl:

Good job bro on quiting aan keep off im currently workn on gettn off opiates and cigs but it was to much at once. So decided to start with the opiates first. An now am down to about 50% of what i started out for opiates an still managed to drop my cigs to a pack every 3 days. An man this opiates shit sux im tryn so hard but with my back issues it makes it tuff to be aboe 2 garden the meds i need. Plus im still tryn to dail everything perpetually lol. So while i made pollen to make beans it really shut my yield dwn drastically these pas 2 months. So iv ran out of my capsules to help with pain an now noticing i have 2 use more of my opiates. So im scared my tolerance is guna be all jacked up again b4 i can make some decent pain relief caps. I got a cbd critical cure guna be done ina like 3 weeks or so but not fully sure how well it will work for my pain control. But still that means no oil for like another month lol. I jus hope my doc dont try an cut me dwn again this month b4 i get my oil capsules done cause then ill be ina a real jam. Its jus so stupid how they get every1 on opiates then crank up there tolerance then kick them from the program or always screw em around idk its jus a ron of bs i hate opiates so much lol. Its one of the hardest things ive had to try an control an now tryn to get off of specially when i have to keep in my mind some of my pain is from withdraw not jus my back.

On the phone?
Maybe your phone doesn't have enough memory, being full harddrive,

Well i got the new s9 amdroid an it worked b4 just fine its jus we had to drop plans to the lowest now and b4 i had like 23 gigs hispeed all 2myself now i got 2.5 gigs to myself lmao so i can barley do shizz hahaha so i save it for journal uploads an any info or tutorials i need to watch to learn more but im out rite now lol.

Penny don't feel bad about having a hard time quitting smoking. I have kicked a coke habit and a severe drinking habit. Smoking is at a different level. I did kick it back in my late 20's and that lasted 10 years but took it back up after my divorce. It's the last real vice that I have. I swear there is some truth to them putting more in cigarettes than just nicotine to make them that addictive.

I ended up doing 12 months in rehab for alcohol but cigarettes are on a whole other level.
I'm with you homie! I had quit for 2 years, but as soon as I kicked opiates, I replaced them with more cigarettes. I am constantly "trying to quit". Even have the super-trendy vape deal. Uggghhhh... not my style. Maybe I'll just start rolling full packs of j's every day to quit smoking...
:hmmmm:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm with you homie! I had quit for 2 years, but as soon as I kicked opiates, I replaced them with more cigarettes. I am constantly "trying to quit". Even have the super-trendy vape deal. Uggghhhh... not my style. Maybe I'll just start rolling full packs of j's every day to quit smoking...

Then you'll have to join weight watchers from having the munchies all the time.

Thts exactly how my uncle quit smoking cigs lol. I notice wen im low on herb i smoke more cigs. So i can definitely see the appeal of smking jaysto quit cigs i really thi k it ccud work. Since its what helps me 2 stay roughly at 3 3ana half days to a pack pf cigs. So with alil work cud easily quit.

Back
Top Bottom