Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Hey penny!

I’ve been missing the last few days so just catching up! Sorry to hear about the bank card what a PITA! Those nugs are looking gorgeous lovely and fat! Sure is a beautiful garden over here:circle-of-love:

I quit smoking in ‘08. I quit cold turkey because I refused to keep paying for the cigarettes after prices kept increasing. 13$/pack was getting crazy! If your in the mind state that you want to quit you will be successful at quitting ! It is hard for sure but being in the right mind state helps to motivate and push you through to success!

Best wishes in your journey to conquer smoking ! You can do it!

Hope your well pal and keep em green!
Smart man :goodjob:

Leave me alone I’m trying to catch up on your thread lol

Here then take your choice and have a puff!
5FEA38B4-2371-4038-9B01-31E9B5EA71C7.jpeg

Here then take your choice and have a puff!
5FEA38B4-2371-4038-9B01-31E9B5EA71C7.jpeg
Well I am just busting up my last bit of pink kush I ordered and I love this stuff taste high appearance.

So I will stay with the pink kush

But I have never really tried green crack heard great things about it .

That's why novels are far better than movies, novels seem to get burned into your mind.
So true, I create the movie in my head when reading.. That stays. I have pictures from books I read 30 years ago..

That book is awesome, that is why I missed so many things in the movie. They made two movies I think, I refer to the first.
The second movie wasn't as good in my opinion, I'm trying Derby! Lol

I've used vapor brothers for my quick on the go vape, I have a volcano but haven't used it in ages.

I got the arizer extreme which is jus like the volcano. But has more options then jus a bag u can use the whip as well. Plus it was like a 100 bux cheaper. But its a desktop not a portable one. This one lets me vape my freshies so thts pretty fun lol. I jus got a daber sutra enail an it comes woth numerous bowls tops in its own lil briefcase lol. But i want zumthn more discreet on the go for my concentrate. So was thinking about im getting the wasp dabber from myxedup.com for on the go.

Back
Top Bottom