PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Pine Tar Kush and Xmas Bud are 2 different Strains. Pine Tar Kush is a pure Pakistani IBL from Tom Hill in NorCal. 79’ Xmas Bud is an old Indica from the East Coast most likely from Virginia. Both have serious pine terps. The confusion comes from Hazeman when he offered 79’ Xmas Bud and it turned out to be the Pine Tar Kush IBL. Both strains can be found at Humboldt CSI.

Pine Tar Kush and Xmas Bud are 2 different Strains. Pine Tar Kush is a pure Pakistani IBL from Tom Hill in NorCal. 79’ Xmas Bud is an old Indica from the East Coast most likely from Virginia. Both have serious pine terps. The confusion comes from Hazeman when he offered 79’ Xmas Bud and it turned out to be the Pine Tar Kush IBL. Both strains can be found at Humboldt CSI.
Hazeman was what I was trying to remember. Potchimp grew it too

Pine tar kush is x mas 79 bud I read somewhere. I think @Pennywise has grown it
I found that one but it $150 bucks and from a breeder/bank I have never heard of so I was a little skeptical about pulling the trigger and they are Regs. I don't like reg. seeds I may not have a choice. I will bookmark and save the site. Thanks Dank

I found that one but it $150 bucks and from a breeder/bank I have never heard of so I was a little skeptical about pulling the trigger and they are Regs. I don't like reg. seeds I may not have a choice. I will bookmark and save the site. Thanks Dank
CSI Humboldt is one of the most standup guys in the business.

Man I wish I could change your opinion on this subject. The regular seed is your gateway to finding the finest, most aromatic and potent herb.

There is some waste of course because there will be males but the female phenotypes are sometimes worth the effort so sex them and deal with the males. Those males give you the opportunity to make some seeds for future grows and save that $150 every now and then.

Personally I like to grow them as I've found that the variety satisfies what I try to get out of growing. I love the search. I think that desire to find that perfect one that checks all my boxes is the thing that draws me to the tents each morning. The trouble is the more I grow, the more little boxes I can think of.

I may not ever find that perfect one but I have more seeds for that next adventure. Please don't rule out regular seeds.

:green_heart:

The females you find will be well worth the hassle and expense of culling males. Also your first grow you can make a lifetime of seeds.

I will order some of them as soon as I can build up enough funds. The wife is going to Florida first or middle of October so I am trying to come up with some funds to give her so she has some spending cash

She is going with her son and grandson and her X mother in law . She feels like they are part of her family, her perants passed away when she was in her 20s she lived in Germany up till then. Her brothers and sister still live there. I love to hear her speak German with them on FB messenger

Hay Penny I was at my neighbor's yesterday and saw these hanging on the wall and thought of you
20200921_140716.jpg
20200921_140729.jpg

Man I wish I could change your opinion on this subject. The regular seed is your gateway to finding the finest, most aromatic and potent herb.

There is some waste of course because there will be males but the female phenotypes are sometimes worth the effort so sex them and deal with the males. Those males give you the opportunity to make some seeds for future grows and save that $150 every now and then.

Personally I like to grow them as I've found that the variety satisfies what I try to get out of growing. I love the search. I think that desire to find that perfect one that checks all my boxes is the thing that draws me to the tents each morning. The trouble is the more I grow, the more little boxes I can think of.

I may not ever find that perfect one but I have more seeds for that next adventure. Please don't rule out regular seeds.

:green_heart:
I don't know why I missed this post but the wasted space soil electric etc. is only a small concern and I do plan to run regs once I have more experience and I feel confident enough to sex them out because I am still having a hard time identifying the males from the females that is until its too late and I have to scrap another grow that got Love dust all over the other plants and they were all turning to seed But at some point down the road I do plan to start running regs

I started a Killer A5 Haze seed yesterday so I will have 1 Neville's Haze, 1 Panama Haze , 3 Bandaid Haze. I am hoping two of the three cuttings root then I will also have the KA5H If the seed germinates but I have the seed starting thing down and they are newer seeds from ACE so I would be surprised if it didn't Germinate. But that will be my line up for the 8x8 room

After this crop I have going now in the 5x5 tent finishes I will dry then clean out the tent and start on my next grow. I will be growing some Carnival and I am still undecided on what to run along with it for now Probably the Black Cherry Bop I think they are both 9 to 10 week strains

I thought I was doing ok with 4x8 and 4x4 tents.:eek: Your 8x8 is going to be a massive jungle dude!:headbanger:
CSI Humboldt is one of the most standup guys in the business.
Thank you for mentioning them. I took a look at their site and while it sucks most strains don’t have pics or much info about the strains...man they have some very interesting genetics.

I might pull the trigger and pick up 7 fems of the Coked our Girl Scout:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom