20200920_131643.jpg
20200920_130447.jpg
20200920_130524.jpg
20200920_130558.jpg
20200920_130613.jpg
20200920_130656.jpg
20200920_130828.jpg
20200920_130905.jpg

Thanks Guys , I appreciate it. The grow in the tent I just never really got excited about. Not so much the strain but I was looking forward to the Nevilles Haze/ Panama Haze grow But then that turned into a $h^t show so I only had one seed of each left but I restarted them and I am waiting on some cuts of some Bandaid Haze so I am hoping at least 2 of the 3 make it , That will give me 4 plants for my 8x8. I will train them wide at first then let them fill in, and SC leaders then let them reach for the lights

Looking fantastic pc! I haven’t been here for the while journal so forgive me for asking what light(s) you’re running. Is it just the one 250w budget led full spec you told me about?

Your plants really do look great! The buds are frosty and look thick! Well done dude!:headbanger:

Looking fantastic pc! I haven’t been here for the while journal so forgive me for asking what light(s) you’re running. Is it just the one 250w budget led full spec you told me about?

Your plants really do look great! The buds are frosty and look thick! Well done dude!:headbanger:
I have 3 @Budget LED 350watt Series 2 full spec with added red spec in the 5x5 tent
And in my 8x8 I have 3 series 3 330watt full spec + UVA and the one 250 watt series 3 250watt Full Spec +UAV . I need two more 250watt boards to add in my 8x8 then it will be ready to Rock. It already does but I need that 3erd row filled out to have full coverage

I have 3 @Budget LED 350watt Series 2 full spec with added red spec in the 5x5 tent
And in my 8x8 I have 3 series 3 330watt full spec + UVA and the one 250 watt series 3 250watt Full Spec +UAV . I need two more 250watt boards to add in my 8x8 then it will be ready to Rock. It already does but I need that 3erd row filled out to have full coverage
Now I remember!!! You told me about your setup last week! My bad, lol! :high-five:

That’s a rockin’ led setup you have pc! When do you think you will be able to get that third row filled out? Sounds like it’s going to be very bright in your garden:cool:

Now I remember!!! You told me about your setup last week! My bad, lol! :high-five:

That’s a rockin’ led setup you have pc! When do you think you will be able to get that third row filled out? Sounds like it’s going to be very bright in your garden:cool:
I have been saving up and I actually have enough saved to get 2 more 250 watt lights so I will pull the trigger any day now. I just want to make sure I want to do that or I may get another 330watt and 1 more 250 watt. Two 250 watters would cut down on the total watts in the room and be easier to keep cool so I am thinking I will get two of the 250 watt lights. The lights hang over top of the ducting for the carbon filter/fan and the ducting for the AC unit and the portable AC unit its self and the fans are taking up some of the floor space so no since in lighting up the top of the ducting. That's why I am also considering two of the 250watters

A quick question. Has anyone been able to find some Christmas Tree bud seeds or even cuts ??? I would LOVE to find some for next year. Not enough time this year so I am hoping to find some in time for next year. Pine OG is supposed to be close

Does anyone know where to get some Christmas tree strain seeds ? I would Love to grow some of those for next years Holydays I am going to ask the same question on a few of the fast moving threads so more people see it and hopefully someone will know

Does anyone know where to get some Christmas tree strain seeds ? I would Love to grow some of those for next years Holydays I am going to ask the same question on a few of the fast moving threads so more people see it and hopefully someone will know
What do you mean? I am an avid seed stocker and never heard of Christmas tree strains? This is a new one for me. I will keep an eye out and even ask a few breeders I know.

From what I can find on it @PCaddict, it’s a phenotype of Pine OG, so unless someone has been able to inbreed that pheno and stabilize it for seed production, you are likely to have to grow out some Pine OG beans and see if it shows

From what I can find on it @PCaddict, it’s a phenotype of Pine OG, so unless someone has been able to inbreed that pheno and stabilize it for seed production, you are likely to have to grow out some Pine OG beans and see if it shows
Ah I see what he's asking now. Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom