PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

That sounds like a Great idea Penny. To make S1s do I just reverse it with Colloidal Silver or STS ? I will need to do some reading on how to reverse them. My buddy will get lots of clones from me as well so he will have some running to.
Use STS not CS, I believe @Rich Farmer is making STS so tall with him in PM. We’ll be here when you decide your ready to make seeds.

CS was kind of a pain. I really like STS and some prefer gerbillic acid but I've never tried it
I will have some questions down the line when I am ready to try the STS Thanks for the info

My last baby seedling has spouted sorry for the blurry pic
20200512_130919.jpg
20200512_131031.jpg

Hi PC :ciao: Congratulations on the emergence of the last sprout :thumb: Mind if I join the ride? - things aren’t quite as ballistic in your Journal this time it seems and I might have half a chance of keeping up! LOL

I’m keen to watch your Coots-mix water-only soil grow. I have something similar I’ll be transitioning back to during my current run.
:popcorn:

Hi, PC. What does adding lecithin do when making oil? I use coconut myself.

HI Fredwak, I didn’t see anyone answer this yet so... liquid sunflower lecithin (1tsp-1TBSP per cup of oil) provides a kind of bonding site for the oil molecules and the cannabinoid molecules and so aids in bioavailability of the dosing oil. Our bodies take up the oil easily so the lecithin enables the cannbinoids to piggy-back their way into the system with the oil, improving absorption/uptake. In other words, it makes it work a whole lot better. NOTE that Lecithin is not required in a topical, only in an oil made for internal dosing.
:Namaste:

Hi PC :ciao: Congratulations on the emergence of the last sprout :thumb: Mind if I join the ride? - things aren’t quite as ballistic in your Journal this time it seems and I might have half a chance of keeping up! LOL

I’m keen to watch your Coots-mix water-only soil grow. I have something similar I’ll be transitioning back to during my current run.
:popcorn:

HI Fredwak, I didn’t see anyone answer this yet so... liquid sunflower lecithin (1tsp-1TBSP per cup of oil) provides a kind of bonding site for the oil molecules and the cannabinoid molecules and so aids in bioavailability of the dosing oil. Our bodies take up the oil easily so the lecithin enables the cannbinoids to piggy-back their way into the system with the oil, improving absorption/uptake. In other words, it makes it work a whole lot better. NOTE that Lecithin is not required in a topical, only in an oil made for internal dosing.
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy. As things in my life have taken precedence over the forum with our summer and spring under way I have A Lot of work around the house that needs done. so my journal has slowed quite a bit. I am really glad you are here and following along. Thanks for answering Freds question. I knew what it does I am just not as articulate as you and I over looked his question but you gave a MUCH better description then I could have. Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom