PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

The pace slowed considerably is all I'm sayin'. PCs journal was moving so fast, in 1/2 day I'd be 4 pages behind, I'd just skip ahead, sorry PC.

I'll be very interested to hear Pcs opinion at the end of this grow how his LOS compares to Doc Buds soil in the process and end product. I have a hunch what he'll say but look forward to his reports.

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone's day goes well. Yesterday I got really aggravated yesterday, My zipper on my tent is messed up now and will Not zip shut. It isn't over 8 or 9 months old and it is already messing up. I need to contact Mars

I've never dealt with Mars as sadly their products are always a little out of my price range, but I'd imagine they'd sort it for you just to keep the reputation up. They're supposed to be quality and long lasting so such a short time before troubles has to be a problem from when it was made

Hi everyone for this grow I will be featuring two strains which both were perches from @SeedsMan , Barneys farm was the breeder for Sweet Tooth, Amnesia Fast comes from Seedsman and one of their breeders.

I am using a Mars Hydro tent and 3, Series 2 350watt +Red spec lights from @Budget LED and I LOVE them I cant wait to see how well they do through a whole grow. I added them in a staggered fashion I added them 1 by 1 as I was able to afford them so this will be the first grow that I will be using them all together all the way through this grow ..... :yahoo:

This time I didn't have my Doc Buds soil ready it has to cook for at least another month or so depending on the weather
so I had to use my Super Cool Super Soil and Coots Mix . I will have 2 of each strain, Amnesia Fast and Sweet Tooth 1 in SCSS and 1 in Coots mix so I can compare the different soils. I know its not going to give me dependable data with only two strains and only 4 plants all together but it will still be interesting.
If I have left anything out please let me know. I started the seeds on 4-5-2020 and they are all up and growing nicely. I have them in my 1gallon pots and when they are ready to be transplanted they will go in my big 10gallon pots. I plan to pre moisten the 10gallon pots before trans planting. My seed choice was fast flowering so I can be ready for the following grow which will be Nevills Haze and Panama Haze
:cheesygrinsmiley::volcano-smiley:

Following along. I ordered the series 3 red + the other day. Excited to get it here and hung up
Plants look good

Following along. I ordered the series 3 red + the other day. Excited to get it here and hung up
Plants look good
Hay Slap how's it going today, I Love your user name. You are going to love your new light from Budget LED. I am excited to hear what you think

I like that username too, hilarious! Kinda reminds my of Hip hop a potamus from Flight of the Concords.

FOC was a great show. Lol “ Brett you need an eye patch Brett gotta draw lighting bolts on your Wagner Brett” hehehe lol. Buisiness time was good the David Bowie episode was the best IMO. Have you seen “what we do in the shadows” the movie has Jemaine from foc and the show is produced by him. The show is in season now on fx.
The name was really something I came up with out of the blue though, maybe offensive but not really

FOC was a great show. Lol “ Brett you need an eye patch Brett gotta draw lighting bolts on your Wagner Brett” hehehe lol. Buisiness time was good the David Bowie episode was the best IMO. Have you seen “what we do in the shadows” the movie has Jemaine from foc and the show is produced by him. The show is in season now on fx.
The name was really something I came up with out of the blue though, maybe offensive but not really

Not sure about what we doin the shadows. I'll look it up, thanks! What show is on FX, FOC?

Today's pictures of the happy family. The baby girl is doing good
20200514_111649.jpg
20200514_111658.jpg
20200514_111702.jpg
20200514_111707.jpg
20200514_111723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom