Panama Incident outdoors 2024 By Gwhunran

Panama Incident
Outdoor grow 2024
9-4-24

Plants are looking good and starting to show me what they have.:cheesygrinsmiley: The flowers are filling in.:) Some of them might even grow together before maturity. :hmmmm:🤠

We are forecast to have mild to cool, dry weather for the next week, so things continue to look good. :) She aught to look good in ten days for the contest this month. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PI 9-4-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (2).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (3).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (4).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (5).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (6).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (7).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (8).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24. I'm enjoying hanging out in the screened in porch smoking area, just looking at these growing flowers. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Panama Incident
Outdoor grow 2024
9-4-24

Plants are looking good and starting to show me what they have.:cheesygrinsmiley: The flowers are filling in.:) Some of them might even grow together before maturity. :hmmmm:🤠

We are forecast to have mild to cool, dry weather for the next week, so things continue to look good. :) She aught to look good in ten days for the contest this month. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PI 9-4-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (2).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (3).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (4).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (5).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (6).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (7).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24.

PI 9-4-24 (8).JPG

Panama Incident, 9-4-24. I'm enjoying hanging out in the screened in porch smoking area, just looking at these growing flowers. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
So beautiful friend......I really want to do this times 6 , 2 4 x 20 rows with 3 to 4 in each trained similar to yours so damn artful if I may say so ......pulling up a seat !!!

She looks strong, GW!

She aught to look good in ten days for the contest this month. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Shame there's no CinderblockOTM GW, but you should do okay with the plant! :Rasta:

So beautiful friend......I really want to do this times 6 , 2 4 x 20 rows with 3 to 4 in each trained similar to yours so damn artful if I may say so ......pulling up a seat !!!
Thank you. :) Your very welcome here.:) That sounds like a big grow.:hmmmm::oops: I grew up working in the relatives big gardens, once the pea picking started.:hmmmm:🙄 Lot's of work.:oops: I enjoy growing a few plants. :cheesygrinsmiley: Plenty of bud for me, family, and friends. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

She looks strong, GW!

Shame there's no CinderblockOTM GW, but you should do okay with the plant! :Rasta:
Hey it's on a hill.🙄 That's my lazy meter approved way of solving the problem. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's hard to win a contest, but I know she's special and I get to keep the buds. 🤠:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Thanks Ke0ncp,:) I think she looks really good too. :cheesygrinsmiley: She's nice and green all over.🤠 I hardly ever get a plant so healthy.:hmmmm: Maybe it's the free ranging tap root. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
The training you did on her is amazing! I’m very impressed and excited to see how she stretches! And then of course “the show” we frequently call flower :)

The Panama Incident is getting more beautiful everyday.
Thanks you Carmen. :) I've only grown outside a few times and have never had one look so healthy in late summer/early fall.🤠 When the plants in full sun, all of the flowers are getting it, so the buds should all be equally ripe.:hmmmm:🤠 She'll probably run into October:hmmmm:, so she's gotta make it in cool, and probably wet weather. :oops::bong:

The training you did on her is amazing! I’m very impressed and excited to see how she stretches! And then of course “the show” we frequently call flower :)
She's already finished stretching. :) I was putting a lot of the stretch into horizontal growth.🤠 The node growth turned into new stalks that won't get much taller than they are now.:hmmmm::) Mostly it'll just be bud filling in and fattening up.:bong:

It'll be really interesting to see what you finally end up with at harvest. Looking great. 😎✌️🎶
Thanks Scottay! :) I'm hopeful. 🤠 Just growing two strains in hydro this year, the PI needs to be good, to give me three different strains. I long for more variety before the year is up.🙄 Being in the sun, and all buds getting direct light, the flower should be fully ripe, rather than the bottom buds being fluffier and paler.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Not too big ...just 6 to 8 plants 3 or 4 in each row manipulated with love!!!!
Yeah your right.:) But for the few weeks you'll spend manipulating the net to fill it.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: For those that haven't done it, there's a lot of manipulating going on.:hmmmm:🙄 For a few weeks it seems to get bigger exponentially. 🙄 For many of us that do it, it can be fun and satisfying . :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Ooh-wee ,,coming along dude,, shes growen same nice spears Since I last visited ,,❤️🤙✌️
I'm enjoying seeing some of the buds meet up on the stalks.:) I was looking at them early this morning. There is a lot of individual buds on this plant.:oops: If they get any kind of size to them, there will be a lot.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom