Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

wow i had a long day at work and fucking around in the city, i just made it back literally on the dot, back in time to do the bloom box.. haha i had to drive as my boss was drunk, a new volvo with a turbo lol, that was fun, his a cool boss, he said to me, dan (he knows i smoke and have a few plants) you better drve im bolloxed and we definatly wont make it in time lol..

SSSSSoooo back to the L.Aday Boy Blues..

in spain someone told me to use colodial slver or whatever ya call it,then i researched about how to get all female seeds, how they to it in seed banks and get 100& fem seeds.. and if i rememeber correctly they would make hermies from females (we are now smoking white widow X afgan kush.. its melting me as im trying to remember this!!) , say 5 females, and then they stress them into hermies, then they see what has the most female sex percentage, i mean, the least male flowers, then they change the sex with some acid, and as the plant was mostly female, but now it can pollinate another female, then the fem plant it gets to pollinate will produce all fem seeds..

it was something like this, i even forget where i saw the vid online!

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

hahahaha ok - a random beauty has also hermied! must have been over 8 generations old!
So now i have 4 females,not including adoptions.. the bonsai sativa, the chronic, and 2 random beauties, ill keep the L.Ady boy blues but the othe rhermie has already been eaten by the rabbits :)

yeh it was eaten quickly! i kept chickens in spain and they loved the males :)

im still not sure if i will keep the LA blues hermie, i will see how many feamle flower sites it has in 5 days, i took all them off today, most were tiny, around 45 of them mainly on the high points of the braches, like it really needed to self pollinate due to the positoning of the male pods,i mean they were all in places for the pollen to fall onto female branches.. hmm

its well confusing on the site to know what time it really is where, on my screen it says you posted at 12.43pm thats in the future!

its well confusing on the site to know what time it really is where, on my screen it says you posted at 12.43pm thats in the future!

oh no, :nomo:

it says AM lol

I agree Welshy, it's hard to know who is in what time zone & when they are posting. I know most of the journals I follow start posting when I'm on my way to bed but are they posting in their morning, afternoon or evening?

I agree Welshy, it's hard to know who is in what time zone & when they are posting. I know most of the journals I follow start posting when I'm on my way to bed but are they posting in their morning, afternoon or evening?

I agree i also get a bit confused :hmmmm:

well have we an idea of what time they are using for the site? maybe its just an invented one lol

R.I.P La blues!!

i decided that she had to much male in her and hardly any female flowers as today it was clear to see.. so shes now rabbit food :)

P1000643.JPG

And i will get some autos and a tent instead :)
the problem is that seed companys wont deliver to switzerland, ill ahve to get my mum to post me then, so ill order from a uk site, but who is actually good, im not gunna get seeds from herbies after what you guys have said :)
any other suggestions?

Here are the remaining 4 plants now started to flower :)

P1000644.JPG
P10006452.JPG
P10006462.JPG
P10006472.JPG
P10006483.JPG
P10006492.JPG
P10006502.JPG
P10006522.JPG

And the Criticals, i expect after the 20th august they will grow more in flower size (if mr spoon is awake!)

P10006541.JPG
P10006551.JPG
P10006562.JPG
P10006574.JPG
P10006585.JPG
P10006592.JPG
P10006602.JPG
P10006641.JPG
P10006623.JPG
P1000663.JPG

They have been in the rain as they love it, and we have 3 full days of sunshine forcasted so they should explode soon!

Here are the MaxiGoms

P1000665.JPG
P10006662.JPG
P10006671.JPG
P10006682.JPG
P10006692.JPG
P10006702.JPG
P10006741.JPG
P10006721.JPG
P10006731.JPG
P10006741.JPG
P10006751.JPG
P10006761.JPG
P10006771.JPG
P10006781.JPG

My 2 600w leds are due to be here on thursday :) is one 600w substaintal for 1.2m2 tent?

I wish i were your rabbit lol i order off herbies autoflowering site and their freebie seeds seem ok the AKR that im growing was a freebie from them but i know skunny had a bit of trouble with then i guess it was their reg site. If you go onto topleds thread the have a post with what light is suitable for what size area. If i was on my pc i would have copied and paste it here for you and its such a ball ache to do it on phone. Sorry

ill check it out! i was thinkg to use one of the lights to fininsh some autos, and just have then not in a tent in my room :)

Nice looking garden & shame about the hermies :(
I'd guess your light will do ok in a 4x4 but fade to the edges, you'll get a good 3x3 footprint going off my Mars 400's. I'll PM you some alternative seedbanks to look at :)

Order from Mr Nice Seeds, they're based in Switzerland :) I wanted to try them for a very long time, but I got so many seeds from a friend a month ago, that I really cannot buy anything else for the next 5 yrs... except maybe some sativas :)

My favorite sponsor is Green Parrot seeds from Spain, they ship worldwide. I picked them because they allowed paypal payment, but they are a branch of Mandala seeds, which has amazing prices.
I also heard of a store in Switzerland that sells clones too. No idea it's name or if it was legit.

Back
Top Bottom