Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

No joint :( Maybe next time :) I love your Nepalese man, I had a Nepalese Temple Ball in the late 80's, it was the best hash I've ever had :thumb:

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

ah man, i was dry for 2 days, i hate ponsing of people, have you got a joint mate, its just pure irony.. ill roll one up skunny :idea:

i just realized that the pics i posted also show the difference of when someone defols autos, i forget what ones but some of them havent been defoled as much, since i changed to the folding teqnik! hmm , next grow i will actually label pots ect and be more "proffesonal" lol

and today i got a bloom booster from the shop on the way to town, it was just convient, i got bicuzz i think its called, and its 20.35 :) use just 0.2ml-0.5ml per liter! ive not used booster before lets see if i notice a difference :)

im there beteo !

Heres the basics of lunar planting :)

At the new moon, the lunar gravity pulls water up, and causes the seeds to swell and burst. This factor, coupled with the increasing moonlight creates balanced root and leaf growth. This is the best time for planting above ground annual crops that produce their seeds outside the fruit. Examples are lettuce, spinach, celery, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and grain crops. Cucumbers like this phase also, even though they are an exception to that rule.

Second quarter image In the second quarter the gravitational pull is less, but the moonlight is strong, creating strong leaf growth. It is generally a good time for planting, especially two days before the full moon. The types of crops that prefer the second quarter are annuals that produce above ground, but their seeds form inside the fruit, such as beans, melons, peas, peppers, squash, and tomatoes. Mow lawns in the first or second quarter to increase growth.

Full Moon image After the full moon, as the moon wanes, the energy is drawing down. The gravitation pull is high, creating more moisture in the soil, but the moonlight is decreasing, putting energy into the roots. This is a favorable time for planting root crops, including beets, carrots, onions, potatoes, and peanuts. It is also good for perennials, biennials, bulbs and transplanting because of the active root growth. Pruning is best done in the third quarter, in the sign of Scorpio.

Fourth quarter image In the fourth quarter there is decreased gravitational pull and moonlight, and it is considered a resting period. This is also the best time to cultivate, harvest, transplant and prune. Mow lawns in the third or fourth quarter to retard growth.

WOOP WOOP;_ THATS THE SOUND OF THE PO ST MAN!!

P10007252.JPG
P10007232.JPG
P10007242.JPG
P10007252.JPG
P1000726.JPG
P10007275.JPG

ill leave it an hour then Ill see how theyve reacted and what the temp is ect, the temp was at 23 before the lights went in :)

Whoooooohoooooo, get you with your new toys :)

yeh man and fuck they are bright!! my beauties love them already!

does everything look in the right place skunny? ive never had an ndoor setup before myself

You need to check the optimal height for your lights, I'd say at a guess you could lower them to 24" from your canopy or just a touch less. What you need to do is turn one off & set the other at 18" & see if the footprint covers all of your canopy on one side, if it doesn't then raise it until it does. Once that's set, put your other at the same height. I'd lower your fan at the same time too. Another thing is to put your carbon filter horizontal & try & keep the ducting as straight as possible, more bends = less efficiency. Are you running an inlet fan too?
Oh and make sure you check it for light leaks. When it's lights off, get inside it for a few minutes so your eyes adjust & look for any light leakage

cool skunny thanks for the advice, its like cable tie madness at the moment! they are in dark now until the morning, ill have a fiddle, thats a great way to test the coverage mate :)

tomorrow i have work, until 4pm, so then ill get on it, and with more "skunny can you look at this please" photos for ya lol

Haha, no problemo OTM. I've been doing the same thing myself tonight so I've put my own advice into practice :)

I will definitely find plance for fan at the bottom of tent.If you hold it that high and you point it down it will blow all hot air to the bottom of tent.I will put it somewhere close to intake so he will blow colder and fresher air around plants,your output fan will easier suck hot air that circulate in upper part of tent.Maybe i am dumb but i am not stupid:goof::geek:

cool everthing is sorted, it was a bit of a puzzle to get an adverage for the "canopy", where i lst`d, is alot lower than the top buds, as i had them growing outdoors they had space but now they are inside and i planned on only doing my autos in there instead.. hmm well, the fan is now in the bottom left, the lights are given full spread light over the tent (i cant adjust the supports on lights?) and they are now together to make a 1200w :) ,the filter is horizontal at the back and the closest flower site to the lights is 22inches (had to convert that from cm lol) i raised the pots up on 2 plants so it made them more even with the other two.

Im impressed so far, they have already expoled in white hairs, mr moon and led power :)

It was 80f in there when i got in today at 5pm, ill have to keep an eye on that, 75 is about right huh? fuck fahrenheit and inches lol, ill be doing my journal in celcius as its easier for my and my thermometer!
i was thinking to get the another filter, but have just the fan part and make an inlet from outside, or just in the room for cool air, hmm worth a trip to the grow shop (any excuse!)

tomorrow they will get 2ml of bio bloom and 4ml of biogrow (ill start reduceing the bio grow from now) in 1.5 liter water, and maybe ill treat them to some bioheaven, i stll have half a small bottle left, i sort of abondond it because i didnt notice any difference lol.. but now they are indoors they are getting a few problems showing on the old leaves.. so i may aswell use it lol

ill upload some pics of the set up :) (he says looking around for the camera memory card lol)

Sounds like you've got it all sorted mate, your temps are fine by the way :)

yeh i think its sorted, the plants say they are happy and hello :420: lol

So here is the setup after rearranging it abit :)

P10007314.JPG

I jst feed them and will take pics of the flowers :)

Here is the bonsai sativa

P10007324.JPG
P10007333.JPG

and here is the topped random beauty

P10007362.JPG

Back
Top Bottom