Outdoor Autos? No Time For The Old In-Out - I've Just Come To Read The Meter

FTW= For the win lol!
When I was in highschool it meant "fuck the world".
Took me a while after I joined here to realize everyone else uses it as "for the win" 😆
Thanks for clearing that up :ganjamon:

----------

It was inevitable, the Wedding Cakes are rotting. Once the rot starts, it will be somewhere in the grow until the end. The main colas had to go. Its always the big stuff first. The losses on the Green Runts were probably 70%. I take no chances and cut below anything that looks suspicious. Its day 75, hope they are ready soon.
If I grow outside again it wont be more than 1 plant. They smell strong and need a lot of attention.
Thanks for looking in.

IMG_5233.JPG

IMG_5235.JPG

IMG_5237.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

Greetings! These Wedding Cakes will be harvested today. Unfortunately, Bud Rot set in after being drenched in a thunderstorm. Conditions here are humid anyway, after being soaked the bud rot was inevitable. Main colas were cut to minimize rot and improve the airflow. After that whatever looked suspect was cut away daily in an attempt to make it to harvest. What is left now looks good.
Shit happens! Thanks for following along. :ganjamon:

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG

Sorry about the rot, la Rue. She’s beautiful just the same.

Question for you. Did you cut all that wood?
Thanks! Rot happens, I know it well. I lived in a community on Maui, called Haiku, it rained a lot. like every night! Once the rot starts its here to stay..

Not this time, but I've cut and chopped plenty before.
I moved and stacked it if that counts. They delivered it upstairs with a forklift in two huge bags and wanted the bags back the next day.

Sadness here, my wife's brother passed away last week.

Condolences to you and yours, Stinker.

Greetings! These Wedding Cakes will be harvested today. Unfortunately, Bud Rot set in after being drenched in a thunderstorm. Conditions here are humid anyway, after being soaked the bud rot was inevitable. Main colas were cut to minimize rot and improve the airflow. After that whatever looked suspect was cut away daily in an attempt to make it to harvest. What is left now looks good.
Shit happens! Thanks for following along. :ganjamon:

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG
to bad about the rot but still looks good, i had to cull one for rot this summer

Thanks! Rot happens, I know it well. I lived in a community on Maui, called Haiku, it rained a lot. like every night! Once the rot starts its here to stay..

Not this time, but I've cut and chopped plenty before.
I moved and stacked it if that counts. They delivered it upstairs with a forklift in two huge bags and wanted the bags back the next day.

Sadness here, my wife's brother passed away last week.
condolences to you & the fam

Back
Top Bottom