Outdoor Autos? No Time For The Old In-Out - I've Just Come To Read The Meter

I've missed seeing your gorgeous surroundings, Stinker! Glad to get a chance to see it again.

And the plants look great! :Rasta:

Aloha Sunny.. feels like I broke da back, suffering this week. Shoots, yesterday had on my rubba wrist/thumb brace, bugga rip da fan leaves right off. Thanks Braddah 🤟🤟
:passitleft:
Hey Sunny, Howzit.. I'm so haole. :ganjamon:
Lately I have been wearing a neoprene support/brace with velcro straps. It snags stuff. Aloha 🤟

Greetings, Its another beautiful day. Chores are done early, it will be a hot one. :cool:
Wishing everyone a nice weekend. :peace:

IMG_4981.JPG

IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_4988.JPG

Good morning King Barney!

Your garden looks beautiful. And the roses are just lovely. My favourite rose colour is yellow. I can walk past a rose without sticking my nose in it lol.
Good afternoon, my Queen!

I love roses, especially yellow. They make me think of my mom.
------------

I also like the rain, and that's a good thing because that's what's in the forecast.

IMG_4993.JPG

A couple of days ago I grabbed some buds from December. Some Runtz and Lemon Drizzle. After rolling & smoking some Lemon D, I noticed how similar they look. Both have a very different effect. Maybe they don't look the same, It could just be me being stoned. Not grown with Biobizz, lighter for reference only. Lemon Drizzle is on the right. :cool: :peace:

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5012.JPG

Greetings. I've stuck with the Runtz for a few days now. Good stuff! No crash. It is a little heavy on my old lungs.

Were supposed to get rain so everyone was tucked in. Its starting to smell sweet. Sure be nice if it stayed that way. :peace:

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5021.JPG

Greetings. I've stuck with the Runtz for a few days now. Good stuff! No crash. It is a little heavy on my old lungs.

Were supposed to get rain so everyone was tucked in. Its starting to smell sweet. Sure be nice if it stayed that way. :peace:

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5021.JPG
I love strains with runtz i've grown some auto crossed with runtz but i wanna do the photoperiod someday. Great looking buds you got there.

I love strains with runtz i've grown some auto crossed with runtz but i wanna do the photoperiod someday.
If I think about it, I also like the Runtz strains. Still hitting the Runtz today, its nice. Usually I switch. I've grown the Runtz Muffin, Runtz photo fem, and now these Runtz autos twice.
Great looking buds you got there.
:thanks: - These were cured using bags. 1st time. They are a real game changer. Otherwise its a lot of work getting a good cure.
B🌸E🌸A🌸U🌸T🌸I🌸F🌸U🌸L
:D:D
------------
The sun is out, so I took a few shots. Here are some of the Wedding Cakes. Why not.. They are finally starting to stack, they didn't show any preflowers for a good week or so after the Runtz did. The un-topped version should have a large main cola. Its 80cm tall from the dirt. The other topped one is doing good for only being in a 6 liter pot. :cool:

IMG_5026.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

Greetings! The un-topped Wedding Cake is beefy. The topped in the 6 liter is beefing up as well. Autos were the way to go for me outside this year. I like outdoors when its hot, but I hate fighting the weather and rot in October. These will be chopped in August.
Thanks for looking in! :ganjamon: :peace:

IMG_5045.JPG

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

Greetings! The un-topped Wedding Cake is beefy. The topped in the 6 liter is beefing up as well. Autos were the way to go for me outside this year. I like outdoors when its hot, but I hate fighting the weather and rot in October. These will be chopped in August.
Thanks for looking in! :ganjamon: :peace:

IMG_5045.JPG

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG
some great looking auto's you have there stinker love the back ground scenery looks very peacefull

some great looking auto's you have there stinker love the back ground scenery looks very peacefull
Thank you, con. I'm liking the autos for outside. Its peaceful here, feeling grateful. I appreciate you checking out the whole grow. My notifications have been full lately. Thanks Mel.
----------
Yesterday I misted the plants with Bt for worms or caterpillars for the first time this year. Earlier today I saw some tiny little suckers wiggling on a fan leaf. Hoped to beat them to it. I hate those suckers. Now I think I see a dying sugar leaf. :thedoubletake:

Last year I started using a rechargeable sprayer, it works well. Its spray is more mist like and seems to penetrate into the buds. Everything will get a 2nd application after 10 days if not already chopped. The pink Runtz went on water only and has gotten darker. Today it’s nearly black. These pics are a couple of days old. Thanks for looking in. :peace:

IMG_5075.JPG

IMG_5078.JPG

The colored Runtz buds are still getting darker. The trichomes are mostly cloudy with some amber and clear. It will likely be harvested by next weekend. Next Sunday they will all be 65 days old. The other two, green Runtz will probably go another week after that. Still too far to predict when the Wedding Cakes will be ready, trichomes are all still mostly clear.
Thanks for looking in. Happy grows :cool: :peace:

P1030460.JPG

P1030466.JPG

P1030470.JPG

P1030473.JPG

P1030477.JPG

P1030482.JPG

Back
Top Bottom