Outdoor Autos? No Time For The Old In-Out - I've Just Come To Read The Meter

No worry my Braddah you can bring the Aloha with you 🤙 🤙 Gotta be a body of water or river around to get a line wet
Thanks Sunny 🤙 I sometimes fish for trout. Its just not the same. My boat sold to a guy on the big Island, Kona side. Maybe you see it? Fishy boat.
They are just OK i won't say great cause they aren't LOL Top colas are best the side buds are meh🙄 but they are still swelling. You did it the right way, better odds at better health for the plant. I knew i was taking a gamble with 1gal pots and now this flippin heat wave were getting 100f and more dry wind. I'm moving all plants under the patio for shade later in the morning. Even the photoperiods. My greenhouse is 115f awful.
How old are your autos? when its that hot, it helps to elevate the pots off the ground.

Shearwater.2._n.jpg

I hope everyone had a nice 4th. :thumb:

The Runtz have started flowering. The Wedding Cake’s will soon.
Just after these went outside I started noticing a few tiny white specks on some leaves, these gradually got larger and spread. This environment has a lot of critters. It looks like some Thrips have appeared on a few fan leaves. Can even see some honeydew. What I do is treat with NeemAzal, its bio and works on most critters. I usually get something early on if growing outside. Some other daisies in the garden will also be treated as the ants are farming Aphids. Later, if caterpillars show they will be hit with Bt, and if Fungus gnats with Bti. - :peace:

NeemAzal Technical is a water based extract of neem seeds, which is designed to leave the oil behind and extract only the active ingredients.

IMG_4875.JPG

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG

Back
Top Bottom