Outdoor Autos? No Time For The Old In-Out - I've Just Come To Read The Meter

Absolutely flawless ❤️💚
Hi Tra, thank you. Not anymore ;)
Last week we had a late night thunderstorm. I was asleep, my wife said rain was blowing sideways. The bummer is the window flaps were open on both sides of the greenhouse, Some large buds on both of the green Runtz were soaked. I knew then what was coming. Anyway, they were shaken out. Didn't help. There is new rot today. It sucks! Got testers now.
-------

Another day, another batch of rot. Keep those heavy buds dry if you can. :peace:

IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

IMG_5097.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

Its a bummer about the rot. It shouldn't get all of the green Runtz tops. There were more thunderstorms this morning, made sure the flaps were closed. Looking at the pink/purple Runtz, I started to imagine rot. With the color it was hard to tell. I ended up chopping the top part of a cola off that looked suspicious. Turns out there was no rot, had to know. Cant even tell it was cut. Taken from the top, 2nd from the right. Got another tester. :cool:

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG

Its a bummer about the rot. It shouldn't get all of the green Runtz tops. There were more thunderstorms this morning, made sure the flaps were closed. Looking at the pink/purple Runtz, I started to imagine rot. With the color it was hard to tell. I ended up chopping the top part of a cola off that looked suspicious. Turns out there was no rot, had to know. Cant even tell it was cut. Taken from the top, 2nd from the right. Got another tester. :cool:

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG
Holy Smokes !
Those are Gorgeous Stinker , looks delicious
Hope it stays localized for you

The pink Runtz is getting dark now. This would have been a good one for a larger pot. She is already starting to fade.
Happy grows :ganjamon: :peace:

IMG_5037.JPG

IMG_5038.JPG
Hey Stinker,
Just looking back on your grow
Nice work on all of these , really nice 👍

Good morning King Barney!

Those colours are amazing! 💚🩷
Good afternoon, I think. You say the nicest things. :thanks:
Hey Stinker,
Just looking back on your grow
Nice work on all of these , really nice 👍
Thanks, Sniper. Much appreciated.
-----------

Greetings! Due to Rot, the green Runtz have suffered from heavy bud loss. The buds were too large and dense. Once they got so wet, I knew what was coming.
They went on plain water a couple days ago. The plan now is to chop them in a few days with the red Runtz. On camera the red shows. To the eye, or in my eyes they look black or purple. The wedding cakes are bulking up. Like other good things, this grow is bittersweet!

Thanks for looking in. :cool::peace:

IMG_5119.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

This auto grow feels long already. Every day there is new rot on the two green Runtz. I have been chopping below any rot. Its a bummer, there were some huge colas, all gone now. Even what is left has some size. Big buds was part of the problem. With all the spores, the Wedding Cakes are probably doomed to the same fate. We will see. So far, the red Runtz was spared, and there is nothing to be seen on the two Wedding Cakes.

I'm looking to get 1 more day on the Red, another 4 or 5 days on the green Runtz. The WC's can probably go a couple weeks. Pics are- the red, two WC's and what is below the rot on the green Runtz. Thanks for looking. :peace:

IMG_5163.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG

IMG_5175.JPG

This auto grow feels long already. Every day there is new rot on the two green Runtz. I have been chopping below any rot. Its a bummer, there were some huge colas, all gone now. Even what is left has some size. Big buds was part of the problem. With all the spores, the Wedding Cakes are probably doomed to the same fate. We will see. So far, the red Runtz was spared, and there is nothing to be seen on the two Wedding Cakes.

I'm looking to get 1 more day on the Red, another 4 or 5 days on the green Runtz. The WC's can probably go a couple weeks. Pics are- the red, two WC's and what is below the rot on the green Runtz. Thanks for looking. :peace:

IMG_5163.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG

IMG_5175.JPG
To bad about the rot but those buds do look good

A shame that some of your colas got caught by the strong rain, but you have got some lovely looking bud amongst those gorgeous pictures, nice work as usual Stinker!
:thanks: Good to see you!

That is some really good looking bud 👍
The Runtz were frosty, thanks. The green ones also look good. They were chopped this morning. Unfortunately the rot got most, will get a few pics up later.
-----------
Flushing the soil before drying and shaking out the rootball. Even full of roots, the water flows easily through the bags. The milk carton tags seem to hold up. :ganjamon:

IMG_5212.JPG

Greetings! Today what was left of the Runtz was harvested. The two wedding Cakes are left and will probably go another 10 or 12 days.

Is anyone using an EC, (Electronically Commutated) fan for ventilation? I ordered one that arrived today. It’s a 160mm, or 6” and rated at 746m3/h. It’s light weight for the strength. It will replace the old T6, the T6 will be repurposed for forced intake. It was originally bought as a first fan for my first, tent, a 2’3” x 2’3”, it’s held up great through the upgrades.

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

IMG_5200.JPG

IMG_5213.JPG

🎶the hills are alive with smells of cannabis 🎶
When I first saw that I did a double take, Funny stuff!
Thanks @Fenderbender for the images, the ruggedness fit right in.

Beautiful Stinker !
Thank you, Sniper. Much appreciated!
Cannabis is such a cool plant to grow and look at. :ganjamon:

--------------------

Its rainy and humid. The forecast is for heavy thunderstorms later this afternoon, with intermittent rain all day. Its hard to deal with so much wet.
The purple Runtz was just broken down and boxed up. It was a small yield, probably under 2 zips, but way nice. 1 top bud had a little caterpillar damage, or maybe rot. It wasn't scoped, it was trashed. I paused here to take a few bud shots. I always struggle to get good, dry bud shots.
Thanks for looking in. :peace:

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5222.JPG

IMG_5227.JPG

Back
Top Bottom