Outdoor Autos? No Time For The Old In-Out - I've Just Come To Read The Meter

Greetings! For a summer grow, five autos were started indoors. Today is day 20, earlier this morning they were moved outside for the duration. The first 20 days were shown indoors as an add-on on to the end of the last. As of today they will stay outside.
These are being grown using Bottled Organic Nutrients. A first for me. Its a new BioBizz line. So far so good. :ganjamon:

I was only going to keep the best 3 of 5, but couldn’t cull any. Three were uppotted last week, there are two topped Runtz autos in 30l green bags. Also in a 30l big bag is an un-topped Wedding Cake auto. The remaining 2 will be grown out in 6L hard pots.
Everyone is welcome to follow along. Thanks for looking. :peace:

IMG_4850.JPG

IMG_4854.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4858.JPG

I'm just looking at that gorgeous hillside.. like being in the Alps.
And I'm sure those autos will turn out amazing as per usual
We had quite a bit of rain recently. It greens up. I see what you mean about the Alps.
Excellent! La Rue I’m just gonna sit quietly in the corner. You won’t even know I am here!
That's hard to believe. :p I'm glad you are here!
Good start buddy:thumb:
:passitleft:
Good luck i hope they do much better than mine are. But mine been outdoors for well over 5wks.

:thanks:, Gg! These started out nice. Do you have a journal? What seems to be the problem?
Love me some outdoor autos, I’ll follow along ☕
Glad to have you here. Thanks for following Justin.

Looking really good! Right on 👍
:thanks:
---------

It still amazes me how fast cannabis can grow. Especially in these early weeks. 21 days today. Everyone is happy. The last Runtz was up potted yesterday. Will try and give it some more time between entries now. Its hot again today.
Happy Grows :peace:

IMG_4860.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4862.JPG

IMG_4866.JPG

Aloha stinker! Looking happy and healthy and off to a solid start. The view there is mesmerizing 🤙

Aloha stinker! Looking happy and healthy and off to a solid start. The view there is mesmerizing 🤙
Aloha Sunny 🤙 Roger that! Its not an island view anymore. I like it, but also miss the aloha, water and fishing.
Thanks for looking in.

No worry my Braddah you can bring the Aloha with you 🤙 🤙 Gotta be a body of water or river around to get a line wet

No worry my Braddah you can bring the Aloha with you 🤙 🤙 Gotta be a body of water or river around to get a line wet
Always Aloha! Sometimes now I need a reminder. Get stuck! I put a crude reminder at my office door.

IMG_4868.JPG

We had quite a bit of rain recently. It greens up. I see what you mean about the Alps.

That's hard to believe. :p I'm glad you are here!

:thanks:, Gg! These started out nice. Do you have a journal? What seems to be the problem?

Glad to have you here. Thanks for following Justin.

:thanks:
---------

It still amazes me how fast cannabis can grow. Especially in these early weeks. 21 days today. Everyone is happy. The last Runtz was up potted yesterday. Will try and give it some more time between entries now. Its hot again today.
Happy Grows :peace:

IMG_4860.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4862.JPG

IMG_4866.JPG
I put them out too soon weather fooled me and they stopped growing then they recharged when the temps got consistantly over 80f. That's all, they hate cool feet.

I put them out too soon weather fooled me and they stopped growing then they recharged when the temps got consistantly over 80f. That's all, they hate cool feet.
I'm sorry to hear that they stopped growing. Autos can be touchy. It seems like if they stall, they don't recover the same as a photo period can. How are they doing now?
-----------
Hello! After a mini heat wave, it suddenly got cold and rainy. The last couple of nights the temp dropped to 50f or 10c. Today its mostly overcast but it should be partly sunny again tomorrow.

The last Runtz started to flower as soon as it went in the larger 6 liter pot. The two plants in the 6 liter pots should stay smaller. The other three might get fairly large. Its hard to say, I don't have much experience with autos. The un-topped Wedding Cake already has a huge main stalk.

Thanks for looking! :ganjamon::peace:

IMG_4869.JPG

IMG_4870.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4873.JPG

I'm sorry to hear that they stopped growing. Autos can be touchy. It seems like if they stall, they don't recover the same as a photo period can. How are they doing now?
-----------
Hello! After a mini heat wave, it suddenly got cold and rainy. The last couple of nights the night temps dropped to 50f or 10c. Today its mostly overcast but it should be partly sunny again tomorrow.

The last Runtz started to flower as soon as it went in the larger 6 liter pot. The two plants in the 6 liter pots should stay smaller. The other three might get fairly large. Its hard to say, I don't have much experience with autos. The un-topped Wedding Cake already has a huge main stalk.

Thanks for looking! :ganjamon::peace:

IMG_4869.JPG

IMG_4870.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4873.JPG
They are just OK i won't say great cause they aren't LOL Top colas are best the side buds are meh🙄 but they are still swelling. You did it the right way, better odds at better health for the plant. I knew i was taking a gamble with 1gal pots and now this flippin heat wave were getting 100f and more dry wind. I'm moving all plants under the patio for shade later in the morning. Even the photoperiods. My greenhouse is 115f awful.

Back
Top Bottom