OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

THE POST IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Absolutely stunning, all of it! Those WW nugs look rock hard! Oh my lord it makes me excited for mine! Those new plants are taller than me and I'm tall for a girl;) holy shit balls you must have a giant Grow space lol, my dream space! Congrats man, looks outstanding

Re: OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Congrats on the ww harvest.. shes absolutely covered in frost!! That maui wowie is really special.. would really like to get some seeds of her some day. Her colors, bud and leaf, are gorgeous man! Love that pic with you and your gals.. damn they are tall lol.....

Thanks Toast, this Widow surpassed her mother as far a size of buds and frostiness, can't wait till she has a good 2 month cure. The Maui gals worry me a little, may have to do some supercropping when the time comes, and seeds may be a possibility in a few months. :slide:

That’s awesome you have the MW doing well. Not a lot of true genetics from back in the day are still around.

Thanks Penny, I plan on sending part of her stalk to get tested to see exactly what I have, the bastardization of genetics was around in the 70's but much less common that what we are seeing today...we will know in a few months!

Looking awesome all around OTM. Those Widow buds look amazing. And it’s surreal to see the Maui Wowie. Awesome job!

I think you will soon experience this in your tent, Widows for me are a little on the slow side compared to others, so if your Widow seem to be lagging a little behind when you flip, just let her lag, she will come on strong in the end.:thumb:

THE POST IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Absolutely stunning, all of it! Those WW nugs look rock hard! Oh my lord it makes me excited for mine! Those new plants are taller than me and I'm tall for a girl;) holy shit balls you must have a giant Grow space lol, my dream space! Congrats man, looks outstanding

I promised you I wouldn't let you down Newty, it will give you something to look forward to in the next 2 months, just be a little more gentle on the please!:rofl:

Thanks Penny, I plan on sending part of her stalk to get tested to see exactly what I have, the bastardization of genetics was around in the 70's but much less common that what we are seeing today...we will know in a few months!

Remember the Hawaiian strains were mostly of Thai origin. They weren't landrace but heirlooms.

Remember the Hawaiian strains were mostly of Thai origin. They weren’t landrace but heirlooms.

Right, Hawaii and later California was the gathering place for many strains from the Hippie trail, the purpose of having it tested is to see which landrace or races it was derived from, Conrad seemed to think it resembled a Afghani Indica, no doubt it is crossed with something Sativa and is not 100%. I am pretty sure the seeds from the original oz's were from Northern California as a lot of people I hung with made a number of trips out that way...some to enjoy the atmosphere and some to make money while enjoying the atmosphere!:laughtwo:

The more I can narrow it down the better for my curiosity and I am sure many of you too!:thumb:

Would be interesting to see what the terpenes test out as. Some of the Hawaiian plants I've seen don't look like 100% Sativa, Conrad has a good eye so I'd lean towards his guess.

Would be interesting to see what the terpenes test out as. Some of the Hawaiian plants I’ve seen don’t look like 100% Sativa, Conrad has a good eye so I’d lean towards his guess.

That may happen, the first test is the OTM smoke test, then after that a genetic mapping (Phylos Certification) if we have something that we can work with, off to a certified Lab for more specifics. Never in my years did I ever think I would have a chance to be a seed breeder...a lot of things would still have to fall in place first but it doesn't hurt to dream a little.:laughtwo:

Glad I can inspire JM...its nothing more than just a fool and his journeys :laughtwo:

I can tell by your post's here you are having a blast and that is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom