OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey OMM, guess who I ran into again on one of my nice dreams and she wanted me to tell you HI! She grabbed me by the arm and whoaaa dude, I grabbed my camera as I was going out...:tokin:

I traveled to many beautiful places...to a lush tropical forest raised on a porch filled with gigantic buds, and then to this sanctum filled everywhere with seemingly infinite variety of the sweet leaf and a harmony that left you at peace...and further on to many places, indoor and outdoor showing me the life of a bud fairy, faster she flew seeming to flit everywhere and then she stopped...I looked around and found myself in a backyard...but a backyard unlike any other I have seen...this was like a backyard in heaven, but it was oddly familiar...It was your backyard OMM and she landed here and sighed (which was obviously HOT)...and said one word..."HOME"...and I snapped a quick picture before she sent me back to my garden...this is what I seen.

Sugar Bud Fairy with wings of smoke..
Sugar-Bud_Fairie.jpg

I thought you might be interested, but I think she named this plant the queen of the garden...only time will tell though brother.

:peace: my good friend and Aloha

I always watch your grows from a distance. Luuuuurking.
But you sir, ARE THE MAN.
Ill continue my internet stalking for tips....or if you want you could check out my grow and offer advice.
LOL
Keep it up OMM.
You sir are a legend.
LOL....
Just giving props where its due.
PEace

I came through yesterday but thought I left a comment. Anywho Looking great OMM hope my ladies look like yours when I top them off

Hey OMM, guess who I ran into again on one of my nice dreams and she wanted me to tell you HI! She grabbed me by the arm and whoaaa dude, I grabbed my camera as I was going out...:tokin:

I traveled to many beautiful places...to a lush tropical forest raised on a porch filled with gigantic buds, and then to this sanctum filled everywhere with seemingly infinite variety of the sweet leaf and a harmony that left you at peace...and further on to many places, indoor and outdoor showing me the life of a bud fairy, faster she flew seeming to flit everywhere and then she stopped...I looked around and found myself in a backyard...but a backyard unlike any other I have seen...this was like a backyard in heaven, but it was oddly familiar...It was your backyard OMM and she landed here and sighed (which was obviously HOT)...and said one word..."HOME"...and I snapped a quick picture before she sent me back to my garden...this is what I seen.

Sugar Bud Fairy with wings of smoke..
Sugar-Bud_Fairie.jpg

I thought you might be interested, but I think she named this plant the queen of the garden...only time will tell though brother.

:peace: my good friend and Aloha

OMG That's my Nurse!! I knew she was magical, but I didn't know she was a Fairy. Now you know why I like going to the Doctor's to get a checkup. :yahoo:
Your here so she must not have taken your blood pressure. :ganjamon:
I've seen others just faint at her touch. When see leans over you and rubs those things on you, it's hard to stay conscious. :trance::trance:
You have made my Day, High!
I've already copied her and put her in my "Keep these pictures forever" subdirectory.:ganjamon:

What a nice present! :yahoo:
Thank You High. I am speechless.:thanks:

Seriously, that is a master piece of work! You did a great job on it and the story too! Bravo!! This is right up there with Woodsman's pipe as a thing of beauty. I hope Woodsman doesn't see this, He would probably swim over here again! :surf::surf:

Thank you my friend, I'll be smiling for days!

Aloha and much Mahalo your the best High

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I always watch your grows from a distance. Luuuuurking.
But you sir, ARE THE MAN.
Ill continue my internet stalking for tips....or if you want you could check out my grow and offer advice.
LOL
Keep it up OMM.
You sir are a legend.
LOL....
Just giving props where its due.
PEace

Hi there LilJah :) Thanks for the flattery! It works for me!:ganjamon:
I just took a look at your grow and it looks good. Easy on the nutes. :grinjoint:
They are gonna reward you for your care. As A note if you make seeds from an auto flower plant, 99% of the time they will not be auto any more.:smokin::smokin: Maybe that's changed, but I don't think so.
Your doing a good job, keep it up.
Glad you looked in my friend and :welcome:

I came through yesterday but thought I left a comment. Anywho Looking great OMM hope my ladies look like yours when I top them off

Hi my Friend:)
I do that all the time :grinjoint:
Cool on the topping. What I really like (besides the obvious) is that if you make a mistake, you can do it again:ganjamon:
Let me know how they come out! You will know in 2 or 3 days:bravo:

OMG That's my Nurse!! I knew she was magical, but I didn't know she was a Fairy. Now you know why I like going to the Doctor's to get a checkup. :yahoo:
Your here so she must not have taken your blood pressure. :ganjamon:
I've seen others just faint at her touch. When see leans over you and rubs those things on you, it's hard to stay conscious. :trance::trance:
You have made my Day, High!
I've already copied her and put her in my "Keep these pictures forever" subdirectory.:ganjamon:

What a nice present! :yahoo:
Thank You High. I am speechless.:thanks:

Seriously, that is a master piece of work! You did a great job on it and the story too! Bravo!! This is right up there with Woodsman's pipe as a thing of beauty. I hope Woodsman doesn't see this, He would probably swim over here again! :surf::surf:

Thank you my friend, I'll be smiling for days!

Aloha and much Mahalo your the best High

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I had a ball making it, knowing how much you and Woods would like it....:) (sorry lavendar, boys will be boys...:ganjamon:)
And that nurse is hot...so got to stare at her as I painted out the background so I could paste her in transparently. :reading420magazine:

Thanks for the kind words my friend, as always you are more than welcome.

Aloha brother.

Wow nice piece of work Mountain. I also want to play with photo stuff in the near future. I'm looking into a camera as I type. I could use some help picking one out. I'm looking into a Rebel something. Just looking now but I have $ in hand. Least a reasonable price. Any help wood be grateful. Drive bye my doghouse. OMM well I need say nothing..................Can't wait to see you with some them Donkey Dic***.. Keepem Green.

Wow nice piece of work Mountain. I also want to play with photo stuff in the near future. I'm looking into a camera as I type. I could use some help picking one out. I'm looking into a Rebel something. Just looking now but I have $ in hand. Least a reasonable price. Any help wood be grateful. Drive bye my doghouse. OMM well I need say nothing..................Can't wait to see you with some them Donkey Dic***.. Keepem Green.

Thanks Buddy MH is an artist! Hello to Miss J:cheer:

HEY THEIR OMM!:cool: JUST STOPPIN BY TO SAY HEY. HOPE ALL IS GOOD TAKE IT EASY SHOOTS

Hello! I'm back... had to say farewell to my grandfather :rip: but on a good note, I ate at a friends house...goes by the name of Peace man! Now that boy can cook, hope everything is cool with you and the ladies. I'll be in to chat some more after I get un-packed and get some rest. Take care UJ;)

some good discussion going on in here, thanks to all who posted the info on topping and water/o2/nutrient uptake.

Plants are looking great bro! Keep up the good work.

Hey, My friend! ;) Good to see you! Glad you found something good. Topping is one of my favorite topics. :peace:

Hello! I'm back... had to say farewell to my grandfather :rip: but on a good note, I ate at a friends house...goes by the name of Peace man! Now that boy can cook, hope everything is cool with you and the ladies. I'll be in to chat some more after I get un-packed and get some rest. Take care UJ;)

Hey sisco:hookah: Sorry about your grandfather. I'm glad you got to see him. I know it was expected, he's in better place now.

Yep, get some rest and take it easy!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom