OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

damn dude that's quite frankly the most awesome thing i've heard all day you sure do got the livin life thing right OMM haha:bravo:that's also funny as hell got me crackin up right now... you know what i like about high school girls, i keep gettin older and they stay the same age lmao:grinjoint:

lookin foward to tha pics my brada glad to hear theyre gettin big:thumb:
Getting married again in august to a girl (woman) 9 years younger. 3rd time around. At this rate my future wife is yet to be born. LOL Your only as young as your penis, lol.

Ever smoke love lettuce, got to find it. :roorrip: (rude thoughts), lol.

No Problem Young Lady:grinjoint: Well, just wade into the do's and they'll get done. Germed some replacements for the two that are now gone. One hermi, one harvest.

My Bubblelicious was mistreated, forgotten and her trichs were way over due at 50% dark amber, but she is potent (8+) and good. A very smooth lemon kind of taste. ;)

amber is not bad sometimes, i let some get that way...good for evenings and just resting and relaxing...thank you, mine is bubblegum, but one book said it and bubblelicious were the same thing, but i'm not sure....i didnt top this one, who knows why...maybe she was short, in the beginning but she is a monster now, so just letting her go...thanks for the report....lavendar

heheh there are some characters running some of these shops. My solitary source always has a coffee cup that would curl your eyelashes. Likes his whiskey. He seems pretty cool about things and I've never seen him too far in the bag.

lol of course you're a celebrity, we recognized that right away, hence the MoM vote.:thumb: He'd better have voted for you as well, or we'll boycott his shop.
Gotta get up pretty damn early to get ahead of OMM.:bravo:

you too OMM, upright and breathing is always a good day. take care brother.

Hi MmmmickWell, thanks for the kind words my friend.:grinjoint:

I love the characters we meet in this great hobby of ours. 420 sure has made me enjoy my life even more. Upright and breathing is good. :bravo:

nice grow. hope mine turns out 1/2 as good.

Well thanks mr belvedere Good to see you here and welcome to my grow.
More important than that is welcome to 420.:welcome:
Was mr belvedere an old radio show? I can't place that name, but I remember it..:grinjoint:

They don't kill the roots per se. The roots just won't go anywhere near the stuff. They just grow away from the edges back into the middle and make massive root-balls.

The hydro store is the Debil!!!

I have chest pains every time i leave that place. Went in to spend like a $100 and about fainted dead away when she said it was gonna be $408. It musta shown on my face because she gave me a discount without me even asking for it and brought it down to 350. It was one quiet ride home...

My team doesn't lose, so idk what that feels like.:rofl::rofl::rofl: It is that time of the year again though, I love it. Who you root for?

Does it have the bubblegum flavor or smell at all?

Congratz on another fine harvest brotha. May have been a small amount but it sounds potent and like it will make a good addition to your collection. I am going to chop my first girl in less than a week. Wish me luck.

Hi Nic That must be some dank stuff to turn roots around :grinjoint:
Here I am trying to have no root ball.:grinjoint:

The Hydro store got you did it? Remember that face you made, that could be really helpful!. If it was quiet on the way home, wife must have been with you. :smokin::smokin:

Your team doesn't lose HuH! Don't believe I've seen that one :yahoo: I'm a Western Conference guy. Love the Kings. They were really good at the start, lots of new kids, then they picked up some vets and got worse.:smokin::smokin: If it works, don't fix it.:smokin:

No Bubblegum smell or taste, but my smell and taste don't work very well.:grinjoint: She was small in size, but very nice to smoke.:bravo:
She is curing away and I will probably keep her as a special treet.:surf:

I wish you nothing but good on your harvest next week.:cheer:
I like the one at a time harvest, all at once is too much work.:smokin:

Oh my gawd. I have been chatting wiff a REAL celebrity!! Hugs brother. Sounds like a great strain you have going. I will have to see how she performs under your expert green tutoring. Yep, setbacks are a biotch, but just part of the grow experience. MDVL has ordered some additional seeds, so our seed warehouse is getting bigger. I fixed the heat issue so hopefully, fingers crossed, no more hermies. Now to install the kitty survielance cam...lol.

Thanks GMT. I was chuckling all the way home. Made my day.:grinjoint: We all go in expecting perfection, but we know there will be bumps along the way. Good for MDVL....she'll get some good ones, knowing her.:grinjoint:
Glad you got the heat issue solved. Damn hermeis:smokin:
If your like me, I would find my cats messing up, they would look at me and I loved em even more. Sure miss em. They are sweet creatures.:cheer:

damn dude that's quite frankly the most awesome thing i've heard all day you sure do got the livin life thing right OMM haha:bravo:that's also funny as hell got me crackin up right now... you know what i like about high school girls, i keep gettin older and they stay the same age lmao:grinjoint:

lookin foward to tha pics my brada glad to hear theyre gettin big:thumb:

Hi CO I've noticed that too!!! :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I have young surfer friend, he just calls them trinkets!

It will take a while, but I'm gonna highlight each strain in a few minutes. Seems everyone likes one strain more than the other. :grinjoint:

Getting married again in august to a girl (woman) 9 years younger. 3rd time around. At this rate my future wife is yet to be born. LOL Your only as young as your penis, lol.

Ever smoke love lettuce, got to find it. :roorrip: (rude thoughts), lol.

Hi Bass Well, good luck on your coming nuptials. By the way, practice does not mean perfection. :grinjoint: My second wife was 12 years younger than me, she grew up and left me.:smokin: She also told me, I was the kind of man that should not be married. She was right! Should have listened.:smokin:

Mine is quite old and does only the basic functions. It's all in my mind now.:grinjoint:

Not going there about the lettuce!:popcorn:

I do wish you well with number three:cheer:

amber is not bad sometimes, i let some get that way...good for evenings and just resting and relaxing...thank you, mine is bubblegum, but one book said it and bubblelicious were the same thing, but i'm not sure....i didnt top this one, who knows why...maybe she was short, in the beginning but she is a monster now, so just letting her go...thanks for the report....lavendar

Hi lavendar I read the same book.....not sure either. They are from different seed banks, so they could be totally different strains.:smokin:
Yours sounds very different too. Sounds like she is going to reward you well.

I usually go for 40 to 50 % amber, love couchlock, but this amber was like almost back amber. First time I'd seen that. Of course this is only my second grow and am still a noob. See you soon.;)

Day 23 of Bloom

The one closest to you is Kandy Kush, she's the big one;)
grp22.jpg

Here is a front view of her. I think I will be tying allot of those branches up before she finishes.;)
Kandy0.jpg

Looks like she going to have many colas. HeHe ;)
Kandy21.jpg

Her top makes me smile.;)
Kandy31.jpg

Her main colas, filling in.;)
kandy4.jpg

Hope you like my pictures of each strain;);)

Day 23 of Bloom

Here is the beautiful Strawberry Haze:grinjoint:

straw3.jpg

Her Strawberry bottom:grinjoint:
straw21.jpg

Her cluster at the top Hard to see what's in there:grinjoint:
straw4.jpg

A Strawberry Bud :grinjoint:
straw6.jpg

An other Strawberry Bud :grinjoint:
straw9.jpg

And another Strawberry cluster:grinjoint:
straw5.jpg

OK! That's Miss Strawberry:grinjoint:

Day 23 of Bloom

A group shot. The Great White Shark is the second in from the right:cheer:
grp1_26_days.jpg

Presenting The Great White Shark in all her glory:cheer:
shark7.jpg

Her nice looking top:cheer:
shark22.jpg

A full shot, nice buds:cheer:
shark31.jpg

This girl is looking good and putting on weight :cheer:
shark51.jpg

Hope you liked my individual plant high lights:cheer:

Don't think Ill be doing this again!;) Too much work!:yahoo::yahoo:

Hi OMM, awesome photo spread my friend. I can't pick a favorite but the Strawberry cough looks like she's gonna grow some big clumps of bud.
They all look very healthy, going well.:cheer:

Looking very nice there.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom