OldMedman Goes Indoors

Hi all just a note. :)

After years of no problems with the Big A seed bank. I received a package with no seeds in it. The package had been opened.....the T-Shirt was still there, but the seeds had been taken. I emailed them with pictures of the package.

They said no problem and shipped the order to me again today!

Now that is customer service! :thumb:

Feel free to thank all the morons that open their "Big A'' packages on You Tube....a-holes
First rate folks....Jodi and the gang over there in Liverpool.....toiling away in the seedbank :) All myopic and shit, from counting thousands of little majick beans
:welldone: by-the-by :bravo:

Feel free to thank all the morons that open their "Big A'' packages on You Tube....a-holes
First rate folks....Jodi and the gang over there in Liverpool.....toiling away in the seedbank :) All myopic and shit, from counting thousands of little majick beans
:welldone: by-the-by :bravo:

Hey Chopper ! :)

Jodie is the one that helped me. I sent 3 hi def pictures to her. Believe me she could see exactly what happened. I bet her job is worse than data entry, but more interesting. Good folks. Hey Thanks. :thanks:

Another Harvest Day! :yahoo:

Day 81 of Bloom

Up first the Bubblelicious

bublewet.JPG

163 grams wet

Bubblelicious in the box.

Bubblebox.JPG

Next is the wild Thai Cola.......my largest so far :yahoo:

WildCola.JPG

Wet weight 188 grams

wildweight.JPG

Wild Thai in the box.

wildbox.jpg

Last, but not least....the dry weight of the Critical+

crittdry.JPG

42 grams dry.

That's all for today.....1 more to go!:thumb:
Great harvest again omm. That's a he'll of a top cola. Is that the normal weight to drop from wet to dry. Just interested as yet to do a harvest.

Also I have seen you mention emerald triangle a few time and was quite interested but when I looked into it all I found was the seed company. As I assumed you was talking about a strain. If you could direct me to the right place this would be great.

Carnt wait for the smoke report.
Keep up the good work.

Smooth

Is that the normal weight to drop from wet to dry. Just interested as yet to do a harvest.

Also I have seen you mention emerald triangle a few time and was quite interested but when I looked into it all I found was the seed company. As I assumed you was talking about a strain. If you could direct me to the right place this would be great.

Smooth

204g to 42g counts the stems wet but manicured out of the dry nugs. 25% is normal yield.

Emerald triangle is a geographical area with weed-friendly climate, north of San Francisco.

Hope you had a great weekend have question for ya sad news big lucy fell to that tropical depression had it tied off and everything 5 inches of rain and she broke at the base can i cut the limbs off and freeze it green to make hash or whatever later or do i have to dry it first before freezing if any body knows from experience please chime in i just cant trim it up right now she sure was pretty i learned a valuable lesson you only got to hit me in the head once maybe twice but thxs in advance Great journal and grow it helps me pass the time :peace:

OMM it seems you have a green thumb weather you grow Indoors or Outside, either way you always have Beautiful Ladies. :yummy:

What a harvest on your bubblelicious and Thai. Wow that is a monster Wild Thai cola .. I wonder what it's weight will be by itself?

:welldone:

Hey there OMM!
Bummer about the BlueBerry being so dissappointing, I was really cheering her on this whole time! But you seem to have found a few that shine! Congratulations on yet another great harvest! (Why am I yelling??) Lol, Glad to see the garden is proving to be worth all the hard work though buddy.

The story is as interesting as ever, keep up the good work my friend:thumb:

OMM great looking harvest. You really piqued my interest in the Frisian Dew. I Know your were singing the praise for it a few weeks ago. Do you still feel as strongly now.

Any others on the thread have any experience with the frisian dew. I know it says its an outdoor seed, but I assume I can grow it in a closet with 5 ft of grow height. Just need some lst and topping to manage the height?

Hi OMM -

Congrats on another great harvest my friend! That is a monster cola on that Wild Thai - :bravo:

I sure hope all is well for you, I've been having a few set-backs, but nothing worrisome. It will all get better at some point, but it's making it hard for me to keep up in the forums here!

I'm really bummed about the Blueberry. I liked it a lot, but it did turn out to be a bit weak, and it sounds like yours just wasn't all it should have been at all. Damnitall anyway.

Great story so far, that Greek holding facility sounds so surreal and damn near unbearable. I'm riveted - sure is a great story, but I'll bet you had some hellacious time there.

Matterhorn is producing nicely my friend - inside? No problem! :high-five:

Great harvest again omm. That's a he'll of a top cola. Is that the normal weight to drop from wet to dry. Just interested as yet to do a harvest.

Carnt wait for the smoke report.
Keep up the good work.

Smooth

Hey Ya Smooth

As Mr Gator said......usually you end up with approximately .25 % of the wet weight after they dry.

You can find their seeds at the Single Seed center (one of our sponsors) or at the Attitude seed bank with gives 420 members 10 % off on their orders.
The reason I was looking at them, Chopper has had good luck with them.
Some of their seeds have outrageous yields. :yummy:

Hi OMM! Thanks for the photo of the "seed" thing, I wish it was a better photo, I can't tell wtf it is showing, LOL! :)

BTW, your "arm" photo... That photo brought tears to my eyes. Your arm reminds me of my dad. He passed in 2009. :(

Awesome bud tho :)

Hi Greenie. :yummy:

If you can...copy the photo to your computer then use a picture viewing software and blow it up.

Really sorry about your DAD.:smokin:

I still have family there, where I live there are many Italians and many have family there. I just went to the funeral of a friend's uncle and it was too weird meeting people who know my peeps both in SoCal and in PG, small world, perhaps we crossed paths back then and didn't know that we would again in the future, but as you said, 'this is getting weird.' Did you used to go to the Monterey Pop Festival [missed Jimi et al, my cousin called me to rub it in, I went earlier when the folkies like dylan and baez perfromed], at the Co. fairgrounds or The Feast of the Lanterns in PG? Feast of Lanterns One of my cousins was in the Royal Court a few years ago.

As far as helping Granny goes, you're welcome, but without seeing what she has, it is only a guess [edjimik8ted as it might be] and how helpful it is I don't know, I guess there is some satisfaction in knowing what's going on.;)

Hi Buddy ! :)

I got there too late to see any of the good Festivals. I remember the Feast of Lanterns. I went to allot of small play houses though. I love a good play. My partner and I held some Communication Workshops at the Holiday Inn across from FT. Ord. Probably gone now. Did the Big rec center ever fall into the sea? It was getting close when I left. :peace:

Hope you had a great weekend have question for ya sad news big lucy fell to that tropical depression had it tied off and everything 5 inches of rain and she broke at the base can i cut the limbs off and freeze it green to make hash or whatever later or do i have to dry it first before freezing if any body knows from experience please chime in i just cant trim it up right now she sure was pretty i learned a valuable lesson you only got to hit me in the head once maybe twice but thxs in advance Great journal and grow it helps me pass the time :peace:

Oh! Man! So sorry to hear that. She was such a beauty. I've told people about her . I really don't know if you could freeze the limbs. If you could some how cut her into smaller parts you maybe could freeze them for making hash and so on. Maybe someone else can answer that one. :yummy:

Glad you enjoying my journal...leat I can help that way. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom