OldMedman Goes Indoors

OMM,
Can you say why super lemon haze wasn't "the one"?
I am looking for her too.
Cinderella has came the closest yet.
I think I will make some female pollen from both girls, cross pollinate and call them Super Lemon Cindy.
Should be killer. What r ur thoughts?

Hello my friend. :)

For me she had to many phenos. You just never knew what you were going to get. Look in the closed Journals. I had a Journal just for her. All the people that were growing her, past and present, contributed. At the end that was the general consensus .

Chindy would be good with anything! Good Luck.:)

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey honey! No time to really catch up on yer journal, just popped in to catch ya up on what's goin' on here... Just got back from spending last week in a major hospital a couple hundred miles from here. Had some TIA's (like mini strokes that are short lived). Ran every test there could be on me and all looks good. Have a med for arthritis that could have contributed, and my blood pressure is way high (like I've been telling the nurse with every doc visit for the last 2 years) which also contributed... of course am also a smoker... Came home and now have a clot in my vein below the IV site, so warm packing it till the doc office here is open. Anyways, the bottom line is... it probably cost $20,000 to be given baby aspirin and a blood pressure med and I am absolutely FINE.

I worried about my inside and outside ladies... but came back to wonderful trees and bushes continuing to bud and only lost 2 clones. But I have noted the strangest thing in the last three weeks....

I started noticing what looked like single seed pods in some of the pre-flowers only (on my outside girls). Buds are all still forming fine (no seeds).

I saw the first ones about 3 weeks ago and thought I got lucky cuz my female made a couple seeds for me and continued blooming. But then I noticed a few here and there on other plants - all a single seed in the pre-flower and NO seeds in the buds.

I did a little research and saw that this could be an early pollination when the plant is still in pre-flower. Thus, the pollen donor is unknown - it could be a hermie let loose a bit in my group of females, or it could have been some ditch weed. I guess this will be answered when I grow the seeds - if I get males, it is ditchweed, if all female must have been a hermie in the group.

BUT!!! What I can't figure out is how it could be an outside pollination considering these girls are all at different stages and when many of these girls were showing their pre-flowers (time of pollination), there is one Aurora Indica that was pretty far into flowering at the time. This Aurora Indica also ONLY has a couple seeds in pre-flowers and has just continued to pack on seedless flowers. I've examined this lady very closely and see no other signs of seed formation - just a ton of hairy buds continue. How can this be??? Wouldn't you think this lady should have seeds forming in her buds?

And the others went into pre-flowering at different times too. One Violator Kush only showed pre-flowers for 2 days before her buds started and the buds are not effected, yet she has 4 single seed pods from pre-flowers.

I am just kindda stumped. There are buds everywhere in various stages cuz different plants began flowering at different times for about 3 weeks. Why are there single seeds ONLY in the pre-flowers and not in buds?

However they got there, I sure don't mind single seeds in a very obvious areas... it will be interesting to see if they are feminized or not.

Any thoughts? You had plants outside... did you ever have single seeds in your pre-flowers?

:circle-of-love:LUVIES OMM HONEY!!!:circle-of-love:

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey honey! No time to really catch up on yer journal, just popped in to catch ya up on what's goin' on here... Just got back from spending last week in a major hospital a couple hundred miles from here. Had some TIA's (like mini strokes that are short lived). Ran every test there could be on me and all looks good. Have a med for arthritis that could have contributed, and my blood pressure is way high (like I've been telling the nurse with every doc visit for the last 2 years) which also contributed... of course am also a smoker... Came home and now have a clot in my vein below the IV site, so warm packing it till the doc office here is open. Anyways, the bottom line is... it probably cost $20,000 to be given baby aspirin and a blood pressure med and I am absolutely FINE.

I worried about my inside and outside ladies... but came back to wonderful trees and bushes continuing to bud and only lost 2 clones. But I have noted the strangest thing in the last three weeks....

I started noticing what looked like single seed pods in some of the pre-flowers only (on my outside girls). Buds are all still forming fine (no seeds).

I saw the first ones about 3 weeks ago and thought I got lucky cuz my female made a couple seeds for me and continued blooming. But then I noticed a few here and there on other plants - all a single seed in the pre-flower and NO seeds in the buds.

I did a little research and saw that this could be an early pollination when the plant is still in pre-flower. Thus, the pollen donor is unknown - it could be a hermie let loose a bit in my group of females, or it could have been some ditch weed. I guess this will be answered when I grow the seeds - if I get males, it is ditchweed, if all female must have been a hermie in the group.

BUT!!! What I can't figure out is how it could be an outside pollination considering these girls are all at different stages and when many of these girls were showing their pre-flowers (time of pollination), there is one Aurora Indica that was pretty far into flowering at the time. This Aurora Indica also ONLY has a couple seeds in pre-flowers and has just continued to pack on seedless flowers. I've examined this lady very closely and see no other signs of seed formation - just a ton of hairy buds continue. How can this be??? Wouldn't you think this lady should have seeds forming in her buds?

And the others went into pre-flowering at different times too. One Violator Kush only showed pre-flowers for 2 days before her buds started and the buds are not effected, yet she has 4 single seed pods from pre-flowers.

I am just kindda stumped. There are buds everywhere in various stages cuz different plants began flowering at different times for about 3 weeks. Why are there single seeds ONLY in the pre-flowers and not in buds?

However they got there, I sure don't mind single seeds in a very obvious areas... it will be interesting to see if they are feminized or not.

Any thoughts? You had plants outside... did you ever have single seeds in your pre-flowers?

:circle-of-love:LUVIES OMM HONEY!!!:circle-of-love:

Hey Granny! :thumb::thumb:

TIA's sound awful . Are they going to give you anything for them? I can't believe you are not on blood pressure meds already. I take 5 a day. Have for years. You need to start them now..before you really have trouble. :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Get that clot out of there too! :smokin::smokin:

On your strange seed/no seed problem Ganja Ananda made a post that answers your question. Strange stuff.:bravo:

Girl, sorry..not worried about your girls. I am worried about you. :hippy:

You can grow girls anytime.....but we can't do with out you!:yummy:

Clint Eastwood [Play Misty for Me] and Allen Funt ruined the peninsula, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My mom was a USO girl at the presidio, that's where she met my dad [he was learning Russian, stationed in Turkey when we officially had no one there]. Uncle was stationed at Fort Ord[nance]. I used to sandski on the dunes at Asilomar and Seaside. We used to party at a little hidden cove in Pt. Lobos State Park, something tells me that you know exactly where, I'd send a pic but it's off topic and the mods watch me like a hawk. We also had a ranch in the hills behind Gorda, went there every weekend to hunt, fish, and get away from the ladyfolk. My cousin is still on the PG fire dept., his father was PGs building inspector for a very long time.;) And I was a butterfly in the butterfly parade. [for non-locals, PG protects Monarchs, they hang out there for awhile].

Back to topic. Do you have or need a dehumidifier for your indoor endeavors? There are some thai/jamaican hybrids that would do well there, git kinda tall and would do better outside. Speaking of outside, did those punks ever get caught to your knowledge? A Pope's Tree Viper makes a good watchdog [I'm the one who suggested geese, remember?] but I would imagine that snakes are a sensitive issue on the islands.

Aloha nui loa

That's weird we were both there at the same time. Tao my youngest, was a sandskier too on those same places. He was the one that always went too far in the dunes in his friends car and I had to go pull them. I did that twice...they were on their after that. I wouldn't do it any more, :high-five:

Tennessee Erie Ford was there long before Clint..he started it. I miss Monterey, but not the cold year round water. :surf::surf:

Had to get Tao out of Pt. Lobos State Park many times. :yahoo:

Thanks for helping ganny420 :thumb:

Another Harvest Day! :yahoo:

Day 81 of Bloom

Up first the Bubblelicious

bublewet.JPG

163 grams wet

Bubblelicious in the box.

Bubblebox.JPG

Next is the wild Thai Cola.......my largest so far :yahoo:

WildCola.JPG

Wet weight 188 grams

wildweight.JPG

Wild Thai in the box.

wildbox.jpg

Last, but not least....the dry weight of the Critical+

crittdry.JPG

42 grams dry.

That's all for today.....1 more to go!:thumb:

Hey OMM,
Ive been so busy lately havent even stopped by to see the close ups. Theyre looking good (and thanks THSea for the correction) cant wait to see what you got coming next. Oooooooo I keep seeing all these additions to the stories but i cant read them til I get through the previous chapters. Take care!

Hi all just a note. :)

After years of no problems with the Big A seed bank. I received a package with no seeds in it. The package had been opened.....the T-Shirt was still there, but the seeds had been taken. I emailed them with pictures of the package.

They said no problem and shipped the order to me again today!

Now that is customer service! :thumb:

Hi all just a note. :)

After years of no problems with the Big A seed bank. I received a package with no seeds in it. The package had been opened.....the T-Shirt was still there, but the seeds had been taken. I emailed them with pictures of the package.

They said no problem and shipped the order to me again today!

Now that is customer service! :thumb:

Looks like the mail man needs a new strain hehe

Hey OMM,
Ive been so busy lately havent even stopped by to see the close ups. Theyre looking good (and thanks THSea for the correction) cant wait to see what you got coming next. Oooooooo I keep seeing all these additions to the stories but i cant read them til I get through the previous chapters. Take care!

Hi Magic beans ! :)

I hear you Buddy, too much to do!
I'll try to get to the half way point of the story before I close this part of my journal and start Part 2 ......maybe you can catch up by then. :high-five:

O my goodness right when i post, you come with the pics! Looking gooooooooood. Im diggin the arm bud!

Yea buddy! :yahoo:

Since you didn't post it, I will OMM! That arm-bud is something like 72grams wet! :yahoo:

O my goodness right when i post, you come with the pics! Looking gooooooooood. Im diggin the arm bud!

Be waiting a month or more to cut that puppy! :yahoo: Been waiting 69 years to show that arm off! :yahoo:

First one to reply on this whoop whoop lol Wild Thai I'm cheering her on OMM cant wait to see the weigh in on her shes got some milky trich's:bravo:

Hi Crower. :)

She had some amber too, but you really couldn't see them. I'm with you, I want to see that dry weight too! Didn't quick dry test her yet.......I think she's gonna be killer! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom