OldMedman Goes Indoors

hi 420 granny i like hempy cause u can move the plants around the ebb & flow with tray works great dwc pulling tops of rezez with 2' plants in them to add nutes pia havnt use the ebb & grow with buckets heard the control bucket fails alot although they grow awsome plants check with pitviper or greenisland about the ebb & grow well hope that helps :roorrip: hi omm :bong:

Thank you for the complement on lucy i just hope her limbs well be strong enough to hold them buds she will make. Love that story about that gal some times we judge people on appearance and when we do that we've already past judgment on them and its hard to get that out of our minds and what we need to do is treat them like you would like to be treated if you want to have friends you have to show yourself friendly i think ive smoked to much don't want to wear out my welcome wishing the BEST for you and yours :Namaste:

Hey Old Man, you gonna continue the saga of RS? :love:
If it's on Literotica.com, no problem; I'll read it there ;)

:high-five: Hi Mister Gator:)
Yes, that was the only sexy part unfortunately. Had to set the stage for the next part, you know. Just saying she was important to me wasn't enough. It's going to end like a Greek tragedy anyway, I'm sorry to say. However there is a long story before then. I figure if I'm going to tell it, I have to tell it all. I few strange years of OMM's life. What the hell, it's fun to write a story based on what went down. The names have in changed to protect the guilty. Now if I could just change my name. :high-five:

Thank you for the complement on lucy i just hope her limbs well be strong enough to hold them buds she will make. Love that story about that gal some times we judge people on appearance and when we do that we've already past judgment on them and its hard to get that out of our minds and what we need to do is treat them like you would like to be treated if you want to have friends you have to show yourself friendly i think ive smoked to much don't want to wear out my welcome wishing the BEST for you and yours :Namaste:

Hi papatater. :)
Better get some strong rope and tie her up....you'll need a big ladder! :high-five:

Those are words of wisdom you just said.....don't judge a book by it's cover.
Just like Jo See's someone with a tattoo and thinks they have no self image so they paint themselves for one. Rubbish!
Later in the story, RS comes face to face with that very thing.

Buddy, there is no way you could wear out your welcome here!:high-five:
Best to you and yours too!. :love:

Greek tragedy my foot, don't all life stories end the same?
Like a good journey, destinations count for less than the unscheduled events.
I want fantasy. I have cannabis for dealing with reality :)

With stanky buds all up in your box, you happier now than you were? :slide:

The RS story continues....... :)

By now you've figured out I am a dirty old man. :) RS was 21 and I was 33. A big difference in age. I knew better, but I couldn't think of life without her. We had been together for 4 months and were happy. Then of all things her father forbid her to see me any more. Say What? Oh! No you don't!
I put on my best jeans, put my hair up in a pony tail and told RS to meet me at her fathers place. I was outraged. To make long story short, when it was all over, RS moved in with me in the junk yard. Her father visited us, but never came in. RS and I loved our life style. You may remember me saying that this was what I, now we, wanted for the future, to live the same way forever. Months passed by. We had a small out door wedding, just a few close friends and family. RS danced for me on our wedding night, which I will never forget.
So I went back into the service...the Army this time. The plan was I would go through a 2 weeks training course at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri (better know as Fort Lost in the Woods). In was a special course for prior service people. Can you say dopers? It was a fun two weeks. RS and I met in St. Louis and flew down to Fort Gordon Ga. By the time we got there she was sick. The medics gave her two aspirins and said come back in the morning.
In the morning she was sick as hell and couldn't walk, I literally carried her to the doctors. Her fever was going through roof and she was swollen at every joint. They finally came out and told me they didn't know what it was and that they were going to give her a million ccs of penicillin or she would die from the fever. It worked and the fever came down. In the end they found she had a form of spiral meningitis and she would probably never walk again. I didn't tell her that. In a month and a half we were jogging to gather.

From there on we lived pretty happily. We were stationed in Virgina for couple of years and loved it. Having been in the service before, I started calling and asking to be assigned to Europe some where. I called them everyday and finally they gave in and gave me an assignment to Greece. We were able to fly over together...there was plenty of local housing there.
When we landed RS said to me,,,we just came home. Boy was she right! :)
To be continued......

Greek tragedy my foot, don't all life stories end the same?
Like a good journey, destinations count for less than the unscheduled events.
I want fantasy. I have cannabis for dealing with reality :)

With stanky buds all up in your box, you happier now than you were? :slide:

Man, your right...all stories do end the same. :smokin::smokin:
That's the part that gets us all.
I could have a mountain of buds, but it would not help me. If fact some buds, makes me keep reliving the past...it's terrible. I just can't seem to let go of things. My BAD! Believe me. I need help! :yikes::yikes:

OMM, Man I don't know how I missed it, but wheres the first part of this story?
And also, did I miss the rest of the other story you started?? The guy was plastered drunk, was supposed to be at his post and you covered for him....I'm so lost and dont want to miss these stories!!!

hey, omm, omm....
just dropping by....you will love the wild thai, quite a producer...one of my ten for now...still testing them all...didnt care for the critical + ...just me...
still have the same set up going...and am doing a greenhouse again this yr.
they are changing alot of rules and laws here, so am being cautious....never know....heard anything from woodsman? hope all is ok...sounds like you had another bout with the lungs....s.o.s. here....hubby now has no job...plant closed in late may...overnight....love, take care, lav...as usual, it all looks great...

hello all....
may do another journal...right now working on e book on growing...should be interesting....:circle-of-love:

Hi Lavendar!:)
Nice to see that pixie dancing again. :) I swear the Wild Thai has a cola that's big as my arm. Wish I had topped her more.:)
I've been hearing all kinds of stuff about your laws up there,,I hope they come to their senses soon. Woodsman is still hanging in there...but no luck with a job yet,:smokin: He's still selling his pipes on the big auction site. He has really expanded his line. They are beautiful. :love:

All of us would love for you to start another journal.....you are such a good grower, we would all benefit from it.

Well, sorry about Hubbies job. Over night closing sucks. No warning. Thanks for coming by...I miss you. OMM

Hiiiii Lav,
Long time ... hope you been good.

I got to palaver with woodsman last friday. It was nice to exchange .. uh .. stories .. and such. It was a hot sunny day and we got baked.

Wish you and OMM were here (actually, I think we both wish we were by you).

Peace

OMM, you worried about replays? Pity the old suckas who awake to the first day of their life, every other minute.
I get those old regrets, but shout them out. Noise startles me, and I have a shot at a re-boot.

I gain perspective sometimes from music, and lyric.
Here's a piece that makes me cry these days, though
through the 40 years that I've listened to this, uncounted times
I didn't always cry. I don't cry from tragedy.

Big alligator tears: Joni Mitchell - Circle Game

OMM, your one of my best friends. And a great story teller! But I cannot read your story! Thank you for not making them apart of your posts on thread matters!:Namaste:
I have read a few tad-bits, and I just keep thinking about the ending! With my own tragedy unfolding, its unbearable! :lot-o-toke:

The girl has gotten in contact with me again! I was so resolved on coming home (which I will be, no matter what) and moving on (in question)! She isn't even being nice and its making me trip-up! How screwed up am I? (just in case, its a rhetorical question ;))

I've got some crazy stories from my step-mother. Two stunt pilots she used to fly with in particular.. One has to do with the Colombian Gold of your days! But I still have to write the story down from my old man on the Origin's of Maui Wowee before I set off! I'll save them for when I'm in the islands though.. Sorry 420mag people! I don't think I can post the story of Maui up without potentially messing things up for the people involved!. If OMM can think of a way to make it kosher, maybe! But I do not think it will be possible... :sorry:

One of the two pilot stories can be put up without any change, as the only party involved is dead. It's fairly public too, so not a problem! The C. Gold story can be posted with a name change. I'll make a thread for them all. So your thread isn't taken up with my bs, if anyone is interested, send me a PM! and I will inform you when they go up.

Been checking out some seeds and reading reviews... Gonna cross reference with you, OMM, so I'm not sprouting things you have or are growing. Except Papaya! Gonna plant one of those anyway! Either in my first go, or the second time around... Such a lovely plant! I hope karma bites those people (who jacked you) right in the arse!

I remember you saying you were going to germ your next generation of ladies... Have you started them yet? Are you going to sprout another church, since the one in this grow went male on you? I LOVED Church when I tried it. I'm seriously considering that one! It feels a little hard to justify though... Since its supposed to have less CBD and CBN, and those are supposed to be more along the lines of what I need for my illness... I'll just tell myself that it probably has a whole lot of E-BCP in it ;). They don't really test for that one, so who's to say?!

And guess what? My mother's friend's sister works at a well renowned dispensary in Cali! Maybe I can come by some Harlequin seeds! Not a great stone I hear, but the highest levels of CBD I have ever read of in a plant.:)

Sorry for the long post! Didn't want to send you a long PM, so this was the compromise! ;) I hope all is going GREAT with you, and give Jo an aloha for me! I was so glad to read that you and her spent a nice day together, and laughed REALLY hard at her reaction of seeing the inside of the tent! :) priceless!

And a shout out to Mr. Gator! Everything you post is Au! A great song, being a youngin' the only Joni Michell song I can name is Big Yellow Taxi... So thank you for broadening my musical horizons. :) One day I would love to make a recording of myself playing the Star's and Stripes solo, if you would like to hear. Or any song you would like! Piccolo or reg. flute, you name it! It would be an honor!

OMM, Man I don't know how I missed it, but wheres the first part of this story?
And also, did I miss the rest of the other story you started?? The guy was plastered drunk, was supposed to be at his post and you covered for him....I'm so lost and dont want to miss these stories!!!

Hi Quix! Welcome back Buddy. :cheer:

This is part of the story.....I think about a page or two back I started this part about RS. She is a big part of the story. :)
They will all tie in when I'm done. Glad this going to be perpetual grow.

OMM, you worried about replays? Pity the old suckas who awake to the first day of their life, every other minute.
I get those old regrets, but shout them out. Noise startles me, and I have a shot at a re-boot.

I gain perspective sometimes from music, and lyric.
Here's a piece that makes me cry these days, though
through the 40 years that I've listened to this, uncounted times
I didn't always cry. I don't cry from tragedy.

Big alligator tears:‪Joni Mitchell - Circle Game - Live 1974‬‏ - YouTube

What a great piece of music my friend....round and round...is right. I've always thought that life goes in circles too. Crosby, Stills, and Nash has one of those too. It's about looking back too. Sometimes I can't go to sleep and get up just to change my mind. That's why I'm on here at all times of the day and night. To change the instant repays I go through. Boo Who! Damn it!

OMM, your one of my best friends. And a great story teller! But I cannot read your story! Thank you for not making them apart of your posts on thread matters!:Namaste:
I have read a few tad-bits, and I just keep thinking about the ending! With my own tragedy unfolding, its unbearable! :lot-o-toke:

The girl has gotten in contact with me again! I was so resolved on coming home (which I will be, no matter what) and moving on (in question)! She isn't even being nice and its making me trip-up! How screwed up am I? (just in case, its a rhetorical question ;))

I've got some crazy stories from my step-mother. Two stunt pilots she used to fly with in particular.. One has to do with the Colombian Gold of your days! But I still have to write the story down from my old man on the Origin's of Maui Wowee before I set off! I'll save them for when I'm in the islands though.. Sorry 420mag people! I don't think I can post the story of Maui up without potentially messing things up for the people involved!. If OMM can think of a way to make it kosher, maybe! But I do not think it will be possible... :sorry:

One of the two pilot stories can be put up without any change, as the only party involved is dead. It's fairly public too, so not a problem! The C. Gold story can be posted with a name change. I'll make a thread for them all. So your thread isn't taken up with my bs, if anyone is interested, send me a PM! and I will inform you when they go up.

Been checking out some seeds and reading reviews... Gonna cross reference with you, OMM, so I'm not sprouting things you have or are growing. Except Papaya! Gonna plant one of those anyway! Either in my first go, or the second time around... Such a lovely plant! I hope karma bites those people (who jacked you) right in the arse!

I remember you saying you were going to germ your next generation of ladies... Have you started them yet? Are you going to sprout another church, since the one in this grow went male on you? I LOVED Church when I tried it. I'm seriously considering that one! It feels a little hard to justify though... Since its supposed to have less CBD and CBN, and those are supposed to be more along the lines of what I need for my illness... I'll just tell myself that it probably has a whole lot of E-BCP in it ;). They don't really test for that one, so who's to say?!

And guess what? My mother's friend's sister works at a well renowned dispensary in Cali! Maybe I can come by some Harlequin seeds! Not a great stone I hear, but the highest levels of CBD I have ever read of in a plant.:)

Sorry for the long post! Didn't want to send you a long PM, so this was the compromise! ;) I hope all is going GREAT with you, and give Jo an aloha for me! I was so glad to read that you and her spent a nice day together, and laughed REALLY hard at her reaction of seeing the inside of the tent! :) priceless!

And a shout out to Mr. Gator! Everything you post is Au! A great song, being a youngin' the only Joni Michell song I can name is Big Yellow Taxi... So thank you for broadening my musical horizons. :) One day I would love to make a recording of myself playing the Star's and Stripes solo, if you would like to hear. Or any song you would like! Piccolo or reg. flute, you name it! It would be an honor!

Hi My Young Friend:) You've heard this story before so I don't blame you for not reading it again. You know where it goes.
Awww Man...she is back again! Resolve my friend. Resolve. Think about your grow and keep on going. Much easier said than done. A tragedy is right Bro, a real tragedy buddy. Insert many bad words here.

The stories you have sound great. We'll work on the one to make it unidentifiable.
I have a few strains in mind. A Lucy for sure and a Chem Dog. Going with indica mostly....can control them better...maybe. :) Maybe an AK-47. Thought about growing only 6 this time, but I'll talk myself out of that I'm sure. :)
Jo and I cleaned up her flowers out front at 6 am today...damn near killed us both. :high-five:
Man I would love to hear you play the Stars and Stripes on either one. That would be a treat!
Bet your Mom is happy your coming back. Get those seeds Buddy...they sound great. :high-five: See you soon! :bravo:

Hi My Young Friend:)
Man I would love to hear you play the Stars and Stripes on either one. That would be a treat!

Hahaha! You will take those words back if its live! Piccolo's are loud as *insert bad words*;)

Awesome! I have read so many good things about AK-47, however whenever I have gotten some of those buds.. It was good, but nothing like what I read about its quality. It will take an OMM to do it right! I've tried some chem dog and a few variations on it... A definite winner each and every one!

OK! Folks...Lets get back to the real reason we are here Growing! :)

A picture update of the girls! :high-five:

Here is the Bubblelicious

Bubble26.JPG

A few Bud shots.

bud104.JPG

bud251.JPG

bud336.JPG

Mostly the Blueberry

buleb.JPG

A couple of shots of the Critical +

critical4.JPG

criticalbud.JPG

A couple of the Kandy Kush

kk17.JPG

kk23.JPG

Finally a shot of the Sour Cream.

sour_cream3.JPG

As you can see they are changing now....Most of the buds are starting to change color and beefing up a bit. Some of them are starting to eat themselves already. You can also see I'm really having to tie them up now...they are starting to get heavy and are bending under their own weight.
Couldn't be happier with these ladies. :love:

Hahaha! You will take those words back if its live! Piccolo's are loud as *insert bad words*;)

Awesome! I have read so many good things about AK-47, however whenever I have gotten some of those buds.. It was good, but nothing like what I read about its quality. It will take an OMM to do it right! I've tried some chem dog and a few variations on it... A definite winner each and every one!

:high-five::):high-five: I'm like you my friend...heard much good stuff about the Ak 47...so we'll see.

I have a few Autos set a side for you. Some good ones I hope. :)

OK! Flute it is! :cheer: I'm deaf already! :surrender:

Got my vape all ready for you! :bigtoke:

AWESOME, OMM!!! :adore:

Just beautiful! Although, you make me realize that I soooooooooooo need more space! :)

I thought I grew 'em pretty big, but next to yours, mine look like fresh clones!

Better get a bunch of buddies with some sharp scissors together (man, I wish I was in HI!!!!), cuz' I sense a LONG trimming session in your future! :party:
:goodjob: :welldone: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom