OldMedman Goes Indoors

Looking great my friend!! I too can't wait to hear about that sample...and we are in dire need of a story, if you are up to it that is....Daggum bad soap opera's are so hard to turn sometimes, lol!!

Hey GT. :)

Well thanks, the sample was OK. For me it was an airy fairy kind of high....not quite there yet....but....it did last for hours! The taste was a bit green, but a good cure would help. Going to let her go a bit more....I like slap me in the face highs, so will let her get some amber in there. It does promise to be a good smoke. :)

Been thinking about where to continue the story. It's a bit hard for me to think of it, since a feel I lost a bit of my soul in the process. Soon Buddy. Soon.:high-five:

plants r look n great omm what color are the hairs :bong:

Hey SS! :)

Thanks......most are still white......but a few are starting to turn brown.amber.

Some of them are not close yet. I tried to put in few fast finishers mixed with some longer finishers so I replace them as I go like you do my friend. :high-five:

OMM,
The girls are showing clevage. Nice. How does the Big Kahuna compare to your grows outdoors. Keep up the BUDD work

Hi Budds!:)

They are....showing a bit alright. ;) I like the Big Kahuna just fine, except on days when the timer doesn't work the lights like it should. Today they got much more light than they should have while I was out.....the place was cooking when I got home. GGrrrrrr! :hmmmm::hmmmm: Thanks my friend. :)

OMM everything is looking GREAT!!!!! You are going to enjoy the Critical!! The HoneyB is a must have!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!

Hi Young Lady. ;)

The critical+ is getting close......yummy. :) I will have look into HoneyB...thanks for the tip! :yahoo:

Beautiful!........:goodjob:.........and the photography is excellent!..........:surf:

Thanks Goshawk ! :high-five:
I think I might be dangerous if I would just read the camera book. :thanks:

Hey GT. :)

Well thanks, the sample was OK. For me it was an airy fairy kind of high....not quite there yet....but....it did last for hours! The taste was a bit green, but a good cure would help. Going to let her go a bit more....I like slap me in the face highs, so will let her get some amber in there. It does promise to be a good smoke. :)

Been thinking about where to continue the story. It's a bit hard for me to think of it, since a feel I lost a bit of my soul in the process. Soon Buddy. Soon.:high-five:

I love that slapped in the face stone too bud, call it "STONED as a grit aroun' heeah!!:rollit:
Yeah, alot like the stuff I'm smoking right now, Appalachian Gold:yummy:, taste like nepalese hash or very old school hashbud, and my friend does it slap you:high-five:

Get to it whenever you are compelled my friend, no rush implied, I would rather hear this story when your soul compels you to write it anyways,:reading420magazine: not from the pressures of us pestering readers, LOL!!!

Stay GREEN God bless, and PEEEAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE!!!:peace:

I love that slapped in the face stone too bud, call it "STONED as a grit aroun' heeah!!:rollit:
Yeah, alot like the stuff I'm smoking right now, Appalachian Gold:yummy:, taste like nepalese hash or very old school hashbud, and my friend does it slap you:high-five:

Get to it whenever you are compelled my friend, no rush implied, I would rather hear this story when your soul compels you to write it anyways,:reading420magazine: not from the pressures of us pestering readers, LOL!!!

Stay GREEN God bless, and PEEEAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE!!!:peace:

Hey GT! Grit huh? Love it!
Man, that sounds good...bit of good ole slap up side the head stuff.
I'll be to the story soon...just thinking about what to say...guess the statute of limitations may protect me a bit. I got carried away with money and power, what else? Greed leads to bad things and a big head. :yahoo:

Hi OMM
My apologies I have just recently learned how to read a journal. So I have spent a few days catching up on your grow :yahoo: Now I get it !
Those ladies are beautuful ....my screen is all sticky just from watching
Did you do your test ? and what is important to you to determine harvest ? pistol colors or trichrome colors or both ? Great job :bravo:

WOW!!!!!!!!them are some good lookin plants OMM well my outdoor girls are starting to bud starting to put out a lot of hairs i wanted to let you check this lucy out
ell_ess_dee_4_.JPG
she is pretty close to 9 feet or more i think her stalk is a little to then to hold up them big buds hope you like it

Et Too Brutus? Who would have thunk it? :)

Sorry to dissapoint Ceaser, but yes, me too...No shame though, learned from my past, use it to create a better future, all we can do, correct?

Looking good OMM, let them go a while longer, hasn't been very long yet.....

Hi My Friend. ;)
Your right of course, Both have just reached their watch point according to their seed banks. Critical+ 45 days and Frisen Dew 47 days. I usually let them get 40 - 50 % amber before I chop. I had never tried an all cloudy before and just wanted to see how it was. I'll sample quite a bit this time...when I find a place I like, I'll chop them. Thanks my friend. :Namaste:

ohh and tater, seeing that reminded me of a song....Waisted away again in marijuanaville...the part where the singer says: "LUUUUUCCCCYYYYY, you got some explainin to do baby!!!" lol, dont know why, jus stoned again....

Hi OMM
My apologies I have just recently learned how to read a journal. So I have spent a few days catching up on your grow :yahoo: Now I get it !
Those ladies are beautuful ....my screen is all sticky just from watching
Did you do your test ? and what is important to you to determine harvest ? pistol colors or trichrome colors or both ? Great job :bravo:

Hey Clayhead. :)

Hey, Thanks for reading it all. That took some time. :popcorn: Sorry about your screen.:high-five: Glad your nosing around....when you learn something on your own, your less likely to forget how you did it. :high-five:

Usually I go by trichromes. However there's some thoughts on 420 that you should smoke test them all along as they mature, then chose what you think is just right and chop. There's an old saying....if you think they are ready...wait another week. :Rasta:
I think in my 1st or 2nd grow I had a Papaya that I just totally forgot to check. When I did she was 90% amber. After she cured.....she would you put your butt in a chair and you couldn't get up for while. I loved it! :love:

WOW!!!!!!!!them are some good lookin plants OMM well my outdoor girls are starting to bud starting to put out a lot of hairs i wanted to let you check this lucy out
ell_ess_dee_4_.JPG
she is pretty close to 9 feet or more i think her stalk is a little to then to hold up them big buds hope you like it

Whooo Weee papatater! :cheer:

Man, your gonna be rolling in buds. Lucy Buds too! :Namaste: Think maybe you should put a red light on top of her, so no planes will hit her!:)

That is just awesome my friend! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom