OldMedman Goes Indoors

granny...I love You! I think you and I are in a continuous Senior Moment! :circle-of-love:

Those are my AirPots you see. They are a kind of self pruning pots. Never gets root bound.
They work!:)

I'm so glad your back...your just as much fun as ever. :clap::hippy::clap:

:love:OMM, I LOVE YOU TOO!!:love:

Yes, I am continuously in a Senior Moment - it comes from smokin' my grow!!! I'm forever going to get something and then once I get there to get it, I have to stand there for a few moments to remember what it is I was going to get!! LOL

I went and looked up air pots cuz I had never heard of them - COOL! I may have to consider them... but do have all those buckets all ready for me and they are already bought and here... so most likely since my grow will be temporary again (wish it could be permanent tho!!!)... will just grow enough to get me by for the next couple years again.

Love readin' yer tales of days gone by. Spinal meningitis is a FAST KILLER. It can actually kill someone in 24 hours from onset. Main symptoms are nuchal rigidity (sorry - nursing lingo, it means a really sore neck) and a severe headache. How many people even go to the doc for those symptoms??? But it gets real bad, real fast. Enough of that tho!!! Just ramblin'!!

hi 420 granny i like hempy cause u can move the plants around the ebb & flow with tray works great dwc pulling tops of rezez with 2' plants in them to add nutes pia havnt use the ebb & grow with buckets heard the control bucket fails alot although they grow awsome plants check with pitviper or greenisland about the ebb & grow well hope that helps :roorrip: hi omm :bong:
Oh yes, I remember pitviper and greenisland - I'll check their journals!!! Thank you social smoker!:thanks: I will also look up the hempy. In the end, I will most likely just use what I have on hand (buckets with holes for drainage in the bottom of them) because I know what I'm doing with them and they are already here and paid for... but I may also get a hair up my butt and change - you never know about me! :)

Just to let ya know how my plants are doing, OMM... Outside I have 6 autoflowering (2 each of Blueberry, Mazar, and White Moscow) outside that will be ready to harvest before the end of Aug. 3 are small, and 3 grew to 3 feet.

And I have 18 non-auto plants out there. 2 each of Aurora Indica, Trainwreck, Red Dragon, Mataro Blue, Pineapple Chunk, Violator Kush, Vanilla Kush, Lemon Skunk, and Ladyburn 1974 - a total of 18 non-auto plants. I've been watching for flowering signs in these, cuz from today (Aug 5), I have 8 weeks until they have to come out.

I didn't start these until the middle of June, so I've been worried if these will flower in time. When we put them to flower inside, it's a simple change of the light to 12/12. They show pre-flowers and stretch the first 1 to 2 weeks, and take about 10+ days to actually show flowers. This time is all counted in indoor flower time. My outside gals have been showing pre-flowers, stretching (lots of new light colored growth as we see inside after 12/12 change), and alternating nodes in the top growth for the last 2 weeks (all signs of maturity). I have been hoping the last couple weeks has been the start of flowering time for my outside gals...

Today, the aurora indicas have shown me they are definitely starting to flower!!! I see lot's of lil hairs coming out with the new growth!!!
:cheer::yahoo:CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!:party:
And then pray the deer don't get them in the end!

The deer went thru one day and ate all the flowered tops off the ragweed in the area - many within inches of my plants, and the entire 25 foot length of my grow. They damaged only one lower branch on a trainwreck (it made a very nice clone) and left all my mj plants alone. However, I have a friend who said the deer have gotten his regularly in the past - often the last week before he was going to harvest (they evidently like the flowering plants)... so I will reserve my best celebration for AFTER the harvest... but I am sure relieved to see flowering IS happening in time!

I have poured small amounts of detergent in the outer areas that surround my grow (not close enough to contaminate my grow), hoping to deter the deer from the area. And one of our boys told me to pee out there - so I drink lots before going out and... yes, granny is peein' in her grow area!!! EEK!!!:)

Guess that's the wonderful thought I'll leave ya with today!! Will I now be known as GrannyPee instead of Granny420??? :rofl:

:love:LUVIES TO OMM AND ALL!:love:

Looks Great my friend, I see you have had to do alittle super cropping. Have to sometimes. I know I just did all the main tops on my AMS I have growing. I shut my flower room down for cleaning and put the AMS back in my 4X4 and she was almost to tall for it. Well super cropping and bushmasters seem to have the situation under control. Keep it going Pop's Gl and Keep em Green

I just want to say holy sh*t! that grow looks great. I have been following quietly for some time and I want to say you have such a kind wise soul.
Beautiful stories, friends and plants!! keep it up and :peace:

AWESOME, OMM!!! :adore:

Just beautiful! Although, you make me realize that I soooooooooooo need more space! :)

I thought I grew 'em pretty big, but next to yours, mine look like fresh clones!

Better get a bunch of buddies with some sharp scissors together (man, I wish I was in HI!!!!), cuz' I sense a LONG trimming session in your future! :party:
:goodjob: :welldone: :bravo:

Hi Mister Krip. :)

Thanks. :) I guess if there is a down side to growing......we all want more space! :high-five:

:yahoo: I loved the "mine look like fresh clones" remark. That was just too funny.:yahoo:

Well, my buddy THsea is coming back.....he needs the practice! :bravo:

I think it was you that told us that there were two times that we can trim our girls in bloom. I did the first trim, now I need to know when the second is, please sir. I move the leaves to let the light get to hidden bud sites.....but that's not working too well now. ;)

Hi Mister Krip. :)

Thanks. :) I guess if there is a down side to growing......we all want more space! :high-five:

:yahoo: I loved the "mine look like fresh clones" remark. That was just too funny.:yahoo:

Well, my buddy THsea is coming back.....he needs the practice! :bravo:

I think it was you that told us that there were two times that we can trim our girls in bloom. I did the first trim, now I need to know when the second is, please sir. I move the leaves to let the light get to hidden bud sites.....but that's not working too well now. ;)

I'm sure THSea will be happy to help with the trimming!

In bloom, I defoliate at 3 weeks (after the stretch) and again at 45 days per great advice from our old Brothers Blue & Chopper.

:love:OMM, I LOVE YOU TOO!!:love:

Yes, I am continuously in a Senior Moment - it comes from smokin' my grow!!! I'm forever going to get something and then once I get there to get it, I have to stand there for a few moments to remember what it is I was going to get!! LOL

I went and looked up air pots cuz I had never heard of them - COOL! I may have to consider them... but do have all those buckets all ready for me and they are already bought and here... so most likely since my grow will be temporary again (wish it could be permanent tho!!!)... will just grow enough to get me by for the next couple years again.

Love readin' yer tales of days gone by. Spinal meningitis is a FAST KILLER. It can actually kill someone in 24 hours from onset. Main symptoms are nuchal rigidity (sorry - nursing lingo, it means a really sore neck) and a severe headache. How many people even go to the doc for those symptoms??? But it gets real bad, real fast. Enough of that tho!!! Just ramblin'!!

Oh yes, I remember pitviper and greenisland - I'll check their journals!!! Thank you social smoker!:thanks: I will also look up the hempy. In the end, I will most likely just use what I have on hand (buckets with holes for drainage in the bottom of them) because I know what I'm doing with them and they are already here and paid for... but I may also get a hair up my butt and change - you never know about me! :)

Just to let ya know how my plants are doing, OMM... Outside I have 6 autoflowering (2 each of Blueberry, Mazar, and White Moscow) outside that will be ready to harvest before the end of Aug. 3 are small, and 3 grew to 3 feet.

And I have 18 non-auto plants out there. 2 each of Aurora Indica, Trainwreck, Red Dragon, Mataro Blue, Pineapple Chunk, Violator Kush, Vanilla Kush, Lemon Skunk, and Ladyburn 1974 - a total of 18 non-auto plants. I've been watching for flowering signs in these, cuz from today (Aug 5), I have 8 weeks until they have to come out.

I didn't start these until the middle of June, so I've been worried if these will flower in time. When we put them to flower inside, it's a simple change of the light to 12/12. They show pre-flowers and stretch the first 1 to 2 weeks, and take about 10+ days to actually show flowers. This time is all counted in indoor flower time. My outside gals have been showing pre-flowers, stretching (lots of new light colored growth as we see inside after 12/12 change), and alternating nodes in the top growth for the last 2 weeks (all signs of maturity). I have been hoping the last couple weeks has been the start of flowering time for my outside gals...

Today, the aurora indicas have shown me they are definitely starting to flower!!! I see lot's of lil hairs coming out with the new growth!!!
:cheer::yahoo:CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!:party:
And then pray the deer don't get them in the end!

The deer went thru one day and ate all the flowered tops off the ragweed in the area - many within inches of my plants, and the entire 25 foot length of my grow. They damaged only one lower branch on a trainwreck (it made a very nice clone) and left all my mj plants alone. However, I have a friend who said the deer have gotten his regularly in the past - often the last week before he was going to harvest (they evidently like the flowering plants)... so I will reserve my best celebration for AFTER the harvest... but I am sure relieved to see flowering IS happening in time!

I have poured small amounts of detergent in the outer areas that surround my grow (not close enough to contaminate my grow), hoping to deter the deer from the area. And one of our boys told me to pee out there - so I drink lots before going out and... yes, granny is peein' in her grow area!!! EEK!!!:)

Guess that's the wonderful thought I'll leave ya with today!! Will I now be known as GrannyPee instead of Granny420??? :rofl:

:love:LUVIES TO OMM AND ALL!:love:

Hi GrannyPee:circle-of-love: Gotta do what ya gotta do! That'll keep the deer away for sure. To bad Jo isn't there to help, she goes every 30 minutes because of the pills she takes.:high-five:

Yep, better stick with what you have as far as pots go. Love the strains your growing. I had to look up Ladyburn 1974....to me anything with Jack in it
is going to be good.:cheer:

Glad you like going down memory lane with me. RS would have died alright.
I will forever be thankful to those two Doctors for taking a gamble to save her. :adore:

Guess we can assume 3 years from now you'll be back to stock up for another three years. I think if I had the space, that would be good for me too. Couple of years off wouldn't be bad at all. Naaaaa, I couldn't be off of 420 that long. I'd be jonesing big time! :)

Well, I will celibate with you on seeing some flowers starting. :party:

Your cutting it close.....but I think you'll make it! :Namaste:

Take care Granny!:circle-of-love:

Mr. Krip!1340638 said:
I'm sure THSea will be happy to help with the trimming!

In bloom, I defoliate at 3 weeks (after the stretch) and again at 45 days per great advice from our old Brothers Blue & Chopper.

Thanks Mr. Krip! :) Guess, I know what I'll be doing when the lights come on. I'm there right now. :high-five:

Yep, miss our Bros. Chopper is in Amsterdam by now...having a ball.:Rasta:

Looks Great my friend, I see you have had to do alittle super cropping. Have to sometimes. I know I just did all the main tops on my AMS I have growing. I shut my flower room down for cleaning and put the AMS back in my 4X4 and she was almost to tall for it. Well super cropping and bushmasters seem to have the situation under control. Keep it going Pop's Gl and Keep em Green

Hey Sprout! :) Thanks buddy. Yep had to do some super cropping. That's one thing I don't mind at all.

Well, I don't envy your room cleaning, but you got to do it...just to be sure.
Thanks Man, you keep em green too! :high-five:

I just want to say holy sh*t! that grow looks great. I have been following quietly for some time and I want to say you have such a kind wise soul.
Beautiful stories, friends and plants!! keep it up and :peace:

Well, Thank You MSquared ! :) It's folks like you that make this so much fun. Come around anytime, there's aplenty room for you. I know it's a bit late, but glad you joined 420. We are better for it! :high-five:

Hi GrannyPee:circle-of-love: Gotta do what ya gotta do! That'll keep the deer away for sure. To bad Jo isn't there to help, she goes every 30 minutes because of the pills she takes.:high-five:

Yep, better stick with what you have as far as pots go. Love the strains your growing. I had to look up Ladyburn 1974....to me anything with Jack in it
is going to be good.:cheer:

Glad you like going down memory lane with me. RS would have died alright.
I will forever be thankful to those two Doctors for taking a gamble to save her. :adore:

Guess we can assume 3 years from now you'll be back to stock up for another three years. I think if I had the space, that would be good for me too. Couple of years off wouldn't be bad at all. Naaaaa, I couldn't be off of 420 that long. I'd be jonesing big time! :)

Well, I will celibate with you on seeing some flowers starting. :party:

Your cutting it close.....but I think you'll make it! :Namaste:

Take care Granny!:circle-of-love:

:love:OMM:love:

Pack up Jo and her Lasix (furosemide) pills and send her to me! We'll have fun peein' everywhere!

The Ladyburn 1974 and the Lemon Skunk were free fem seeds that came with my order. I had to look that one up too. I've never smoked Jack Herer - or Ice Dream (the other parent in the cross). It is great to know YOU like it cuz you like the same indica buzz I do!

My favorite out of my first grow was and IS the Medijuana - I highly encourage you to grow this one someday. Those plants had very few leaves to trim, the nugs are very heavy and dense in comparison to most buds, it has SUPERB smooth sweet flavor, and the buzz is couchlock and very long-lasting. I still have an ample supply of Medijuana and if I don't find a seed in it by the end of my stash - I'll buy more seeds cuz it is absolutely my favorite of anything I've ever smoked.

:idea: Look out - cuz granny's been thinkin' :idea: !!!

Have you ever read anything about using colloidal silver to produce feminized seeds? I'm going to try this on my inside girls when I put them to flower. I cloned 8 of my 9 outside strains (no lemon skunk clones) and this is what I am going to do with them...

Other methods of producing fem seeds seemed to encourage hermie traits that were set into the plant's genes and passed on thru the seed. This method says it does not mess with the genes within the seed, instead it creates female-only pollen so all (99%) seeds produced from the pollen should be female. You can use it to self the plant (so all seeds will be like mom), or to cross-pollinate with other strains creating new strains that are all feminized seeds.

SAFETY CONCERN: Any part of the plant that was actually sprayed with the colloidal silver IS NO LONGER SAFE TO SMOKE OR CONSUME - so I will have to use great care NOT to get spray anywhere except the branch I want to turn male. I'm going to research methods others have used to isolate and spray just one or two lower branches on the lower portion of the female plant.

When the female plant is first put to flower you spray the branch daily for about 2 weeks - as long as it takes for the branch to begin producing male parts - then stop spraying. But here comes the part that is the trickiest to me.... collecting the pollen at the right time without accidentally pollinating anything. I want to collect the pollen and then pollinate just one branch of the plant the pollen came from (self that plant).

If I screw up.... I figure the worst that can happen is that I accidentally pollinate everything and the pollen donor(s) strain would not be known. This would give me seedy pot - but all the seeds would be female and from quality strains, so it sure wouldn't be the end of the world! At best, I will get quality self-feminized seeds and a great deal of each plant will be great smoke.

I'm not going to do any journals cuz I don't have time to do one justice, but I do hope it will be OK if I give you occasional updates on how this is working?

But for now, I just got done lookin' at those beautiful ladies of yours, OMM... bubblelicious is a strain I wanted, but they didn't have seeds available where and when I was purchasing... absolutely beautiful...

Bubble26.JPG

And my blueberry NEVER looked this good (those hermie bastards!) Yours are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
buleb.JPG

and critical... and sour cream... oh my, they look SO SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

I was real glad to hear you have help coming - cuz you'll be snippin' a good LONG time!!!

:bravo:OMM:bravo:

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:We bow to our great HI Guru:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

:hug:And then squeeze ya in a hug!!!:hug:

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Granny, we haven't been formally introduced, but I must say you are very wise and knowledgeable about growing as I can see...The colloidal silver method is a pretty surefire way , and it is quicker than forcing the female to create her own pollen through the method of heavy stress at late flowering stages, but like you said, DO NOT SMOKE any contaminated buds, please...also, trash bags over your plants durimng the application will help, just be carefull during the removel of the bags so that the runoff doesn't drip onto the plants. And human urine is a great way of detering pests such as deer, but there are also other great alternatives, if you know a barber, then ask for the hair clippings left over from their cuts, spreading this around in a large area around your grow will help also, you can tell em you want to spread out so that birds can use it for nests...Also, ANYTHING with a lot of human odor is great, and there are also sprays you can get from your local depot store that deter all sorts of pests, last one on my list would be the auditory deterents, they emit a high frequency sound that drives animals away and keeps them away, just try and localize it near your grow so not to disturb the balance of the areas wildlife, this could cause other problems. Good to finally meet you mam, it is an honor. Stay green, God bless, and PEEEEEAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!!!:circle-of-love:

Also, the only reason I wouldn't consume the sprayed buds, is because the PPMs of the solution used for this method is higher than that which is used medicinally...I prefer the old Rodelization method myself, but there is less wait on the colloidal silver method. Never had any problems with it so I been sticking to it.

Hey Granny, and GT!:)
I've recently become really interested in breeding, so naturally I was intrigued with your mentioning of colloidal silver to fem seeds, and self our plants, so I did some reading. Here is some VERY interesting information, I hope it proves useful in your grows!
MLAR
-Q

Silver Colloids: Colloidal Silver Product Reports

Hello mis amigo! :hug:

The stories are great but what happened to the guy that was sloshed? Love stories are my wife's thing, but when you add comedy and some suspense... I'm in.

Them are some beauties growing, so it's just Osmo, soil, and air-pots??

I have a Kandy Kush in seedling stage, thanks to you..

Now don't you start selling aunt Jo's Pee to Granny420... It's family, so just give it to her for free. I can't stop the kids from tinkling all over the back 40, and you know the saying..j"if you can't beat them..." let's just say our compost pile is full of nitro!

Granny420, it really does bring me a lot of joy to READ you again! What's this about no journal??? Not even a little pic of the wonderful carta you've posted.. You tease..

I loved reading about your backyard/indoor Safari hunting :bravo: I shoot the hell out of chipmunks and squirrels out here (not to be a dick, but they have lots of ticks) we live in an area where Lyme disease is at an all time high..I think I'll cook up a squirrel one day to see if it's worth keeping.

I have a little (compared to your 11teen strains) out door grow in Hempy buckets. DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Best of luck and much love to you all~

Haha! Mr. Sisco, I wish I could give you a "like" on your sig! I love kitties... to eat! J/k My Puddies didn't see that...

And Kandy Kush is awesome! I didn't know the OMM very well when he grew his (I wasn't a member then, I should look at that grow though), but I tried it a few years ago and man oh man! That is amazing smoke! The taste is phenomenal, and the stone is just as good! I think we all want Kandy! ;)

Granny, my lord! Those are lovely plants! One looks really hairy! Made me think of one of the Nug of the Month entries this month!

And OMM, what do you mean "trim"? Referring to prior to harvest trims, you mean defoliate, or removal of leaves? Also, do the buds really need light? I mean, it makes sense that they would...But I was just wondering, because its the leaves that produce photosynthesis, right? And that's the whole reason for the light in the first place... I think :bitingnails: Wait, no... Trichomes have the extra function of protecting the seeds from UVB... :hmmmm:

Just one of those really annoying questions I think up on a whim! :) Don't hate me!

I have been researching a whole lot about lights lately, I've gotten help from Marley15 since he is running the type of lights I've decided to roll with. And DocBud helped about a lot of other stuff! Man, what would I do if you hadn't told me about this site OMM? Screwed up a lot more when I started growing! That's what! :circle-of-love:

Hi Granny !! :love::love:

Sorry, but Jo said absolutely not! I told her about your temperature swings and she likes it just fine here and she is afraid to fly until they figure out her heart problems. Looks like you may have other volunteers though. :)

Jack Herer has been crossed with many strains and every one I've tried has been good. My seed bank doesn't carry Medijuana unfortunately and the only seed bank I know that has it, has really messed me up both times I've ordered it. Both times I ordered, the packages were empty when they arrived and they said tough. :smokin::smokin:

I think GodsTrichome has answered your questions about about using colloidal silver. I have no experience at all with it.

I think in the closed journals there is an other way to make female seeds with
with silver coins. I "think" it was by 420fied. In that method you buy male seeds which are cheap and you use the silver to change them to female. It's probably described in how to go also. Sorry I don't know more about it.

Girl you can post your pictures in my journal any time...we want to see em. :love:

After this answerer....you may want to forget that Guru stuff! :high-five:

I'll still take the hug though. :circle-of-love:

Hello mis amigo! :hug:

The stories are great but what happened to the guy that was sloshed? Love stories are my wife's thing, but when you add comedy and some suspense... I'm in.

Them are some beauties growing, so it's just Osmo, soil, and air-pots??

I have a Kandy Kush in seedling stage, thanks to you..

Now don't you start selling aunt Jo's Pee to Granny420... It's family, so just give it to her for free. I can't stop the kids from tinkling all over the back 40, and you know the saying..j"if you can't beat them..." let's just say our compost pile is full of nitro!

Granny420, it really does bring me a lot of joy to READ you again! What's this about no journal??? Not even a little pic of the wonderful carta you've posted.. You tease..

I loved reading about your backyard/indoor Safari hunting :bravo: I shoot the hell out of chipmunks and squirrels out here (not to be a dick, but they have lots of ticks) we live in an area where Lyme disease is at an all time high..I think I'll cook up a squirrel one day to see if it's worth keeping.

I have a little (compared to your 11teen strains) out door grow in Hempy buckets. DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Best of luck and much love to you all~

Hey Nephew!:love:

My sound card is still not working right so I didn't get to hear it. That girl sure looked like RS though! :) The drunk guy will come back to the story much
later...there's much to be told by then. :popcorn:

Typing is a bit of a chore tonight.....finally saw a Dr, yesterday about my curled up finger and she gave me three shots in the finger and one in the palm of my hand, Ouch! :yikes::yikes:

We are all lucky to have granny back...she brings allot of Happy with her....that's why we all love her! :circle-of-love:

Don't think many critters will be bothering your girls either. :bravo:

Haha! Mr. Sisco, I wish I could give you a "like" on your sig! I love kitties... to eat! J/k My Puddies didn't see that...

And Kandy Kush is awesome! I didn't know the OMM very well when he grew his (I wasn't a member then, I should look at that grow though), but I tried it a few years ago and man oh man! That is amazing smoke! The taste is phenomenal, and the stone is just as good! I think we all want Kandy! ;)

Granny, my lord! Those are lovely plants! One looks really hairy! Made me think of one of the Nug of the Month entries this month!

And OMM, what do you mean "trim"? Referring to prior to harvest trims, you mean defoliate, or removal of leaves? Also, do the buds really need light? I mean, it makes sense that they would...But I was just wondering, because its the leaves that produce photosynthesis, right? And that's the whole reason for the light in the first place... I think :bitingnails: Wait, no... Trichomes have the extra function of protecting the seeds from UVB... :hmmmm:

Just one of those really annoying questions I think up on a whim! :) Don't hate me!

I have been researching a whole lot about lights lately, I've gotten help from Marley15 since he is running the type of lights I've decided to roll with. And DocBud helped about a lot of other stuff! Man, what would I do if you hadn't told me about this site OMM? Screwed up a lot more when I started growing! That's what! :circle-of-love:

Alright THsea! What ya smoking? That was my plants that Granny had in her post! :yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for the good comments though! :high-five::party:

About the 45 day trim. I did a bit of work in the Matterhorn today. I trimmed some more bottom branches that will never see light....wasted energy letting them grow any farther. I also took off a bunch of leaves that were blocking light from covered buds. As you've seen in the pictures there are going to be a ton of buds that will never receive any light.
I did manage to get a new fan going in there and a couple of CFLs that didn't kick the breaker. So that helps a bit. That's still a work in progress, trying to get side lighting from CFLs. If I had the wiring redone in this room.
I would put some rows of t5s in there.....just a dream at the moment.
Man there are no bad questions...ask away. ;)

Well, you'll be here soon...I can't wait to see you! Don't worry I wont put you to work right away! I do have a pair of scissors reserved for you though.
Mainly I just want to catch up on things with you. Oh! I do have a few surprises to talk with you about. Just a tease to keep your interest.:)

Those folks you mentioned are some fine growers, I'm glad they helped you out with light ideas. :) Aloha Bro. :surf::surf::surf:

Alright THsea! What ya smoking? That was my plants that Granny had in her post! :yahoo::yahoo:

Oh my! I need to stop surfing the net so late at night! :) Don't mind THsea, senior moments at 24 are pretty sad.

I didn't even know I had been smoking... So it must be good ;)

I leave Tuesday morning! I hate plane rides :smokin:

Gonna get out of my heavy-duty posting mode... Gotta wrack up research to read on the plane. Got a copy of Catch 22 from my WeSM (wicked evil step-mother.. she made the name, not me!).

Hope your hand feels better! Peace my friend.

Back
Top Bottom