Old G's New Auto Grow

Yup literally the smallest room for error...I just had to throw away my main plant last night lol just what ever you do don't mess up the light schedule. But I'm happy for ya old g everything is going your way :)
Those bananas!!! Luckily G doesn't have to fear a banana....not yet.....

Those bananas!!! Luckily G doesn't have to fear a banana....not yet.....
I’m a newbie at this Krissi, hopefully I’ll get enough to last me awhile, it is fun growing them

D2ABC209-6EC0-4D13-AA94-25CBEDE778B2.jpeg

Yup literally the smallest room for error...I just had to throw away my main plant last night lol just what ever you do don't mess up the light schedule. But I'm happy for ya old g everything is going your way :)
That’s the beauty of autos, there isn’t a lite schedule. My new lite came with a remote, there on a timer 19/5. My white widow was a photo, every nite I had to run to turn the lite off, what a pain in the ass.I know a little screwup and the plant hermies.Get autos HH it’s much easier, we’ll to a point anyway

Oh my God they're so perfect for your space. Look so good!!!
I’ll NEVER grow these without LSTever again.I’m gonna get nowhere near the yield I should be, and these plants get a lot taller than I thought. Their 30 inches and thevone skittles is 33 on day 36

Day 38, fed and watered today. I switched to another bloom feed today, went very lite reviews say this bloom mix can burn ur plants. Buds are growing, they don’t grow like the plant does in veg unfortunately lol. Can’t wait till I can cut some popcorn buds off the bottom, I finished all my weed, can’t give it away like I did , live and learn

CA16A3DC-A6E3-4C5D-B5D3-503D26B01695.jpeg

73A8AD8F-590B-4A4D-B83F-F085FC11E2DB.jpeg

They are looking excellent - good job matey :thumb:
Thank you sir, I fed them tiger bloom this morning. Damn their standing straight up, guess they like it lol.I have the one plant it has no pistils, something isn’t right hope it didn’t hermie on me, I don’t see bananas or anything. This plant has the main cola and only 2 other flowers with no pistils. The other plants are flowering beautifully , we’ll to me they are. Any ideas, it’s the first pic the rest are the other 3. This is I my real grow so I’m at a loss

74AFB3AE-353A-4A42-9129-81893C39638C.jpeg

D6D33790-2CB8-4F8E-AE3A-F343D89F670D.jpeg

4A1308C4-54EC-4AF3-8C68-EFCFB654E6A3.jpeg

6511EB52-299C-4336-82E4-B8E82C2B2144.jpeg

These look great, don't change anything pal
Once you've done few more grows you'll have the luxury of tokin' your own whilst admiring the next lot
Shit, that TB looks like good stuff
Good on you :cool:

These look great, don't change anything pal
Once you've done few more grows you'll have the luxury of tokin' your own whilst admiring the next lot
Shit, that TB looks like good stuff
Good on you :cool:
Thanx , I’m enjoying this

This is my grow, SOG , the one plant has nute burn I think, it’s growing beautifully now so I’m not worried about it. I think the stretch has stopped, I hope it has, I’m outta room height wise, their really bushy but most flowers are above the leaves, I never thought they’d get this tall, another lesson I learned

2ADB4BC9-F00D-4CE5-8F5B-BE4586401F33.jpeg

I figured out where the nute burn came from. I’m an idiot, I’ve never had a reason to learn the metric system, I thought the 16.8 Pepsi bottle was a litre, wrong, it’s half a litre which I’m sure all of u know.So I’ve been measuring a chemical fertilizer at double strength , I was using jacks blossom booster , it’s powder and very potent I think. I was measuring a 1/4 teaspoon , I’m lucky I didn’t kill them. My TB is liquid and I’m using 3/4 of a ml, proper dose is 10-15 mls per gallon. Guess that explains why my plants look like the Amazon rain forest.Lol, at least I figured it out, I think I may have to defoliate some leaves . I used FF big grow for veg , I guess I way over fed them nitrogen, that explains no pistils on the one plant and the other plants buds are small.
One skittles and one blue dream are flowering nicely, I’m gonna only water the next couple feeds to try and flush some nutrients out of the soil .
I’m gonna start more seeds about 2 weeks before harvest , I guess you get better at this more each grow. Thanks everyone for the help you guys give me. I’ll get it right eventually lol, I have too I love getting stoned too much

Hey @Old g how are you doing today?
Girls look good.
I don't pluck leaves at all period even yellow ones.
But after stretching I clean out underneath, larf and crap that sucks energy and won't amount to anything.
Your pretty bushy inside.
I'd give that a little attention and leave everything else.
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Old g how are you doing today?
Girls look good.
I don't pluck leaves at all period even yellow ones.
But after stretching I clean out underneath, larf and crap that sucks energy and won't amount to anything.
Your pretty bushy inside.
I'd give that a little attention and leave everything else.
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you sir

What Bill said - leave 'em alone mate, don't love them to death
You will be rewarded
Will do , it’s a wonder I didn’t fry them with the veg nute I was putting down , lol , I was wondering why they were so bushy . Now I just watch them grow

I figured out where the nute burn came from. I’m an idiot, I’ve never had a reason to learn the metric system, I thought the 16.8 Pepsi bottle was a litre, wrong, it’s half a litre which I’m sure all of u know.So I’ve been measuring a chemical fertilizer at double strength , I was using jacks blossom booster , it’s powder and very potent I think. I was measuring a 1/4 teaspoon , I’m lucky I didn’t kill them. My TB is liquid and I’m using 3/4 of a ml, proper dose is 10-15 mls per gallon. Guess that explains why my plants look like the Amazon rain forest.Lol, at least I figured it out, I think I may have to defoliate some leaves . I used FF big grow for veg , I guess I way over fed them nitrogen, that explains no pistils on the one plant and the other plants buds are small.
One skittles and one blue dream are flowering nicely, I’m gonna only water the next couple feeds to try and flush some nutrients out of the soil .
I’m gonna start more seeds about 2 weeks before harvest , I guess you get better at this more each grow. Thanks everyone for the help you guys give me. I’ll get it right eventually lol, I have too I love getting stoned too much
:rofl::rofl: oopsies girls are getting so big G!!!

Back
Top Bottom