Old G's New Auto Grow

dsc_0110-jpg.2405865

4 colas per plant, 2 x Lemon Kush Auto 70 days from seed in a 4.8L pot
There are more pics in last year's journo
Thanks buddy I'll go check it out!

@Nunyabiz is correct
he's rootbound likely and feeding direct to root now. it's possible to do but not in a clay pot.

@Growings what was your media in that pic ?

note the air holes. with enough oxygen at the roots the plant air prunes better, and won't suffer the same if it gets bound. it's the same principle behind the cloth pots. it's how you get a larger plant.
Coco every time for me

Too much water can cause a def regardless of the amount going in.
You need to wait till she is bone dry before rewatering.
Could take 3 days or more.
Feed her let her dry right out.
Then plain ph'd water, let her dry right out.
Then feed again, dry.
Water,dry
Feed,dry.........
Your roots are getting waterlogged I'm afraid.
3-4 days in-between.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanx Bill, will do
G how big are these pots? I have extra 3 gl fabric pots for your vegetable growing needs....????....
2of the pots are 2 gallon I believe , 2are 1 gallon. My biggest plant is in the 2 gallon,and the other 2 gallon the plant is doing well . Thank you Krissi your the best . I’ll do it right next grow, I saw one guy used a silo cup to harvest but I think he used a different medium, he got 5 ozs, he’s a expert though and I’m not even on the chart yet. Sorry took me so long was out getting thanksgiving dinner, thanx guys , do I just grow them out , I don’t have room for bigger pots next gro I’ll only plant 2

Thanx Bill, will do

2of the pots are 2 gallon I believe , 2are 1 gallon. My biggest plant is in the 2 gallon,and the other 2 gallon the plant is doing well . Thank you Krissi your the best . I’ll do it right next grow, I saw one guy used a silo cup to harvest but I think he used a different medium, he got 5 ozs, he’s a expert though and I’m not even on the chart yet. Sorry took me so long was out getting thanksgiving dinner, thanx guys , do I just grow them out , I don’t have room for bigger pots next gro I’ll only plant 2
Yea G, just ride it out for now...such little pots but you just saw Grow and his 2 headed small pot grow. I haven't even tried a red solo cup grow...honestly don't know if I will unless it's for an experiment lol I'm comfortable with my 3 and 5 gl pots and feel like anything less than that, I wouldn't be the best with taking care of so I give you credit there G. I'm so stoked for your new grow to come. You are going to be so much better and more set up and more confident and will have more of the good stuff...

Coco every time for me

that's what i thought. hempy works the same for me in a hard sided pot. in both instances the grow works simply because piles of oxygen gets to the roots.

@Old g - you may have to supplement with bottle nutes to target specific needs in flower. i think the plants will finish up ok, but the smaller pots mean the plants have pulled what they can from the media, and will need some help getting to the line.

that's what i thought. hempy works the same for me in a hard sided pot. in both instances the grow works simply because piles of oxygen gets to the roots.

@Old g - you may have to supplement with bottle nutes to target specific needs in flower. i think the plants will finish up ok, but the smaller pots mean the plants have pulled what they can from the media, and will need some help getting to the line.
Yeah - I often just fill up the tray with perlite and let the roots wander and suck up any run off, plus loads of Oxygen

@Old g i should add what i'm reading from the pic is a general nute pull with a bit of a pk ask.

it begins on the lowers as the plant is consuming what is needs to build flowers from the leaves that get the least light first. they are the most expendable. it's entirely natural, and a signal to the grower to rebalance the nutes and increase slightly.

I just took pics of the pots , only one is clay, the rest are plastic. The main stem on them all look like tree trunks, I imagine there’s roots everywhere, am I wrong

E3F3DC86-D391-444D-B206-4E14B999516A.jpeg

4F59F4C6-D0AD-449A-BA83-5F4B207E41BB.jpeg

I’m screwed aren’t i

799F194C-C787-4343-A4F3-C4D89E0B3FE3.jpeg
I can see roots emerging on the top of the soil of the white or grey pot here G...do you see it?

@Old g i should add what i'm reading from the pic is a general nute pull with a bit of a pk ask.

it begins on the lowers as the plant is consuming what is needs to build flowers from the leaves that get the least light first. they are the most expendable. it's entirely natural, and a signal to the grower to rebalance the nutes and increase slightly.
I gave my first bloom feed 2 days ago, give more nutes

I honestly can't imagine a plant that size growing that fast in that small of a pot taking 3 days to use up water.
If anything id say it may be getting root bound.
And fabric pots would definitely be better, the roots air prune instead of twisting around, you get a far superior root system.

You got a lot of plant on top of a tiny little root system in a hard sided pot.
I only have one hard pot and that’s the plant the leaves are turning yellow on the bottom, I have another plastic 2 gallon do I transplant this late

I can see roots emerging on the top of the soil of the white or grey pot here G...do you see it?
There little white things that were in the FF Frog soil, I didn’t know that soil came with guano and worm castings and I added more bat guano I had

Without the ability/space to put them in larger pots they have reached the end of the proverbial road.
About all thats left is palliative care.

51C86943-FF75-4EDB-A262-51BC0B64EFD1.jpeg

1C9386B5-DBF7-463B-994E-3CB92FEF794B.jpeg

E83DED51-AA03-47E7-9812-8BD295D7AF6E.jpeg

I’m screwed aren’t i

not at all. there's a ways to go though,

I gave my first bloom feed 2 days ago, give more nutes

then maybe hold there and watch. most of them look ok.

There little white things that were in the FF Frog soil

well if they weren't moving it's probably perlite

I didn’t know that soil came with guano and worm castings and I added more bat guano I had

you may need some supplemental nutrients to finish them up. i'd have them on hand just to be certain. you'd probably be most comfortable with an 'organic based' bottle nute. there are piles. i'd have a look at some of the sponsors.

i'd also look at organic based bloom boosters. again a bottle type is probably better as you want something pretty much available immediately. the bucket size and time limits microbial activity making stuff available.

there's a reason the one in the clay pot is looking the worst. it has the least volume and the toughest conditions.

not at all. there's a ways to go though,

then maybe hold there and watch. most of them look ok.

well if they weren't moving it's probably perlite

you may need some supplemental nutrients to finish them up. i'd have them on hand just to be certain. you'd probably be most comfortable with an 'organic based' bottle nute. there are piles. i'd have a look at some of the sponsors.

i'd also look at organic based bloom boosters. again a bottle type is probably better as you want something pretty much available immediately. the bucket size and time limits microbial activity making stuff available.

there's a reason the one in the clay pot is looking the worst. it has the least volume and the toughest conditions.
I have bloom feed, I used grow big for veg

I have a 2 gallon plastic pot, should I transplant, take the plant outta the clay pot
Clay vs plastic not an improvement.
But pop the pot off the worst looking one and take a pic of roots please.
Then just put it back in for a minute.
We can confirm roots or water issue.
I've grown some big plants in tiny pots , so I'm skeptical is all.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom