NTH’s Grow Corner

The leaves are saying "take me" and the pistils are saying "hold your horses!"

That pot makes me laugh every time I see it. :)
No one likes my bling pots!?!? Haha. My eight year old daughter picked them out for me. I asked her several times if she was sure she wanted to pick those and she was not giving in! The things a father will do for his kids!!

NTH

I never said I didn't like them! Your eight year old has an eye for joy.
:circle-of-love:
She sure does. And she has two green thumbs! She doesn’t go into my grow area but always helping me with other plants around the house. Funny story:

A few days ago I see her and her friend scurrying around on a cement slab underneath one of my pecan trees. They were picking up something and taking said things to the lawn. I was curious so I went and asked her what she was doing. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and says” Daddy we are saving the caterpillars!” I said “ that’s very nice but look up”. She looks up and notices there are no leaves left on the Pecan tree. I informed her that the caterpillars she was saving were responsible for the loss of leaves. Took me hours to scrub the caterpillar guts off the slab. She and her friend stomped the hell out of every caterpillar they saw. 😂

NTH

So excited to grow this strain!
Another bean in the dirt.

NTH

No one likes my bling pots!?!? Haha. My eight year old daughter picked them out for me. I asked her several times if she was sure she wanted to pick those and she was not giving in! The things a father will do for his kids!!

NTH
I think they're really cool for, like, if you wanted to take your plant out for a night on the town! :)

I think they're really cool for, like, if you wanted to take your plant out for a night on the town! :)
BB638CED-9701-4DB6-99A5-1C3038BD89EF.jpeg

How I roll GDB!

NTH

NTH
I fucking love them!

Back
Top Bottom