NTH’s Grow Corner

Love the flowers and the ghost hanging from the ceiling fan. Not crazy about whatever is eating your leaves though. What are you using for them?

I'd go with Safer Insect Killing Soap Spray.
Been using Bonide. The recent heavy rainfall has done a great service to all the bugs out here. I have six big pecan trees that have had every leaf eaten by caterpillars. Going to move my pepper plants inside under a light because of it. Crazy times on the border.

NTH

2DFEDEC0-10CF-46E9-805D-CC1F7DD28DF3.jpeg

Mrs. Cunningham finishing pretty strong. Swelling up nice. Can’t wait to turn her into gummy bears!
94EAECB5-F912-4D10-B668-E65E1C4B9DB0.jpeg

Black Widow looking like the girl of my dreams.
99300D14-8101-4950-853C-3444CAD4376D.jpeg

Northern Lights Pakistan Chitral Kush coming on strong.
0137387E-2E15-461C-B09F-EAE29625B3C3.jpeg

Gorilla Glue doing her thing.
40D26C5F-65C6-47DC-8A95-1913DC38F657.jpeg

Panama Red

Thanks for the tag, Shed!
Here's my recipe, from my son's old thread- I've made about a thousand of these, they work very well.
I use an ounce of weed (flower) per 1 cup of refined coconut oil (the stuff that doesn't taste like coconut)
This is the recipe I started with (from Carcass)
You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
2 packets plain gelatin
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil

Put all the dry ingredients in a pan, add the water and corn syrup.

Heat it on medium heat,stirring constantly,till it just starts to boil around the edges.

All the powdered stuff should be well dissolved before adding the oil...

Add the oil and keep stirring till it just starts to boil again,then remove from the heat.

At this point,you're gonna say "this shit aint working-the oil is just floating on top"

So, to remedy this, you keep stirring while the mixture cools just a little- as it cools it will thicken up a bit,
and the oil will start to mix in- this is what you want.
Once all the oil is mixed in, it's time to make some gummies...

Now, you need to hurry just a little so it doesn't set up before you get it into the molds.

Pour the mix into a squirt bottle (put a glove on,it's hot) , fill your gummy molds,and stick them in the freezer.
And there ya go! Hope it works well for you, @Nine Toed Hippie !

Back
Top Bottom