NTH’s Grow Corner

Hopefully I can pick some up at the store here in town. If not I will get on the Zon and get some on the way. Would Dawn soap get me by if I have to order some? And thanks to Mel and Azi for the quick knowledge.

NTH
Some people have reported good results with the Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, but note that it is not a true soap, but rather a detergent which is basically a bunch of chemicals added together to achieve the grease cutting action. My grocery store has organic dishwashing soaps right next to the Dawn. Dr. Bonner's is a trusted brand if your store carries it.

You are looking for "potasium salts of fatty acids" in the ingredients list.

Some people have reported good results with the Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, but note that it is not a true soap, but rather a detergent which is basically a bunch of chemicals added together to achieve the grease cutting action. My grocery store has organic dishwashing soaps right next to the Dawn. Dr. Bonner's is a trusted brand if your store carries it.

You Da Man!!!!!

NTH

BTK is specific to caterpillars.
If you're thinking mites you're better off with insecticidal soap or maybe SNS, although I don't know how well that one works since I can't get it up here.
I’ve got a wall full of insect treatment options.

I’ll get a pic today :)

image.jpg

Boomshakalaka!! My local store had some. Thanks again for all the help.

NTH

Hipster that only makes up 1% of the ingredients.

Ask Shed first. He’s the bugman.
Hey @InTheShed

Will this Bonide do the trick for my situation? I’m not seeing lots of damage but I’m seeing things I haven’t seen before on my plants. Have some leaf borer action going on on my pepper plants. Maybe a few leaves of my cannabis. Seeing some waxy film and what look to be very small black spots on underside of leaves. Thanks for any help.

NTH

Hey @InTheShed

Will this Bonide do the trick for my situation? I’m not seeing lots of damage but I’m seeing things I haven’t seen before on my plants. Have some leaf borer action going on on my pepper plants. Maybe a few leaves of my cannabis. Seeing some waxy film and what look to be very small black spots on underside of leaves. Thanks for any help.

NTH
If that's the spray bottle then use it as is with a rinse after it dries. It's only half the strength of Safer's stuff but you go to war with the army you have, not the one you might want or wish to have.

Sorry to be getting here late. :slide:

ok
If that's the spray bottle then use it as is with a rinse after it dries. It's only half the strength of Safer's stuff but you go to war with the army you have, not the one you might want or wish to have.

I have two bottles! Never late here Shed! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your knowledge.

NTH

BE174862-2AC2-4BBF-9DB6-131445A5EC71.jpeg

First wave launched.
D7824694-90CC-4FF8-80E8-7CBA39A54988.jpeg
As you can tell I don’t overwater. Ha. So I fed her good and pondered the thought” if I have half the medicine,,,why don’t I get rid of some!”
BD32DD32-D466-48A0-B19F-F0A7FDF7E268.jpeg

Since it’s lights on time I doused the floor and up the pots with the soap.
87419A54-FC3C-4987-A876-00AA5CB60449.jpeg

Everybody got a feed so they are a tad droopy.
47E5068A-43EC-4ED9-8E98-9C9B7BAF4F3B.jpeg

Will give them all a goo dose of soap at lights out. Thanks again for the assistance!!!!

NTH

DB83B842-8370-456E-A79D-F93705330906.jpeg

Omg is that you?!

Garden looks great. She looks so much better without her petticoat :)

I forgot to post this yesterday.

I have been lucky so far this grow, well not lucky. I’ve been really proactive in treating mine prophylactically. I treat every plant twice weekly. It’s an absolute cunt of a job, but worth it if it stops an infestation. Do you ever see ants in that room?

My local nursery says the best defence (for my tomatoes lol) is super healthy plants and prophylactic treatments.

4F89D0A8-0DA7-49AA-BCA3-E40E4F15D8EE.jpeg

The war wages on! Snuck in an hour before lights on to rinse off the soap I had applied after lights out the day before. Since we are at war I had my son post watch over the cabin.
7DE79AB0-270C-42E2-AFE3-0A8F74AB90A7.jpeg

Today I deployed same cover as I snuck in to catch a pic of my cabin atmosphere.
0F43A600-A893-4A43-8810-3F5EDCCB306C.jpeg

The high humidity reading is from the rinse raid in predawn darkness. Other than that I think I might just win this thing! Thanks for coming by the cabin!

NTH

Just dropping some pics.
E57C5CF7-BD65-4C7E-98FC-B8513E3ECA21.jpeg

Loving the conditions in the cabin. Flowering cycle Engaged. Plant pictured is the NLPCK Auto.
00A2762D-2810-4334-AF87-8DBA991FB8F4.jpeg

Mrs Cunningham (Cannatonic) is getting wild.
1F7F678D-7394-44C9-AC4A-24A18E4C092B.jpeg

Black Widow doing her thing. Stinks like crazy! Getting ready to stuff these in a short while:
016F5D1B-4D39-4DE4-9D89-9FE705585C6D.jpeg

Puff Puff Peace!

NTH

EC4AB9CB-C2B5-45D3-92AD-E2B8CE621E4F.jpeg
Looks great NTH. :ciao:
Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom