NTH’s Grow Corner

Love for the plants

20221023_131052.jpg

20221023_092458.jpg

Just checking in for my bi -annual report!
385997F6-0586-40AC-B8AB-FE2A0FA77ABB.jpeg

Back row, left to right : NLPCK Auto, Gorilla Glue Auto and Panama Red Photo

Front row: Candyland Peyote Photo and BINDI.

PUFF PUFF PEACE.

NTH
Good morning NTH. :ciao:
Girls are healthy and happy I see.:thumb:
Have a great day Amigo. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking great except for whatever is eating their way through your leaves. :(
Good catch Shed. I have been kinda puzzled as to exactly what is doing that. Don’t see any bugs or eggs. There are what looks to be small shiny black dots on the top side of some leaves. But they aren’t droppings from bugs because they don’t rub off? I figured it was a deficiency of some sort. Figured my last bit of MC wasn’t rationed right so I switched nutes. Still happening. Any ideas what it could be?

NTH

Good morning Hipster :)

Your grow area really does make me big smile. In fact I think it’s one of my favourite grow areas.

Your bud looks Top Shelf.
Hello TBird. Thanks for the kind words. Can’t wait to get these buds in some jars. I’m trying to catch up to your stash! Always a beautiful sight to see a bunch of full jars on the shelf! Have a great day!

NTH

Have you scoped the undersides of the leaves? White spots like that are usually either thrips (visible, with reading glasses anyway) and mites, which require magnification.

Either way, I would be spraying them with Safers insect killing soap spray (potassium salts of fatty acids) every 4 days (and rinsing an hour later) for three weeks.
I will scope some foliage when the lights come on in an hour. I went through two bottles of a soap spray with potassium salts of fatty acids in it but I now recall you said the Safers was double strength compared to the brand I used. I will get some Safers on the way. Thanks Shed.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom