NTH’s Grow Corner

Safers seems to be the go-to for those infested among us! :)

Make sure you get the Insect killing soap and not the 3-in-1, which also has sulfur in it.
6F97C18E-17F5-437B-AD75-709B8C443B03.png

Is this the right stuff?

NTH

Yeah, I'd agree with bugs and the leaf is rolling in on itself. I'm with Shed. Even if you can't see the little bastards, it looks like they're there, so might as well get started on the spraying.

Mites and thrips have a very short life cycle and will be ready to breed and lay eggs in like three days from hatching. And the soap doesn't seem to affect the eggs so even if you kill all the current adults on the first spray (which you won't because they hide in small crevices) the eggs that hatch tomorrow will be bugs laying their own eggs in a few days.

So, the best practice is to spray every three days for a couple of weeks to wipe out each successive generation. But check the label. I seem to recall the Safer's bottle said not to use it longer than some defined period.

I don’t know where you’ve gone, but I know I miss you.

Merry Christmas bruv. I just hope your hot fiery wife hasn’t slit your throat and buried you in a shallow grave in the desert. And if she did you prolly deserved it! Us girls can only be pushed so far lol.

Xo

Knocking the dust off this journal thingy.
Cold weather/ power outage put the hurt on my beloved Bindi. RIP Bindi. My Candyland Peyote survived though. Here she is at day ??? 😂
image.jpg

And here are my three youngsters:
image.jpg

On the left we have Grandaddy Black
Middle is Malawi x N. Lights auto from Ace seeds. Right is Ricky Williams Panama from HomeGrown Cannabis Co.

Missed you guys and gals. Good to be back.

NTH

Knocking the dust off this journal thingy.
Cold weather/ power outage put the hurt on my beloved Bindi. RIP Bindi. My Candyland Peyote survived though. Here she is at day ??? 😂
image.jpg

And here are my three youngsters:
image.jpg

On the left we have Grandaddy Black
Middle is Malawi x N. Lights auto from Ace seeds. Right is Ricky Williams Panama from HomeGrown Cannabis Co.

Missed you guys and gals. Good to be back.

NTH
:high-five:
Good to see you Amigo. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey NTH! :ciao:

Always good to see another Grand Daddy Black on the scene!

Which of these plants do you plan to grow using Grow Dots?

The Malawi/ Northern Lights auto from Ace seeds. Thanks for the dot expertise!!

NTH
That one has a 10-week flowering period. The Dots may not support her to the end (or they may). Still, you may want to consider using their "heavy" feed rate of 3 tsps per gallon of soil for that one. :Rasta:

What size pot you putting her in?

That one has a 10-week flowering period. The Dots may not support her to the end (or they may). Still, you may want to consider using their "heavy" feed rate of 3 tsps per gallon of soil for that one. :Rasta:

What size pot you putting her in?
I purchased the one plant kit for a 3-5 gallon pot. She will be in a 3. The kit came with several packets of recharge also.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom