NTH’s Grow Corner

The need to feed seems to be the general consensus so I’m going to be prepared to do so. Now to research the feed. Lol. And I agree. Your girls are going to erupt!

NTH
I'm so glad you have found such terrific members to help you.
I'm expecting a full tent of monster bud now.
No excuses my friend. :rofl:
Looking good mucker. :thumb:
Bill

We must have watched the same videos and read the same articles. Very true and accurate information .
Thanks lol all from live growing and lots of mistakes and experimenting. Great to watch how they respond to different stuff. comms with the plant are bang on the money too. They let you know with seizures and kneejerk reactions but time is on a slower plain for them so they take longer to "yuck " or "yummy" visually but they do communicate this way.

I'm a fan of your journal already. I wish you great success with this adventure.
Thanks amigo and welcome! My “plans” have changed back and forth so many times I should have named this journal “NTH’s Don’t Really Know How I’m Going To Grow” journal. But hey so far so good. Girls are at 23 days (give or take a day) from breaking dirt. Transplanting took place three days ago. They are currently enjoying the great outdoors until my light comes in.
image.jpg

NTH

Thanks amigo and welcome! My “plans” have changed back and forth so many times I should have named this journal “NTH’s Don’t Really Know How I’m Going To Grow” journal. But hey so far so good. Girls are at 23 days (give or take a day) from breaking dirt. Transplanting took place three days ago. They are currently enjoying the great outdoors until my light comes in.
image.jpg

NTH
The lights will make all the difference mate. I am on 25 days today( I start count on 3rd node usually as they have normal looking leaves at that point ) with most starting flowering already!!. bloody quick this run
20210622_152814.jpg
20210622_151044.jpg

A good start is essential with autos and any delay will have a very obvious affect on size ect. We only get at most 5 weeks before the foundation is set. flowering is similar to photo period though. wait till they get a hit of the lights matey . Good luck

The lights will make all the difference mate. I am on 25 days today( I start count on 3rd node usually as they have normal looking leaves at that point ) with most starting flowering already!!. bloody quick this run
20210622_152814.jpg
20210622_151044.jpg

A good start is essential with autos and any delay will have a very obvious affect on size ect. We only get at most 5 weeks before the foundation is set. flowering is similar to photo period though. wait till they get a hit of the lights matey . Good luck
When I saw your journal I knew I was running behind so I transplanted. I should have waited to plant the beans until l had my entire set up good to go. Lesson learned. Just really happy they handled the transplant and the move outside so well. Showed a little sign of heat stress on Miss AK and Miss GG. Miss P loves it. Thanks for tagging along and steering me in the right direction.

NTH

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ladies doing ok after after being transplanted and moved outside. Been pretty hot and they’ve been dealing with a good breeze also. Have noticed two leaves on Miss P and one on Miss GG that have some discoloring and also noticed what looks to be some bug activity on the lower leaves on the same two plants. Looks like “tunneling”? Other than that they seem to be happy. Has been hot here for the most part but they seem to be handling it pretty well. Plan on moving them back inside on Monday to their final home when my light is scheduled to be delivered. Climate controlled room so they should really grow well. Looking forward to moving them back inside. They are like daughters to me. Haha. Thanks in advance for any and all replies. Have an awesome day!

NTH

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ladies doing ok after after being transplanted and moved outside. Been pretty hot and they’ve been dealing with a good breeze also. Have noticed two leaves on Miss P and one on Miss GG that have some discoloring and also noticed what looks to be some bug activity on the lower leaves on the same two plants. Looks like “tunneling”? Other than that they seem to be happy. Has been hot here for the most part but they seem to be handling it pretty well. Plan on moving them back inside on Monday to their final home when my light is scheduled to be delivered. Climate controlled room so they should really grow well. Looking forward to moving them back inside. They are like daughters to me. Haha. Thanks in advance for any and all replies. Have an awesome day!

NTH
Be careful my friend.
If you take them inside you could bring bugs inside with them.
Just a thought.
Bill

Be careful my friend.
If you take them inside you could bring bugs inside with them.
Just a thought.
Bill
Yes I think I’m going to treat the plants to make sure before I move them. Have read about a spray but can’t remember the name. Something-een I think. Will go hunt it down. Also heard hydrogen peroxide works. Maybe some diatomaceous earth also. I’m all ears Amigo. I will do some research this evening after work. Thanks.

NTH

Neem oil and some diatomaceous earth seems like a good course of action from my research. Any input is appreciated!

And I’ve read that topping should occur between the fourth and fifth or fifth and sixth node. Any thoughts on this? My plants are sprouting the fifth node as we speak. And although I’m almost scared to try and tie my plants over (lst) the wind has been “training” my plants for the week and it looks like doing this would be a breeze!! Any advice on these subjects would be greatly appreciated. I mean I’ve read lots but still looking for some encouragement to make the leap. Haha.

NTH

Neem oil and some diatomaceous earth seems like a good course of action from my research. Any input is appreciated!

And I’ve read that topping should occur between the fourth and fifth or fifth and sixth node. Any thoughts on this? My plants are sprouting the fifth node as we speak. And although I’m almost scared to try and tie my plants over (lst) the wind has been “training” my plants for the week and it looks like doing this would be a breeze!! Any advice on these subjects would be greatly appreciated. I mean I’ve read lots but still looking for some encouragement to make the leap. Haha.

NTH
Good morning NHT.
I've used diatomaceous earth before.
It was a mess.
That stuff ended up everywhere, just be careful with it.
Bill

Happy Tuesday to everyone! Little update in regards to “the corner”. Weather has been stormy and very overcast. My ladies have been inside for three days. Topped all three ladies yesterday. Light came in today. It’s hung and we are kicking things up a notch. If my calculations are correct I’m on day 30 of the girls breaking soil. Got my hands on some Neem spray and gave the first treatment yesterday. Will treat every seven days. Seeing some powdery film and a little brown spotting but other than that the girls are looking ok for a rookie. Have the weegrow WG1000 on 80% 24 inches above the canopy. Set to run 18/6. Wish me luck!
image.jpg

NTH

Nice work @Nine Toed Hippie

Your ladies are starting to enjoy life.

Are you able to transplant them outside?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Actually I was caught off guard on how fast things happen with autos. I was planning on growing them outside but decided against it. Moved them outside due to the fact I didn’t have my light. They spent a week outside waiting on my light. Put them in the closet for the rest of the grow unless that’s a mistake? I had plans on fabric pots, fox farm and some nutes but here I am with scavenged buckets and miracle gro. Please no hate! Haha. I’m just getting my feet wet and not being prepared is going to cost me at harvest time if I make it there. But I’m having lots of fun. I have made the order for my fabric pots, fox farm, neem oil and my nutes so I’m ready for my next run. Thanks for stopping by!

NTH

I’ve seen multiple size pots used for autos. Is a five gallon pot too big in your opinion for autos? I’m all ears on all tips and tricks. Thanks again for stopping by.

Edit: The reason I was going with the five gallon pots is because I’ve read that autos don’t take transplanting well so I was only planning on one round of up potting. After reading the post again I see what you are saying. I’m going to go with smaller pots when I transplant my ladies in a couple weeks. Thanks Tok!

NTH
I grew autos my first grow and one of them got really big and could of stood a 5 gallon pot instead of the threes I had her in.

And a special shout out to @Bill284

He really helped me out in regards to my light and he also tagged in some auto growing gurus to boot. I’m doing what I can with what I can afford and it’s looking pretty good so far. As far as I’m concerned crop can go bust and I’m still “winner winner chicken dinner”. Learned so much so fast and made some friends also. Peace to all.

NTH

And a special shout out to @Bill284

He really helped me out in regards to my light and he also tagged in some auto growing gurus to boot. I’m doing what I can with what I can afford and it’s looking pretty good so far. As far as I’m concerned crop can go bust and I’m still “winner winner chicken dinner”. Learned so much so fast and made some friends also. Peace to all.

NTH
Thank you my friend.
You rock. :thumb:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom