NTH’s Grow Corner

62158DB2-9220-4730-9DCC-63A590B38EB3.jpeg

When the lights come on tonight I will deal with that cord @Trala

NTH

Friggin sweet the ladies look great NTH, I was a bit confused you have two post back to back last page and the plants literally doubled in size......I was like holy sh*t what is his nute line.....and then realized it was a 10 day span between post :laugh: ..... But great job.

Friggin sweet the ladies look great NTH, I was a bit confused you have two post back to back last page and the plants literally doubled in size......I was like holy sh*t what is his nute line.....and then realized it was a 10 day span between post :laugh: ..... But great job.
Just MC for me. The sporadic updates make me look like a semi competent grower! Thanks for the visit Happy!

NTH

While I might be biased coz I love you and your wood but..

I honestly think you have the most beautiful grow area in the whole forum. My eyes are always so happy when I look at it.

Your grow looks so beautiful:)
My wood fekken loves you too Miss T! Ha!! Seriously though I can’t thank you enough for those kind words.

NTH

The other plants are looking at that tobacco plant like it's kudzu! Good thing you have a cinder block handy for self defense. :thumb:
If you look closely it looks like that tobacco plant is trying to push my seedling out of the closet! That’s why I leave my trimming tool close by. No bullying on the corner!

NTH

Wassup folks? Hope this finds everyone well and living it up. Went on a mini vacation and I’m feeling kinda refreshed. The hill country of Texas is beautiful this time of year and wife and I took our kids to get our river on. Timing of the trip wasn’t lining up with my scheduled feed/watering so I just let them ride it out on the dry side. Came home to this:
FD14045B-FDDD-4796-AEE5-26680A4E4AD9.jpeg
C9B1C623-74E3-4631-8C07-F6985BFE1166.jpeg

I will admit I was kinda shocked at first but I handled
it like a champ. I think? Check out the “Powwa of the Flowwa” haha. Seriously like an hour later. I was amazed.
1F65AA07-6AE8-442F-A820-E6ACF413C3FA.jpeg

Didn’t take a pic this morning before lights out but they were praying like it was Sunday. Peace.

NTH

Insta-recovery! Glad you enjoyed your river time! :)

These plants never cease to amaze.... Beautiful garden...glad they were only a little mad at ya they bounced right back ...and glad you had an awesome time with the fam.

Glad things are going well for you. :headbanger:

Wassup folks? Hope this finds everyone well and living it up. Went on a mini vacation and I’m feeling kinda refreshed. The hill country of Texas is beautiful this time of year and wife and I took our kids to get our river on. Timing of the trip wasn’t lining up with my scheduled feed/watering so I just let them ride it out on the dry side. Came home to this:
FD14045B-FDDD-4796-AEE5-26680A4E4AD9.jpeg
C9B1C623-74E3-4631-8C07-F6985BFE1166.jpeg

I will admit I was kinda shocked at first but I handled
it like a champ. I think? Check out the “Powwa of the Flowwa” haha. Seriously like an hour later. I was amazed.
1F65AA07-6AE8-442F-A820-E6ACF413C3FA.jpeg

Didn’t take a pic this morning before lights out but they were praying like it was Sunday. Peace.

NTH
That's great, time with the family is important.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Looks like the girls might recover.
Have a great weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

P ,P , P ,Perpetual update:
CCAAF34D-7526-4B6B-833F-2073737346E5.jpeg

image.jpg

Miss Peyote Critical is really getting it on. She needs a haircut but pics just don’t do her and her aroma justice.

Miss BBG is taking her time but I’m in no hurry!
image.jpg

Miss Cannatonic has had a topping and a little restraint. Just getting going good in her new 5 gallon flat.
image.jpg

And to continue with the perpetual thingamadoo meet Miss BlackWidow. Let’s get this party started!!!
image.jpg

@Trala hey our gardens are like twins!!

image.jpg

NTH

P ,P , P ,Perpetual update:

Miss Peyote Critical is really getting it on. She needs a haircut but pics just don’t do her and her aroma justice.

Miss BBG is taking her time but I’m in no hurry!

Miss Cannatonic has had a topping and a little restraint. Just getting going good in her new 5 gallon flat.

And to continue with the perpetual thingamadoo meet Miss BlackWidow. Let’s get this party started!!!

@Trala hey our gardens are like twins!!

NTH
You get the perpetual perfection babe!

We are twins, we both live for pretty plates, beautiful plants, grow order, exquisite wooden floors and [*DELETED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*]

Back
Top Bottom