NTH’s Grow Corner

Yea I’ve been creeping mainly. Been going through some personal bs on top of a new job so my apologies.

NTH
You got a friend in me if you need it bruv :)

What’s the new job?

Oiii and what’s your fire hazard. My flower room is similar. I get paranoid about it but my man says it’s as safe as you can be with electricity. In the fact the fridge has as much chance of starting a blaze.

You got a friend in me if you need it bruv :)

What’s the new job?

Oiii and what’s your fire hazard. My flower room is similar. I get paranoid about it but my man says it’s as safe as you can be with electricity. In the fact the fridge has as much chance of starting a blaze.
I really appreciate that Miss T.

Seems a main feed line became loose and started arcing.
B162E218-C362-41F7-B673-BD99390F5370.jpeg

Tip of the day: If a light switch isn’t working properly or you see your lights flicker check yo box!

I’m a lucky dude no doubt. Just purchased a brand new kit to replace the whole shooting match. I live to fight another day. And just a touch smarter.

I feel like a total bad ass to be able to say I have a friend from Australia. Thanks again Trala.

NTH

I really appreciate that Miss T.
I feel like a total bad ass to be able to say I have a friend from Australia. Thanks again Trala.

NTH
Well you do.

I feel honoured to have a Texan American Indian as my friend for two reasons.

1. When it comes to hot races Native Americans win
2. Texans don’t fuck around, they will shoot your arse

I got you bruv. Any time you need a friend. Xo

Hello folks. So many great journals growing on I forget my own.

Peyote Critical is dead long live Miss PC. Awesome smoke fresh. Cured will be even better if it makes it. Haha.
039AB432-BD03-492B-B6A0-2432B70E0242.jpeg

Perpetual in tha house. From right to left just to be different: Cannatonic, Black Widow, NLPCK Auto, Panama Red and Gorilla Glue Auto.
C929FAAE-05BF-4102-992B-9A1BFC70024C.jpeg
Seedlings looking good.
B4FC49D6-A6C6-4453-8516-91FBCFF2A457.jpeg

Black Widow starting to do her thing.
6FFBE381-8A01-41C3-A166-51FEB1C9AC67.jpeg

Cannatonic is turning into a beast.

Life Is Good.

Peace.

NTH

Hello folks. So many great journals growing on I forget my own.

Peyote Critical is dead long live Miss PC. Awesome smoke fresh. Cured will be even better if it makes it. Haha.
039AB432-BD03-492B-B6A0-2432B70E0242.jpeg

Perpetual in tha house. From right to left just to be different: Cannatonic, Black Widow, NLPCK Auto, Panama Red and Gorilla Glue Auto.
C929FAAE-05BF-4102-992B-9A1BFC70024C.jpeg
Seedlings looking good.
B4FC49D6-A6C6-4453-8516-91FBCFF2A457.jpeg

Black Widow starting to do her thing.
6FFBE381-8A01-41C3-A166-51FEB1C9AC67.jpeg

Cannatonic is turning into a beast.

Life Is Good.

Peace.

NTH
Great looking team, nice and healthy. :welldone:
Hope your good buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Wut up NTH howz it goin brutha.... Plants are looking great ....and glad ya caught that fire hazard before anything bad happened.....don't need ya becoming 8 toes hippie 😝

Hope your having a great day so far.

Cannatonic is going to take over any second! Congrats on the new sprouts, and can you remind me what happened with the new 5x5 grow room you were working on a while back with the Mars? I've lost track. :sorry:
My new grow room got put on the back burner for awhile. I’m actually waiting for my roll of fire retardant insulation for the walls and then I’m firing up the big Mars light and give Cannatonic what she’s wanting! Kinda excited about it. Crazy thing is Miss Cannatonic has been on 12/12 lights since she was just a few days old! Kinda strange right!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom