NTH’s Grow Corner

Ok one more pic.....
798E2655-69C5-4688-9418-26D8FD76EFAE.jpeg
Watch out for the Mexican man that guards the flower! He is armed!

NTH
FM I'm miles behind on your grows... Hello NTH :ciao:
Keep an eye on that leaf curl mate

F98F2520-17CB-4173-8C3C-573D534AE4E5.jpeg

That is all. I’m to high to fly.

Edit: too

NTH
Looking good, almost the same height.
I might raise the smaller ones closer to the light.
Everyone is healthy and happy. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I really appreciate that Miss T.

Seems a main feed line became loose and started arcing.
B162E218-C362-41F7-B673-BD99390F5370.jpeg

Tip of the day: If a light switch isn’t working properly or you see your lights flicker check yo box!

I’m a lucky dude no doubt. Just purchased a brand new kit to replace the whole shooting match. I live to fight another day. And just a touch smarter.

I feel like a total bad ass to be able to say I have a friend from Australia. Thanks again Trala.

NTH
AND THAT'S WHY I MENTION TO ALWAYS ALWAYS MAKE CONNECTIONS IN A BOX! Nice find!
Seems every plant I grow does that curl thing. I can’t seem to get that figured out. Thanks for stopping by.

NTH
Hey NTH,when mine curl like that it's my soil needing a slight ph change. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, In veg when it starts I take a tsp of fast acting dolomite lime and mix it in a 2 cup container. I then draw off 5 ml and put it in each gallon of water I water water with, stirring each time. That straightens them out. I stop when veg is over.

AND THAT'S WHY I MENTION TO ALWAYS ALWAYS MAKE CONNECTIONS IN A BOX! Nice find!

Hey NTH,when mine curl like that it's my soil needing a slight ph change. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, In veg when it starts I take a tsp of fast acting dolomite lime and mix it in a 2 cup container. I then draw off 5 ml and put it in each gallon of water I water water with, stirring each time. That straightens them out. I stop when veg is over.
I was wondering about my ph levels to be honest. Need to up my game in that area. Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

NTH

I was wondering about my ph levels to be honest. Need to up my game in that area. Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

NTH
It's not simply ph , it's the other measurement of soil, oh man, I wish my memory was better. Soil buffering is what's happening when you do this. My soil will shift some over multiple grows and needs this method to keep right. I've turned several plants starting to curl so I do it from the start now. Wish I knew this when I grew the Nevilles Haze. She was a curly mess but flowered pretty good in spite of me. The more sativa leaning, the more they want it.

Look what I have on the way @Bill284

8A2E6F3F-DBFD-4F10-9D5A-44CD102FB994.png

I’m like a kid on Xmas morning.

NTH
I secretly bought stocks in @ DYNOMYCO. :rofl:
I get a nickle from every bag.:cool:
I'll have to try and get at my comparison girls today.
DYNOMYCO Northern Lights is huge compared to plain myc.
It's so freeken crowded you can't tell any apart anymore.
Looks like one giant scrog.
How is everything else going with the garden my friend?

Stay safe

I secretly bought stocks in @ DYNOMYCO. :rofl:
I get a nickle from every bag.:cool:
I'll have to try and get at my comparison girls today.
DYNOMYCO Northern Lights is huge compared to plain myc.
It's so freeken crowded you can't tell any apart anymore.
Looks like one giant scrog.
How is everything else going with the garden my friend?

Stay safe
Going quite well Bill. Thanks for asking. Your jungle I mean greenhouse is amazing. Looks like lots of work.

NTH

Love the plants and the peppers! Looking forward to the work in progress progress. :thumb:
I do have the ac window unit installed in the same general location as the big @Mars Hydro light I won. Have the insulation. Have my wiring down solid as far as electrical stuff goes. Looking like I will be able to get the grow cabin lit up soon! Hope your works slows down a little so you can visit more often. Peace.

NTH

Hello Miss T. Thanks as always for you being you and dropping by for a visit! I’m about ready for that cloning tutorial. Going to get my clone on! I need your help!

NTH
Omg it would be my pleasure! And I can also teach you how to [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] if you want to earn points with that hot wife of yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom