Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I'll take my first rip of the day and watch. Digging the videos!

Edit : Daaaaaang that Ase plant. So proud of you Newty, look what you did! Thanks for doing the quadline justice. That bud looks so good. Congrats on your first big haul! Very nice harvest! ;)

I'll take my first rip of the day and watch. Digging the videos!

Edit : Daaaaaang that Ase plant. So proud of you Newty, look what you did! Thanks for doing the quadline justice. That bud looks so good. Congrats on your first big haul! Very nice harvest! ;)

Thanks for watching Ase! It’s been fun playing around with these things and I can’t wait to get the final weight. Swaggs has been drying in the box since Wednesday and she’s not quite ready to jar. I’m very excited to try the top nugs in Ase.....Eeeeee I’ll let them cure a few weeks, what amount of time do you recommend for curing and how long is it necessary to burp?

The smell on Ase is pungent and sweet like grape candy, nothing I’ve grown has been this nice. Honestly I’ve been so stoned for days it’s tine to come back for a bit! lol

Thanks again for all your help Ase! This plant was also rightly named and quite the winner in my opinion lol

I’m glad you think I did the quadline to your liking...stay tuned for my post harvest debrief aka my list of learnings!
:high-five::passitleft:

Well as soon as they are dry and it burns normal when smoking it’s ready to go technically. I’ve found it take 3-4 weeks curing in jars to be ideal. A lot of curing depends on how well it was flushed and the humidity you keep them at. I stick a hygrometer in one of my jars just to make sure it stays between 55-60% humidity. Some people use bovida packs to keep the humidity constant. I burp for 15-20 minutes a day for a week and shake the jar so they all move around. Less chance for mold problems to arrive if all the bunds can move. After that it’s once every few days.

If a jar seems a little moister than the others than I dump it out in a plate for the time and then dump it back in when I’m done burping the others. Helps it dry out a tad faster.

I miss sharin my other furry babies on here they are gettin so big
Why can’t you post them? I post off topic stuff a tiny bit, just make sure to post it in off topic pics and I think it’s fine! I want to see them dammit! Private message me a pic if you can;)

Well as soon as they are dry and it burns normal when smoking it’s ready to go technically. I’ve found it take 3-4 weeks curing in jars to be ideal. A lot of curing depends on how well it was flushed and the humidity you keep them at. I stick a hygrometer in one of my jars just to make sure it stays between 55-60% humidity. Some people use bovida packs to keep the humidity constant. I burp for 15-20 minutes a day for a week and shake the jar so they all move around. Less chance for mold problems to arrive if all the bunds can move. After that it’s once every few days.

If a jar seems a little moister than the others than I dump it out in a plate for the time and then dump it back in when I’m done burping the others. Helps it dry out a tad faster.
Thanks Ase, just the info I wanted!!

You the best!!

I was able to weigh Swaggs who is ready to jar....ba ba ba baaaaaaa....41g

I’ll be weighing Horti later and I think Ase should be dry at the end of the week. :high-five:

Update Tiiiime!

Called in sick today, bad tummy so extra meds for Newty today!

Bloom Room

PegLeg is far back right. Flower Day 24

Mrs Flux is back left. Day 2

Training bands came off this morning and I cut off the only 3 branches not making the canopy. I’m after bigger buds this grow so Newty ain’t got no time for stragglers!
She was really tied down so this should help ease the pain and stress;)
Petunia up front in the 1 G pot. Day 2

Same thing, took off the restraints, although not tied down as much she is happy now. She has completely bounced back this morning after the 6 broken bones I gave her the other day. I caught them all praying before I messed around and everybody is nice and even now
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Also I lowered the Cali sun 14” from the flowers, just a couple inches from where it was as they looked like the wanted it. I’ll monitor today;)

So for this run, I am watering one day and feeding the next. I do this once a day sometimes twice if they are extra thirsty! Today they got about 4 L of water between them. They were fed yesterday with a ppm of 400.

They are all getting half strength Bloom Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Sensi PH Perfect 2 part nutrition. I am doing this run as directed by AN and I am not going to test/mess around with PH this time. The highest ppm will not exceed 800 for these guys. I will be using Recharge (mycorrhizae) as well only during the feedings. I’m planning to try a couple bloom boosters from Advanced Nutrients so any suggestions??? I’ve dropped the cal mag in the bloom room unless I see deficiencies.

So I went travelling back in time to find the post where I took my first WW clone, she was basically just a nub that grew roots...

Petunia...can you even see her in that pic?? Lol

420-magazine-mobile464110166.jpg

Who's that lil guy on the right you ask?? Lol never mind her just an Ase clone I couldn't bear to throw out when I lollipopped .
Well I'm done my chores and having my first canna coffee

I had a blast running through the beginning of my journal and came across a couple of my favourite’s from @Asesino85

It's a judgement call. I'd still probably wait 5-7 days. You'll see them explode and when that happens they are good to start training. You'll know it when the time comes, they just hit another level. Since yours are picking up steam, it shouldn't be long! As I've said before, the top 3 things for growing are...

1. Lights
2. Environment
3. Grower Experience - that is where this comes in to play. The "knowing" you just have to see it and you'll know for sure the next round yougrow.

Haha! know this now!!

There was a lot of hand holding back then and I really appreciate it
:thanks:

Look at you go Newty! Woo hoo! Those are looking fantastic. You are executing the quadline to perfection.

This!! These posts always make me feel so encouraged and happy.

It’s really amazing to see my progress even just from November and I wouldn’t be where I am without my new friends and family here at 420
:thanks::thanks:

Harvest update!!

Swaggs dried in the box for 6 days, perfect amount of time in my opinion. She weighed in at 41g. She was in a 3 g pot at harvest.

Horti dried in the box for almost 4 days and she came in just under an oz at 23g. She was in a 1 g pot at harvest.

Ase is still drying in the fridge but I took a few branches and hung them in the dry box, they are ready for the jar and those came in at 10g. She was in a 3 g pot at harvest.

Pretty close to the 1oz goal I set for each plant! I’ll keep you posted;)

Looks great over here newty! Beautiful nugs. Love the video update. I haven't used bitcoin with seedsman but I think I have a liberty haze seed! I'll have to check out the specs on it. Hope you have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom