Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I imagine Dank would die of loneliness without Dabbie.
Crap girl do you talk to your plants as well???? LOL I am guessing I am a cold individual as I have zero emotional attachment to plants. Dogs and other furry creatures? well I would have a house full if I could afford to give them the time that they require but plants not so much.

Great music didn’t die with grunge, in fact I bet 90s teens like newty would agree that the grunge era was the last where rock music was top dog. After grunge, boy bands started to dominate the charts and rock singles aren’t exactly pop music anymore. It’s crazy to think that a song like “Smells Like Teen Spirit” was the biggest hit of the year it came out; I’m not sure a song like that would even register on today’s pop landscape.

@SmokeSara I’ve listened to rap my whole life. I’m a big fan although I don’t listen to as much new stuff these days.

@newty any progress on PK yet? I’m going to put a seed in a cup of water today and see what happens. I want to make sure I have a 4th spot ready at flip although I still have plenty of time.

Great music didn’t die with grunge, in fact I bet 90s teens like newty would agree that the grunge era was the last where rock music was top dog. After grunge, boy bands started to dominate the charts and rock singles aren’t exactly pop music anymore. It’s crazy to think that a song like “Smells Like Teen Spirit” was the biggest hit of the year it came out; I’m not sure a song like that would even register on today’s pop landscape.

@SmokeSara I’ve listened to rap my whole life. I’m a big fan although I don’t listen to as much new stuff these days.

@newty any progress on PK yet? I’m going to put a seed in a cup of water today and see what happens. I want to make sure I have a 4th spot ready at flip although I still have plenty of time.

Haha I can think of favourite artists in every era, even now! Some of the folk stuff I hear these days is making me melt in a good way:yahoo:
No PK or GSCr yet but I’m not worried yet, in a couple days though! It’s warm and moist but not too moist lol I’m feeling the urge to drop two more but I’ll restrain myself for now!

While I have you Dobe master...

Check out these trichs, ready? I’m going to start chopping I think!!

[/QUOTE]

Looks awesome and ready newty - have fun chopping!

I'm like you, I never stopped listening to new music and love music in general, not of a specific time. My parents played a lot of music growing up so my interests go back to the 60s.

What folk in particular have you liked lately? I dabble in a little, like Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes.

Skipping ahead of my catching up to say high. Things look "swell" here and congrats on those killer donkey schlongs you whacked a few pages back!!!!

Hey also what day do we flip???

Haha THANKS!! These next two plants have bigger buds that are way more dense! I can’t believe how different this 2nd Grow is to my first #skinnybitches grow :laugh:

I’m ready to flip when you are! I just made space so they are in there now....ready set grooooow!

Also, I got my peppers in the soil today! BAM!

Where is @SwAggNiFiCeNt got us a dubeeee

Hi and welcome .
I'm a Canadian girl who has found a passion for growing cannabis. I use medicinally and recreationally and have for years. I use edibles mainly and make my own infused coconut oil. Feel free to ask any questions about that process. I'm also a gardener and have been keeping most plants alive for 10 + years.
I just finished my first grow, 3 plants got me about an ounce of delicious bag seed weed, which I'm still drying/curing.
420-magazine-mobile1515171592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile292306242.jpg

For this grow, I have 2 Feminized WW XTRM

And 2 GTH (seeds I found in my medical marijuana)

420-magazine-mobile824226933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile433429034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile367119487.jpg

I had to pop 4 seeds to get the 2 WW and one is a bit behind the other. I also lost 2 stunted GTH seeds that I didn't germinate long enough. I have 2 more soaking now.
420-magazine-mobile699290930.jpg
aaaand as soon as I took this pic, I knocked over the shot glass and lost the seeds behind the desk! I found them and put them back in water but this is the kind of journal your in for! Lol.

I now germinate by soaking the seeds in a dark shot glass filled with distilled water for 24 hours and then into wet paper towel soaked in a pre mix of 1/4 strength grow nutes and water.

What nutrients am I using? Great question!
I am using Advance Nutrients Sensi for Coco grow nutrients and bloom nutrients.
420-magazine-mobile1074160066.jpg

I will be charging my Coco with Grow nutrients at 1/4 strength and watering with nutrients every day 2 times a day. Here is my feeding schedule.
420-magazine-mobile118266020.jpg

The light I'm using to germinate and first couple weeks of Veg- 2 T8 23W grow lights and I have them about 1-2 inches from the seedlings. I need to DIY my tent exhaust over the next couple weeks and then the babies will go in there with my 300W Marshydro. I plan to buy a bigger light on Black Friday, thanks America! I will update then, I might just get the Marshydro 600W but I'm open to suggestions. I have them on a 24/0 light schedule but will move to 20/4 once they go to the big girl tent.
420-magazine-mobile1346744736.jpg

So like it says, I'll be using 100% Coco Coir and so far I love it and the girls love it! I am able to water them once in the morning and once a night. I plan on topping training them when they are ready.

I think that's about caught up! Here is a good pic of my vigorous WW seedling . getting her PRAY on.
420-magazine-mobile386978390.jpg

Happy Growing .✌️

Wow just wow!! I went back to grab my first post to compare this harvest thus far to my 1st Harvest!! Look where we have come from! I say we because it really does take a village! I would not have been able to complete this 2 nd chance grow if it were not for the support and help from each Friend and mentor I’ve come across on this 420 forum. I am so frickin high and the smelll oh man the smell! I’m so nauseas, I have my window open so I can breathe and it’s -20 :eek:
Dabbs and Big it’s soooooo Daaaaaaaaaank!! :D

Oh man I’m a sticky mess! It’s glorious! Horti has fallen iy iy girl...you did me proud:rip:
So Ase is next, she’s sitting in Swaggs s sh chair and is screaming that she is ready. Now I have a question, should I just keep chopping or should I take her before first light in the am??? Does it even matter?? ...
I have a cool new video with today’s adventures coming shortly, but here’s a sneak peak :D

They really look stellar there newty! Sunday night okay to send them a-bloomin?

Back
Top Bottom