Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Those buds looks delicious! I must try this low and slow method of drying sometime. How long does it take?!.. A pepper grow? I'd be interested in that! I am planning on doing a few this summer.. grew a few beauties a couple summers ago but had a pepper crop failure last year. Still using dried cayenne flakes from 2 years ago!

Thanks so much fellas!
Looks great over here newty! Beautiful nugs. Love the video update. I haven't used bitcoin with seedsman but I think I have a liberty haze seed! I'll have to check out the specs on it. Hope you have a great day!

Would you like to send me your seed lol or are we talking good old fashioned groooooow off! Lol I’m down for either! I just emailed them to call me. You have a swell day too Dabbs!
:passitleft:
Those nugs are looking tasty, great job with your drying!

Thanks PW!! I’m working on it!
:high-five::yahoo:

Those buds looks delicious! I must try this low and slow method of drying sometime. How long does it take?!.. A pepper grow? I'd be interested in that! I am planning on doing a few this summer.. grew a few beauties a couple summers ago but had a pepper crop failure last year. Still using dried cayenne flakes from 2 years ago!

Oh yes you should definitely try it!! I am only doing some in the box for practice (and I want nugs now) but I prefer the fridge dry;) it usually takes 7-10 days for mine to be perfectly dried in the fridge, then in the jars like a normal cure.

Feel free to join our pepper grow! I’ll link it again here:)
:slide:

View media item 1502701All this new weed has me feeling creative, inspired and motivated! Listening to some Snoop and finishing up some stuff for people I’ve promised, this one is for my daughter who is my number 1 fan! Lol

She likes trees and she likes weed so I’m making her a weed tree :rofl:

May you all grow weed trees moving forward

Nice harvest., newty. Job well done!

Ian

No. They are maturing in slow motion. Trichomes are still clear to cloudy with only a very, very few amber. Watching & waiting . . . i will post a pic I took today.

Ian

Oh yea that's what in talking about. #Jarsonjars. Went thru my samples which you provided and I can confirm that this bud is of the highest quality.

Thanks man, you were such an integral part of my learning and growing. The ability to bounce ideas off of each other is priceless in my books nevermind all the great stuff you continue to let me borrow! Haha! You rock man and I’m gonna miss talking about my hulk plant Swaggs! lol
:thanks:

@SwAggNiFiCeNt Ha! Almost forgot...Love your use of hashtags brotha!! Oh and come by for a few fresh gingies and a few more samples if ya like?? I’m around tomorrow but I think you might be back in school?? Hmmm just text me if your around!

I’m trying to order Liberty Haze from Barney’s Farm...anyone use bitcoin with them? It keeps sending me to an error page

I got mine from Seedsman and used Bitcoin. No issues and a pile of free seeds!

PE, in my experience it's 10ish days in the fridge. Pretty similar to newty's experience. 10+ if the fridge is full of drying buds, less if it's a little more airy. Careful on the back end as you can overdry. I checked in every day, moving the buds around in the bags and keeping an eye on temperature and RH in the fridge. I started measuring RH level with a hygrometer in a jar when the buds felt close to ready. I jar them up with Bovedas when they're ready.

:goodjob:
Haha went ahead with seedsman and got my Barney’s Farm Liberty Haze! Eazy Peezy
Barney farms has some good linage

I hope the high from the Liberty Haze is good, and I expect it'll be great - because the grow has gone really well for me so far. She's been my big feeder by about .5 of a litre for weeks now, and her thin sativa leaves really allow light to get far down the plant. My colas didn't stack as tightly as my indica and indica crosses but I bet she'll lead the way in yield.

Jgrowlove puts this strain in his top 5 he has grown and we know the lineage so I think we should have high hopes.

We'll have some good overlaps with Pink Kush side by side and you running Liberty Haze soon. How are you planning to train your Pink Kush? I'll probably just do the usual quadline style given the short timeframe, but I want to try manifolding again on a stouter strain than Chocolope.

@DobeWan, I’m pretty excited about the pink Kush and the liberty haze. I plan to Quadline the pink Kush and am curently doing a manifold on one of my cheese autos. I’m doing that on Dank, Dabbie is doing the quad, I want to compare the results. I plant to drop my 4 Sativa’s July long, flip after 60 days and then let them take as long as they need. I have compromised my year long hobbying with the boss and he would like me to take a break Jan and Feb so start again in March. I took that to mean no one in the bloom room until March so I’ll drop the seeds for that Jan 1st! Heehee

Thanks man, you were such an integral part of my learning and growing. The ability to bounce ideas off of each other is priceless in my books nevermind all the great stuff you continue to let me borrow! Haha! You rock man and I’m gonna miss talking about my hulk plant Swaggs! lol
:thanks:
don't mention it. Just 2 passionate hippies that love to medicate and grow and learn picking eachitgers brains.
@SwAggNiFiCeNt Ha! Almost forgot...Love your use of hashtags brotha!! Oh and come by for a few fresh gingies and a few more samples if ya like?? I’m around tomorrow but I think you might be back in school?? Hmmm just text me if your around!
Yes I'm back in school. 8 weeks. 9-4 ughhh. But I always have time to make slight detours lol.

Back
Top Bottom