New guy on the board

Lol no but I have several in my house and one in my grow room 😆😆 and so far nobody has caught the house on fire yet the kids came close last summer when they left a damn space heater plugged in under a blanket luckily I smelled it pretty much as soon as the heater started melting and that's when we decided no more space heaters ever again lol

Lol no but I have several in my house and one in my grow room 😆😆 and so far nobody has caught the house on fire yet the kids came close last summer when they left a damn space heater plugged in under a blanket luckily I smelled it pretty much as soon as the heater started melting and that's when we decided no more space heaters ever again lol
That's scary.
Good thing you were there and caught it.
I was home when it happened fortunately also.
Do you have a fire extinguisher aswell? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

A couple. I've worked dangerous industrial jobs most of my life so safety 3rd is ingrained in me pretty good lol
As long as it's somewhere on the list. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I've had all my plants inside for quite a while now. Luckily the only pests I've had to battle are those damn fungus gnats, but I figured out a pretty good solution I put a piece of landscaping fabric down in the pot and add about 2" of sand covering all of the soil. I haven't seen a single one of those little bastards ever since and my plants are all thriving!!!!

I've had all my plants inside for quite a while now. Luckily the only pests I've had to battle are those damn fungus gnats, but I figured out a pretty good solution I put a piece of landscaping fabric down in the pot and add about 2" of sand covering all of the soil. I haven't seen a single one of those little bastards ever since and my plants are all thriving!!!!

Bro, those fungus gnats come from aphids I believe. Either way just watch ur stuff bub.

Damn bro. Good idea.

Fungus gnats don't come from aphids they're tiny flies that feed on microscopic organic matter in your soil and they lay their eggs in the soil and they die and the cycle continues and they multiply like crazy they don't really hurt anything they're just really annoying especially when you're messing with your plants and they fly in your eyes or nose lol

Fungus gnats don't come from aphids they're tiny flies that feed on microscopic organic matter in your soil and they lay their eggs in the soil and they die and the cycle continues and they multiply like crazy they don't really hurt anything they're just really annoying especially when you're messing with your plants and they fly in your eyes or nose lol
I was sorta hesitant to fully claim aphids n that way. Nevertheless, little bastards. Lol. Thanks for the information brother.

No problem I thought I had aphids once too but turned out to be a type of soil mite that eats the fungus gnat larvae so I welcomed them I had to get out my microscope to figure out what it looked like and then I went to the googler lol

Know what? Aphids suck. So while I was combating them I noticed a glittery spots on my canopy for the white Widow. Yeah, those shiny spots turned into fungus and I had to cut a lot of leaves off. Wow. If I gotta scrap I gotta scrap.

Sorry to hear bro that's 💩 to hear. I never knew that aphids could do that I thought they just ate from the plant 🤦‍♂️ I've only had aphids once and I threw a tub of ladybird in there and they was gone within a day! Couldn't believe it. Then the 🐞 died as I didn't realise I was supposed to give them water 😂 my apologies dudes rip!

Sorry to hear bro that's 💩 to hear. I never knew that aphids could do that I thought they just ate from the plant 🤦‍♂️ I've only had aphids once and I threw a tub of ladybird in there and they was gone within a day! Couldn't believe it. Then the 🐞 died as I didn't realise I was supposed to give them water 😂 my apologies dudes rip!
Awesome bro. White widow looks good despite all the foliage I took. I'll post pics later.
Question. Got some nug in jars curing. Stem snapped, but I bought boveda humidity packs 62%. Do I burp still? Only been in jars a few days. Put humidity packs in today. Thank you. Lmao on the 🐞, but we learn bro.

Awesome bro. White widow looks good despite all the foliage I took. I'll post pics later.
Question. Got some nug in jars curing. Stem snapped, but I bought boveda humidity packs 62%. Do I burp still? Only been in jars a few days. Put humidity packs in today. Thank you. Lmao on the 🐞, but we learn bro.
When they are dry enough small stems snap.
At that point you jar jus buds.
Rh should be in the 60's.
At that point you burp every day for 2 weeks.
Then every other day for a week or 2 until they are at 62% rh.
Bodiva packs are for long term storage.
Keeps them viable for a few months.
Do you know the rh in the jars?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When they are dry enough small stems snap.
At that point you jar jus buds.
Rh should be in the 60's.
At that point you burp every day for 2 weeks.
Then every other day for a week or 2 until they are at 62% rh.
Bodiva packs are for long term storage.
Keeps them viable for a few months.
Do you know the rh in the jars?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I don't know Bill. I'll have to get humidity checkers for it. When you say burp, do I leave lid off for a few minutes or just a few seconds? Thank you

I don't know Bill. I'll have to get humidity checkers for it. When you say burp, do I leave lid off for a few minutes or just a few seconds? Thank you
I shake my jars a little to loosen them up.
Then remove the lid an wave it a bit then replace the lid.
I also rotate my jars.
Set them upside down every other time to let bottom buds get air.
amazn has hygrometer cheap. :Namaste:
Your working blind basically if you don't know.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom