New Grow With PS500 LED

Theres a few bigger leafs aswel im thinkin of sumthin it might be ,correct me if im wrong but i might have started them to early on bloom nutes and there only goin into flower now nitrogen defencies

On this note guys!!!! Quinn there is a Biobizz product it's a additive to replace the growth part of the flower stage. I think this could help! I know I'm a NOOB and everyone's thinking "Shut up Legend". But I love to read !!! It's called Fish-Mix

hey quinn there looking good like pw said the new growth can be lighter green like that, one of my lemon sc was like that and its fine now if you bump up the notes be careful just a vey little bit good growing!:thumb:

Theres no stupid replys from any1 eevn if ur new mate all help is welcome thanks . Ye sticky i looked again dismornin and there lookin green again wot pale on new growth just stressin over nothin haha . Thanks evrty1 for the help il take a few snaps ina while hally growin

Theres no stupid replys from any1 eevn if ur new mate all help is welcome thanks . Ye sticky i looked again dismornin and there lookin green again wot pale on new growth just stressin over nothin haha . Thanks evrty1 for the help il take a few snaps ina while hally growin

ya that new growth is coming out so fast it take the plant a little while to catch up there doing well and your headed for a nice harvest mate!

420-magazine-mobile1452298168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile175608915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile130295399.jpg

Little update wit the girls there startin to wind dwn for her nap ina bit happy growin to all my 420 friends

Hows every1 doin i really think sumthin is up wit my kush its wierd like after lights out for 4 hours she changes colour. Then wen on its like she changes green again slowly weird ha

420-magazine-mobile1452298168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile175608915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile130295399.jpg

Little update wit the girls there startin to wind dwn for her nap ina bit happy growin to all my 420 friends
I don't have huge fan leaf like that!!! Maybe a little more time to stretch

I don't have huge fan leaf like that!!! Maybe a little more time to stretch
I just measured her height and the top growth !! Tip of that leaf is 226mm nearly 9inch

Soon as the stretch cums along and ur girl gets more mature she ll be a big girl then my friend
Yea man I'm moving her to a 210cm x 90cm room. Getting 2 more lights to put over her. See in a couple of weeks now and I will flip her. Goto get one or two things first! Scrog, biobizz top Max and so on.
I'm keeping the nutrients below a quarter. Except for the biobizz bio heaven. I'm straight up on dose with that.
IV got my bloom ready but I'm going with the chart. So need
Biobizz top-max
Biobizz alg-g-mic
Biobizz fish -mix.
I know not alot of people don't use biobizz but it's working for me, She came in that so I stuck with it. I will try and put the chart up now

Yea man I'm moving her to a 210cm x 90cm room. Getting 2 more lights to put over her. See in a couple of weeks now and I will flip her. Goto get one or two things first! Scrog, biobizz top Max and so on.
I'm keeping the nutrients below a quarter. Except for the biobizz bio heaven. I'm straight up on dose with that.
IV got my bloom ready but I'm going with the chart. So need
Biobizz top-max
Biobizz alg-g-mic
Biobizz fish -mix.
I know not alot of people don't use biobizz but it's working for me, She came in that so I stuck with it. I will try and put the chart up now
Nope won't let me send nothing!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom