New Grow With PS500 LED

What size pot dude????

Ir girls look good to me mate prayin aswel thats a good sign . Ur growin a sativa mate my kush is indica so the leafs r different . But my xspeed girls r sativa and indica so they have both genetics so could grow either way

It's girl scout bro!!!!! "INDICA". Not liking nutrients at all

If u make the change like i did half way threw like i did it wont hurt her but make her thrive Advanced nutes there exspensive but wurth every penny. I havent had a problem other than mag def bug that was from the light so i added calmag myself and shez changin bk slowly to her natural green again .

Have to say reaaly happy wit my master kush shes recoverin nicly and not far from her natural self
420-magazine-mobile1310519423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1485137929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983626054.jpg
my humidity is mad. Look at the times!!!

Or is humidity and temperature relative????

Nope not yet! That's white light it looks pink on camera

60 to 70 wen seedlings
60 to 50 inveg
Then 50 to 40 in flower so u dont get mould wit high humidity

This what IV got so far. I'm getting biobizz top Max also
420-magazine-mobile1417553241.jpg
As a NOOB I stuck with what I know!!!! It's I. Biobizz light mix. Needs feeds . No nutrients in the media. Well so IV read

If it was me mmate id change straight over to aadvanced nutes there made for cannabis by big mike himself they work wonders

Awwww see to much info lol . Let's get this done first. It's a good learning experience for me and I get to try different things!

Roots2succses have been awesome with me so let's see how they can help me out lol

Ah defenntly bro this how we learnn by tryin ourself i never thought id beabble to but hey im on me 3rd growin and feelin confident doin it to . Heres my nute now roots exelurator is also tops aswel

Remember I had her as a find. IV got everything cheap and fast. I was lucky I bought the light a few weeks before on a whim. Brain fart more like "at the time"

Sure every1 has there days mate u doin the best thing by growiin cos not only do u get ur meds but also keepps u occupied aswel its fun to do ha . But they can be so finiky aswel like kids so they r

Back
Top Bottom