New Grow With PS500 LED

Haha really never new that thats wats happenin so and im panakin thinkin there sumthin wrong lights out in 3 hours thanks penny.

Hows all keepin hope yas r happy growin like me so i decidied the do a little lollipoppin underneath the ladys today .
420-magazine-mobile866601970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711510444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1410801183.jpg

For a plant that struggled for the first wk or 2 my master kush realy has a huge stork underneath . Also think the x speeds r followin the sativa wit big cols but indica for bein small and bushy
420-magazine-mobile533450919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile75585883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305792510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile295297436.jpg

So ther than that ive started to lower the light a small bit while there gone into flower gunna try get it close to 2 feet like neil recommended . Happy growin

There only 1 way to learn and thats try it out for urself . God luvs a tryer G2HM . Ye its my first time so dont no wat to exsect ha

Ye really happy wit how there goin penny myself. I kept an eye on the temps wen i lowered it earlier ranged in and around 25 to 26.7 dgrees and humidity isnt budgin from 60% . Il be lowerin it every few days rather than everyday just to make sure they stay ok.

Thanks sticky just like every1 else on 420 fantastic lookin plants and great ppl to help . We all would be lost without each other happy growin

Ive be meanin to ask every 1 wat time r they at the moment cos my time now is 11 .02 pm would love to no the time difference between my frind that r following along ha. Im stoned right now afger a bong of critical kush and a j ha happy growin

Awesome job quinny .

Glad Things are cruising along nicely bro.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas from Canada brotha ...

So hows all do hope yas r havin a great wk leadin up to the holidays . So i only took the 1 dismornin of all 3 of the girls up top , and have to say im amazed at how many heads that r there . Also my master kush girl is startin to look less pale and changin ever so slightly green so really happy wit her . Wat i did was add extra calmag and it seem to have done the trick so happy growin every1
420-magazine-mobile33159128.jpg

So hows all do hope yas r havin a great wk leadin up to the holidays . So i only took the 1 dismornin of all 3 of the girls up top , and have to say im amazed at how many heads that r there . Also my master kush girl is startin to look less pale and changin ever so slightly green so really happy wit her . Wat i did was add extra calmag and it seem to have done the trick so happy growin every1
420-magazine-mobile33159128.jpg

Thanks for sharing buddy

Ur more than welcome mate i havent been on much to looka at other because the pho e app is really got slow and notifications also

Ur more than welcome mate i havent been on much to looka at other because the pho e app is really got slow and notifications also

I know I have problems too.

Do what we can brotha

So how much cal mag you adding in Total now then?

Back
Top Bottom