New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Ya missed the part where he Hannibal Lectered her brother ;)

Stay tuned tomorrow because Hannibal Lector is paying a visit to one of my Bubb plants, and it is not going to end well!

What do you mean by burp.

Hey BAR! Long time no see man! Glad everything is going good your way!

Happy Growin yo!e
What wind blew this long lost stranger back around? Good vibes to you my friend.

You know I know about that! :thumb:

burping is unscrewing the lid or exchanging the air like done when making alcohol.

Miwa said:
burp mine when the stem bend and crunch...bend and snap is too dry

I have also heard of the 'crunch' method which leaves a minute amount of moisture in the bud (also it adds on a few grams of weight, if that's what you're looking for ;)). This is perfectly safe for small airy buds IMO, but for dense fatter nugs you still run the risk of mold during curing time if there's JUST enough moisture.

I just prefer the 'snap' method because I feel that with all the moisture gone (meaning less impurities in the overall end product) the smoother the smoke will be.

Harvesting methods (ie. drying, trimming, curing, etc.) are one of the many attributes of the present day cannabis grower, and it's what defines us uniquely. Good Luck, AG :peace:

LAVERNE (re-veg) Oct. 12 2013 Day 3

The leafs have begun turning a lighter shade of green heading towards yellow. Some leafs are starting to curl. The pistols haven't subsided yet. She's under 18/6.

IMG_20131012_170401.jpg
IMG_20131012_170512.jpg
IMG_20131012_170552.jpg
IMG_20131012_170533.jpg

ok, so with the reveg try putting some cling film over the ends that are open where the stems where cut, that might stop the leaves from dying, ive never had to do this so cant say if it helps or not but it will stop any mold or other problems occuring due to the stem been open,

if you flushed the plant or stopped feeding a coupel of weeks before harvest then you need to start a weak feed for the first few waterings so the plant has got some nutrients to take in, so use seedling stage feed or a veg 1 stage feed at half the stated dose or half of what you normally give it, then that will keep the plant fed while it revegges,

every time i reveg a plant or clone this is what happens no matter what strain or how big or small the clone,
week 1, nothing happens apart from some of the bigger leaves may die, its the buds that will produce the new growth.
week 2, the buds will start growing new leaves, these will be badly deformed and start off as single bladed leaves that look nothing like cannabis leaves and are often curly and end up looking like a snail, that spiral effect if you get what i mean,
week 3, the plant is now back in veg and new leaves grow and look like regular cannabis leaves, they might be slightly deformed like 3 bladed leaves with 1 blade on it looking different to the other 2 but this is fine and is what a reveg plant does.

after that you have got a monster cropped plant and expect crazy growth and many many branches, i threw out at least 60 cuttings with my last reveg plant and 2 bags of leaves, but yields are up about 40% compared with the first harvest for the same size plant, let it get bigger and yield will be bigger still, but you will have more branches then you know what to do with, miwa also does the reveg and i do at least 1 per grow and take several flowering clones.
not had a reveg plant or clone die on my yet, touch wood that is,

so go with a very weak nute feed at half dose on veg 1 stage feed, then just let it do its thing, as long as its under a veg schedule such as 20-4 or even 24-0 for the first 3 weeks then it will go back into veg in around 3 weeks time, i use either 24-0 then drop to 18-6 or 17-7 when its back in veg or i use 20-4 then drop to 18-6 or 17-7 again when its back in veg around week 3.

so if you flushed or stopped feeding nutrients before harvest then go with half dose at veg 1 feed, if you used flowering nutes up till harvest and didnt flush or didnt stop feeding then use 1/4 strength veg 1 feed each time you water the plant, make sure you dont over water at this stage as the plant is not going to be taking in much so its very easy to over water as the plant is in a bigger pot than it needs to be in.

oh this journal, now i know what your on about, let me read back a few pages and see whats going on
Talk about becoming a nobody fast :thedoubletake: YEAH DP, THIS JOURNAL! :woohoo: But seriously, thanxx for the advice & the heads up on what to keep an eye open for.

Looking forward to the 're-veg Reg:thumb:

Have you tried to sample any of Lavernes sweet goodness yet?....I hope not, I'm watching you:byebye:

...LOL
No, I'm going to be a good boy. But as soon as those buds are all dried out you best believe this... :rollit: If it's better than the Sour in my stash now Maaaan Forget about It!!!

Thanxx

Back
Top Bottom