New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Grand fine work as usual my fine fellow :)

Well done on the 2 liters Reg. :circle-of-love:

More harvest, more seeds and more plants BAR. What a lucky world you live in. :thumb:

congrats and looking good brother BAR.

Congratz on another chop bar ;)

Gratz on the chop Brotha :thumb:
Professor Flux
Sue
Kraize
B Really Real
Away
Cronic...

:thanks:

Is your helper gona make something with the beads....lol :peace:

I have so many Herbies beads now I could make a coat of plastic armor out of them. A Herbies Bead Suit. Hmmmmm....
Lol

Hey Broke Ass... Didn't you grow a Royal Medic..:confused: If you did.... Did you like it...:confused:....:circle-of-love:
Here's my Smoke Report on RM from last year Fifi.

SMOKE REPORT

NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic) Harvested on Aug 11, 2014

a_funny41.jpg

She passes the "I'll be proud to share with a smoke buddy who shares nothing but good stuff with me" Test! Rolling in at an exceptional 6 minus the body vibrations it's ultra mellow & Lester type relaxing. It can definitely relieve some anxiety; no wonder they call it ROYAL MEDIC.
The aroma & flavor can be best described as "WEED". It doesn't smell or taste special nor exotic but as I'm sure we all know those two characteristics can be misleading.

:lot-o-toke:

JACK HERER CLONE (3rd generation) Dry Weight

35g
IMG_00020717.jpg

grats on yet another one brother :high-five:

:adore:

Fantastic work BAR

I can definitely respect the "good enough to smoke with your buddy" test. I feel at this point it's a true testament to our abilities when we can satisfy our friends and family! :thumb:

grats on yet another one brother :high-five:
Thanxx Brother.

:adore:

Fantastic work BAR

I can definitely respect the "good enough to smoke with your buddy" test. I feel at this point it's a true testament to our abilities when we can satisfy our friends and family! :thumb:
I've got news for you Pigeons, for awhile now I've been considered to always have the best weed amongst my smoking buddies and they all cop good weed. Since I'm hush, hush about our grow I'm repeatedly under pressure to introduce them to my connect. :laughtwo:

Keep it rolling Brotha :thumb:
Will do Cronic...

HARVEST​

DOUBLE / WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD (Clones) Day 150 / Day 72 under 12/12 & 11/13

IMG_00020819.jpg

IMG_00020823.jpg

IMG_00020825.jpg

IMG_00020839.jpg

I don't smoke stems so when we trim we keep nothing but bud...

IMG_00020842.jpg

IMG_00020848.jpg

IMG_00020862.jpg

THE AUTO EXPERIMENT​
TO TRAIN OR NOT TO TRAIN AUTOS​

DAY 40​

TRANSPLANT DAY​

Subject #1 Untrained
Subject #2 Trained

IMG_00020726.jpg

IMG_00020732.jpg

IMG_00020774.jpg

LIBERTY HAZE CLONE
(Re-veg) Day 24

The new flat (no veins) re-veg leafs are starting to sprout from the deteriorating popcorn buds.

IMG_00020796.jpg

IMG_00020797.jpg

IMG_00020800.jpg

IMG_00020802.jpg

WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD Clone Day 54 (Step by Step Training Tutorial)

9 Days Ago...

IMG_00020598.jpg

Last Night...

The short branch was adjusted closer to the edge of the pot. Shouldn't take but one more adjustment of this branch before we go vertical.

IMG_00020740.jpg

IMG_00020748.jpg

IMG_00020751.jpg

IMG_00020755.jpg

BUBS PAPAYA Day 71

TRAINING DAY​

IMG_00020780.jpg

IMG_00020785.jpg

IMG_00020789.jpg

IMG_00020792.jpg

And everyone loves babies... The 5th bean from the 5X BLUE BLOOD didn't sprout so it's now going to be 4X BLUE BLOOD.

IMG_00020808.jpg

Cool stuff, as always. Nice update. :circle-of-love:

What i like the most about your updates Reggie is the variety of projects you got going.

I mean, you make guides, you harvest, you test, you stretch, you cut, you reveg and so much more.

you're like the Dread Pirate Roberts of gardening my friend, you take no prisoners ;)

keep them coming, can't wait for every next one :cheesygrinsmiley:

What i like the most about your updates Reggie is the variety of projects you got going.

I mean, you make guides, you harvest, you test, you stretch, you cut, you reveg and so much more.

you're like the Dread Pirate Roberts of gardening my friend, you take no prisoners ;)

keep them coming, can't wait for every next one :cheesygrinsmiley:
And don't forget cloning Brother, something that evaded me for far too long.

Next on the chopping block...

ULTRA LEMON HAZE Day 153 / Day 48 under 12/12

This girl's buds are so heavy and sticky it's ridiculous! Had to prop her up with a few sticks & ties and can honestly say it's the stickiest plant I've grown to date.

IMG_00020882.jpg

IMG_00020887.jpg

IMG_00020896.jpg

And don't forget cloning Brother

ma bad ma bad, ofc cloning yeah, you do so many things sometimes i forget some :smokin:

that beast looks sticky ichy ichy, real haze genetics no doubt :cheesygrinsmiley:

This one's for you Mr. Amazing...

4X BLUE BLOOD Day 2

IMG_00020898.jpg

IMG_00020901.jpg

Just a reminder; for those of us who use solo cups during the seedling stage it's best to wait until you get a decent rootball before transplanting into your pot. I've found that extended periods in the solo cups cause them to explode when up-potted. I actually lift the soil out of the cups when it's semi-dry periodically to check the bottom and if a roots haven't circled around the base I put them back in the cup.

Kind of hard to tell. A top view close up would help but if we get lucky and it's female you're going to have a beast on your hands. Look how tight that node spacing is.

Back
Top Bottom