New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Nice harvest B A R.... Your perpeptual grow certainly provides multiple harvests :bravo:

Loving the LST, looks like she fainted with excitement upon your return, bless her :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Nice new branch point to develop aswell...

Hope all is well in your own little piece of NYC , B A R...
:high-five:

I really need to try your training next time I have a Sativa dom.

Hey Reg great harvest brother :thumb:
:circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Reps for all that you do, BAR!

Great idea Reg.
Bob

Loving it my friend ;)

Drive bye Keepem Green
:thanks: All...

Hope all is well in your own little piece of NYC , B A R...
:high-five:
As good as can be expected BW.

I love you... I love you.... I love you....:love:....:circle-of-love:
:bigblush:

Good afternoon bar :) just saying mcds on your yard
Yeah, I'm definitely lovin it BG...

QUICK UPDATE​
Dec 1, 2015​

THE AUTO EXPERIMENT​
TO TRAIN OR NOT TO TRAIN AUTOS​

DAY 31​

Subject #1 Untrained

IMG_00020599.jpg

Subject #2 Trained

If you remember here's what took place 6 days ago...

I just went back to one of my older methods of creating a bush; cutting a seedling down to the first node of new growth.

IMG_00020517.jpg

IMG_00020524.jpg

And here's Subject #2 today...

IMG_00020604.jpg

IMG_00020611.jpg

WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD Clone Day 45 (Step by Step Training Tutorial)

3 Days Ago...

IMG_00020564.jpg

Today...

IMG_00020582.jpg

We topped the two ends that were already laid down.

IMG_00020577.jpg

IMG_00020584.jpg

IMG_00020590.jpg

Below you can see where one of the new colas will start. I'll be topping or either super-cropping everything else until these catch up.

IMG_00020593.jpg

And finally we laid down the other top and as it grows longer I'll keep moving the wire hook further towards the edge of the pot until the branch is long enough.

IMG_00020598.jpg

5x BLUE BLOOD

Since we have a decent amount of beans from Dale's Blue Blood I dropped 5 and they all tap-rooted. All but one have sprouted from the rockwool cube so far. This should be fun; One pot, 5 plants, same strain.

IMG_00020618.jpg

Nice haul on the Dale's BlueBlood Reg. Made me smile big. :cheesygrinsmiley: Kuddos on the training tutorial. You've raised it to an art form and we all appreciate the thoroughness of the presentation. Easy to follow as it can be. Can't give any more reps. Will this do?

:kisstwo: :hug: :circle-of-love:

Great follow up training lesson! Love those wire stakes to pin things down. Between you, Light and Canna, I have found wire hook :love: for all my future grows! If I think I have gone too far with bending I just come over here and see what real restraints are all about.

:circle-of-love:
Bob

great work as always :thumb:

5 x blue blood? Same pot? That's gonna be bonkers :high-five:
Indeed Mr. Amazing.

Nice haul on the Dale's BlueBlood Reg. Made me smile big. :cheesygrinsmiley: Kuddos on the training tutorial. You've raised it to an art form and we all appreciate the thoroughness of the presentation. Easy to follow as it can be. Can't give any more reps. Will this do?

:kisstwo: :hug: :circle-of-love:
:hug:

Great follow up training lesson! Love those wire stakes to pin things down. Between you, Light and Canna, I have found wire hook :love: for all my future grows! If I think I have gone too far with bending I just come over here and see what real restraints are all about.
Let's keep it real Bob, every piece of training I do I adopted from another member here and added my own little quarks to it. LA is the main guide I mirror most of it from but Canna and Cronic's styles have had a lot of influence on mines as well.

great work as always :thumb:
Thanxx Brother.

I just topped my first auto ( on purpose that is :rofl: ) .. after the initial chopping would you go for another ? Or just once is enough?
:thanks:
Autos are the business DaT when it comes to limited real estate. You can keep switching them from one tent (Light schedule) to another depending on where you have the space at any given time with no ill effects, plus from what I've heard they've come a long way in the yield and quality dept. in the last few years.

always a thing or two to learn around here. Thanks
I feel you SBG. No matter what day I go through all my subs I always learn something new. Isn't this place amazing?

CHOP DAY​
Dec 2, 2015​

STREET GIRL (Clone) Day 102 / Day 65 under 12/12

IMG_00020625.jpg

IMG_00020627.jpg

IMG_00020632.jpg

IMG_00020640.jpg

IMG_00020648.jpg

KUSH (Clone) Day 133 / Day 67 under 12/12

IMG_00020675.jpg

IMG_00020686.jpg

All the buds under the 2 main buds were crazy airy so I just hand-rolled the rest into one concentrated bud. We've done this before and it creates a high density bud more potent than the rest of them.

IMG_00020690.jpg

Those were the last two of the last run and concludes the 2Lt Soda Pop Pot Perpetual Grow but the Never Ending Harvest continues.

JACK HERER CLONE (3rd generation) Day 144 / Day 50 under 12/12

IMG_00020659.jpg

IMG_00020664.jpg

IMG_00020667.jpg

IMG_00020671.jpg

And we also received a small order from Herbie's today.

IMG_00020704.jpg

IMG_00020710.jpg

Well done on the 2 liters Reg. They were a great adventure, eh? :bravo:

I adore that spiral on the Jack Herer stalk. So cool B A R, and such a valuable addition to the documentation. It perfectly illustrates your goals and how you achieved them. Reps for another stellar update my friend. So glad I stopped. :circle-of-love:

More harvest, more seeds and more plants BAR. What a lucky world you live in. I concur with Sweetsue that spiralling of the Jack Herer is like a balm on sore eyes. If it's a perpetual grow does that mean I can stay here forever? That rolled bud is making my mouth water, I think I should light up. Care to share? :passitleft: All the best mate :thumb:

Is your helper gona make something with the beads....lol :peace:

Back
Top Bottom