New City Grower 2.0

OK everyone. It's T-minus 1 day until Showtime. I'd like for as many members as possible to attend and participate tomorrow right here on this thread.

My Co-Host will be one of our new moderators, Cannafan. And as always, the Head Judge will be 420 Staff Writer, King John C whom I like to refer to as Judge John along with the rest of TRAR panel of judges. And of course I can't forget our new mascot, Trichomes.

Tomorrow's episode is somewhat special to me as it's the first show since I received the MOTM award, since one of my all time favorite 420 no-nonsense learning threads (which by the way, was hosted by KJC) has reached completion, and my new partner Cannafan has taken on new responsibilities as a MOD.

I especially would like to see a lot of you newer members attend with your grow issues that we may be able to resolve & thank you all in advance for participating.

Here's the low-down.

Good evening weed Bar. Started my summer journal so stop on by and take a look. Not much happening yet. Link in sig.

Good evening weed Bar. Started my summer journal so stop on by and take a look. Not much happening yet. Link in sig.
Great Bill. You know I'm there. All of my new friends, you guys should check in too. Bill's going to blow your mind this summer.

T-minus 17hrs

I'm proud to announce we have a new baby girl.

ROYAL MEDIC (Feminized) Day 1

It took 4 days to surface after tap-rooting

IMG_20140427_060750.jpg

IMG_20140427_060823.jpg

Nice Baby BAR I have a few jars of Royal Medic. This grow I have one and it seems to be doing good. Last grow it didn't like the same things the other girls did and if I had mites she had them twice as bad. It probably just was the grow because it wasn't the best. I still got 2.5 oz dry and it's looks good. Here's a bud picture. When I pull the girls out of the tent today and will take a picture of the present girl.

0427140842a.jpg
0427140842.jpg

:thanks:Jimmy says it's high in CBD but I want high levels of THC. How good was the high Bill?

I'm proud to announce we have a new baby girl.

ROYAL MEDIC (Feminized) Day 1

It took 4 days to surface after tap-rooting

IMG_20140427_060750.jpg

IMG_20140427_060823.jpg

I love this strain bar, I would say it has a lot of anti inflammatory properties as it helps tremendously with arthritis. As always Lookin great in here! Busy too:thumb::nicethread:

Hope you and your girls have a great day!:thumb:

All I need to do is get high M1!

I have only smoked it once and it was nice and mellow. It is suppose to be almost equal in thc and cbds with thc just a little higher. I'm going to start making daytime capsules with it to see how it works that way. You should be able to get a good return.

Trying my very best to stay up for this evenings show but I'm already calling for my bed so I cannot make any promises.... Been a long week, hopefully I will be able to fight it and will see ya later

Royal Medic
THC 10%
CBD 12%
Yield Indoor 575-625gr m2
Yield Outdoor 475-525 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor 80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor 120 - 150 cm
Flowering time 9 weeks
Harvest month Early October
Genetic background Critical x Juanita
Type Sativa: 75% Indica: 25%
Effect A clean cerebral rush
Royal Medic is a new feminized hybrid of two great cannabis strains from Spain. Its genetics are a cross of Critical, known for its big yields, and Juanita la Lagrimosa, a strain known for its medicinal effects.

The result is a great medicinal strain, with a high amount of CBD, almost equal to the amount of THC. These high CBD strains are not as psychoactive as some of the higher THC strains, which can be better for medical users. The effect is very cerebral with a clear high. These types of strains have been used for their anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety and/or anti-spasm effects.

Royal Medic gets most of its genetics from the Juanita la Lagrimosa strain. This not only gives it a great medicinal effect but also a fruity, hazy aroma. The smoke is full-flavoured, with a fruity, hash-like aftertaste. It is still quite a large plant and will grow to a height of around 120 to 150 cm.

Its Critical genetics have given it a more Indica structure and better yield. Royal Medic will yield around 110-125 grams per plant with a flowering time of 9 weeks. Royal Medic keeps the great medicinal effect of the Juanita la Lagrimosa with the added higher yield of the Critical........:circle-of-love:

Thanxx Lady Dee.

T-minus 2 hrs...

Back
Top Bottom